Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1.The Only Hope For Me Is You

My Way Home Is Through To You:Chapter 20

by EmilehFace 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-08-08 - Updated: 2011-08-08 - 693 words - Complete

1Exciting

~Three Days Later~

I'm sitting on Gerard's bed, the blankets cuddling me, but sadly not his arms. It's pm, Tuesday afternoon. Gee went to school today. I'm not really sure why, but he insisted on it. Him and I still haven't kissed and it's getting on my nerves. I'm not over what happened at school, but I want to feel Gerard's soft lips and prickling stubble on mine. I seem to drift off to sleep, because the next thing I know Gee is running into his bedroom screaming.
"Frankie! Frank!? Are you asleep?" He asks, smiling broadly.
"Huh? No" I say, awakening, trying to sit up, but falling back onto the bed, "why are you so excited?"
Gerard just smiles at me more, without answering. He runs over to his bad where I'm lying and practically jumps on top of me. Initially, I giggle at this...until it brings back memories. Gee doesn't seem to notice, he's too excited in his own thoughts and isn't looking directly at me.
"Frankie! Prom! We should go to prom!" He says, laughing, but then he sees my eyes welling with tears and his face completely drops.
"What's wro-" He realized mid sentence and gets off me. He almost throws himself to the other side of the room.
"Oh my God, Frankie! I'm so fucking sorry!" Gerard cries.
"Mmm" I mumble, unable to face him.
I continue lying on the bed, almost feeling empty.
It's almost as if Travis stole my soul.
I hate him.
Gerard leaps over to my side.
"I'm sorry" He whispers.
"Gee, it's not your fault okay? i just...I just don't know what to do anymore...I'm so glad I have you." I sob.
"And you will forever have me." He says genuinely, staring at me directly with his deep hazel-green eyes.
I cry even harder.
"I love you." I tell him.
As Gerard lies down next to me with one arm around my shoulders, and the other around my waist I nuzzle my nose into his neck.
This is my safe place. My happy place.
When my tears finally begin to fade, I pull away a little bit, so that I can look Gerard directly in the eyes.
"If only I could forget all this bullshit, just for one night. Then you'd know how much I really care about you."
I see a hint of excitement in Gerard's eyes that quickly fades, realizing that I probably won't be able to forget everything soberly.

All of a sudden there's a knock to the front door.
"We uh, should probably go see who that is." Gerard suggests.
Then he pulls away from and stands up. I feel cold without his embrace.
I follow Gerard downstairs. As we open the door, I think both of our faces drop.
"Hello, I'm constable Vixen, from the local police department. Is Gerard Way home?" Asks a moderately obese police man.
I just stand in the doorway, shocked. What would Gee have done that would involve police?
"Uh, yeah, that's me." Gerard says, scratching the back of his head and obviously avoiding eye contact with me.
"You're going to have to come down to the station to answer a few questions" Constable Vixen says flatly.
As the police officer leads Gerard back to the car, I walk beside them.
"I'm coming with you!" I tell Gerard.
Vixen replies for him, "Sorry kid, you're going to have to stay put for now."
I sigh. The police officer closer the door of the car, but Gee rolls down the window.
I kiss him quickly before the car drives away.
He appears to be shocked, but he grins.
My fingertips touch my chapped lips as I watch the police car drive away down the street.
I breathe a sigh of relief. I feel so much less overwhelmed.
And all because of a tiny kiss.
The power that boy has over me.
I love it.
"Fuck!" I say out loud, and the lady next door glares at me though her thinly-rimmed eye glasses.
Gerard is in a police station. What did he do? Did he even do anything?
I hope he's alright.
Sign up to rate and review this story