Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How much do you value the lives of your idols?

I had to watch.

by secretive 9 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-08-27 - Updated: 2011-08-27 - 1080 words

2Exciting
I could literally feel the blood pumping through my veins. The next cry Ryan let out was painful just to hear. I heard a soft thud, then silence. I waited, my heart racing, my lungs shrivelling as I held my breath, waiting for the next sound. I sobbed silently, pressing my hands onto the door, knowing that Ryan was on the other side.

I jumped back, swallowing my sobs and almost choking on them as the door creaked slowly open. It only opened about half a metre. I should’ve been scared for my own safety, but somehow all I could think about was what must’ve happened to Ryan. Why was he suddenly silent? I immediately thought the worst. Just the thought of him being gone, the life fading from his perfect hazel eyes as his beautiful face stayed motionless forever made my insides turn. Cries escaped my pursed lips as I contemplated that fact that I may never see his smile again. I waited for my beating to come, but instead I just heard a small metallic scrape. Then the door slammed shut with such a force that my hair blew backwards from the back draft.

My eyelids shot up and I realised that I was alone in the room. A shimmering object reflected in front of me. I reached out only a few centimetres and touched it. My finger pressed down on some sort of button, causing a small screen to glow. I squealed and dropped the object, quickly realising it was a camera. It was the same camera that Will and Robert had used to film me and Ryan’s torture. The memories that swam in my head made me feel dizzy with anger. I snatched it off the floor, my eyes not even daring to blink as I scrolled through the videos they had on it.

Of course they hadn’t deleted the ones of our earlier torture. I quickly skipped past them, not even wanting to watch. Then something caught my eye. My stomach churned and my eyes bulged towards the screen. I felt as though I was going to throw up, I could feel the fear ripping through me as I clicked on a new video. This wasn’t in the room we had been locked in for the past few days. This was different; I waited as the image began to come to life.

My eyes reflected the horror I saw on screen. ‘It was obvious that Robert was filming. I saw Ryan, his face seemed desperate. Fear etched into every crease in his face as a dark hand tried to move him from the door he was leaning on. Ryan used every piece of strength and weight inside him to press against the door, making sure it could not be opened. Then without warning, a huge dark fist collided with his face. Ryan staggered in agony, somehow still refusing to move from the door. Robert slammed his fist hard into Ryan’s cheek again. Ryan whimpered, trying desperately to fight back. He pushed his arm out in an attempt to block Robert, but with one swift crack Robert was able to snap his arm. Ryan cried out painfully as he clutched his newly broken arm.’

I didn’t want to watch any more, I was so fucking angry. My heart ripped apart thinking of the state Ryan must be in now. I needed to hold him in my arms, to do whatever I could to take any pain away. An over whelming desire to tell him I loved him swam through me. I wanted to run to Ryan, but I physically couldn’t tear my eyes away from the screen. I heard myself in the background of the video ‘”STOP IT!” I pleaded; I was only a muffled voice through the door as Ryan began to sob loudly. You could hear the pure pain in his voice, but he still wouldn’t budge. He intended on keeping me safe, even if it meant that he would have to face the consequences. Why would he do that to himself? Maybe it was love. “MOVE” Robert shouted, hitting Ryan repeatedly in the stomach. The camera wobbled around so violently that it was hard to see what was actually happening, but I could still hear Ryan screaming out that he wasn’t going to let them hurt me.
Robert hit him in the face again, cracking his nose directly. He screamed as crimson blood began to trickle like a gentle stream out of Ryan’s nose. Somehow even when he was being beaten up, there was always something so graceful about him. Maybe it’s just because I can’t help but to see him as perfect. He was in agonising pain, but determination burned in his glistening eyes as tears fell from them. He refused to move. “MOVE OR I’LL KILL YOU!” Robert bellowed, the camera shaking once again, then focusing perfectly on Ryan’s face. He stayed silent for a few seconds as his chest jotted up and down with his heavy breathing. His look of pitiful pain faded quickly as he curled his top lip up. “Fuck you,” he whispered, he was angry, love really does make people do stupid things. As soon as he’d said it you could tell he knew what was coming. His eyes widened in horror and shock and with one last blow to the side of the head, he fell in a crumpled pile to the floor. His eyelids fluttered down to cover his gleaming eyes. Then the screen went blank. ‘

I couldn’t believe my eyes. Why the fuck did he do that for me? To keep me safe? I would’ve much rather taken all of that for him just to know that he could be okay. I felt myself gipping and I thought I was going to throw up. Emotions bubbled up inside me that I’d never even felt before. It was past curiosity and past fear. It was greater than worry and more dangerous than anger. I screamed, hoping to vent some of the over powering new emotion out my system. I didn’t work; I threw the camera and watched it shatter into pieces on the cold, hard floor. “I’m going to kill him...” I whispered to myself, heaving my shaking body off the floor and pacing over to the door. “I’M GOING TO KILL HIM!”
Sign up to rate and review this story