Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1.The Only Hope For Me Is You

Sing It For The One's That'll Hate Your Guts:Chapter 21

by EmilehFace 2 reviews

This chapter's a bit short :/

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-08-11 - Updated: 2011-08-11 - 730 words - Complete

0Unrated



Ten minutes later and I'm still standing out the front of Gerard's house, unsure what to do. I could run to the police station, but they wouldn't let me see him anyway.
A green car pulls into the driveway, I calm when I realize it's just Gee's mother.
"Frank?" She asks "Have you been crying? What's wrong?!"
"A cop came and took Gee down to the station." I say shakily, unsure how she'll react to this information.
"Get in the car." She tells me.
It takes longer than I think to arrive at the police station, and we're stuck at a red light.
"I'm really sorry, Mrs Way." I say suddenly "For just sort of intruding on your house and not leaving. I know I should leave, but, God, if you knew my parents..."
I trail off and notice she's smiling. I give her an odd look.
"It's okay, Honey. Gerard explained everything. You can stay with us as long as you like." She says.
I smile in response.

When we reach the police station, we get out of the car and begin to walk up the stairs. When we're inside, Gee's mum walks over to the front desk and talks to the lady standing there.
The lady at the desk leads her through a thin hallway and I'm left alone in the police station. Almost forty-five minutes later and I'm almost falling off my seat in boredom.
Finally, Gee and his mother walk out of the hallway and start to walk back to the car after motioning me to follow them.
When we're in the car, I notice Gerard hasn't said a word. He's sitting in the passenger seat and I'm sitting in the back, behind him.
I lean close to him and say " Gee, what happened, are you okay?"
I get no response. He just glares at me through the review mirror.
What did I do to him? I sit back in the seat and stare out the window at the passing trees and buildings.
Ever since meeting Gerard, my life has been a series of complications, stress, arguments and crying periods. Is it worth it?
Is he worth it?
Yes, he fucking is.
Anything is worth being with him. Ever if we're just laying next to each other or hugging or even just when he smiles, all those things make it worth going through all the shit to get there.
When we're back at Gerard's house, he runs upstairs to his room without looking at me and I'm left standing in the kitchen awkwardly.
"Just go up and talk to him." His mum persuades.

I run upstairs and come to that familiar, closed door. Knowing not to knock, I barge in.
I almost fall over when I see the sight in front of me, and i blush.
Gerard is just standing there. Right there, about a metre in front of me. And he's only wearing boxer shorts.
Holy fuck.
He must notice I'm glancing across his body because he says "Are you just gonna stare at me or are you here for something?"
I realize I should probably stop starring at his naked torso so intently.
"Uhm..." I say, not focusing on my words "What happened in the cop shop?"
"Don't worry about it." He shrugs.
"Don't worry about it!?" I screech.
Gerard walks over to his bed, sits down, and taps the space beside him, so I go and sit next to him.
He turns, so he's facing me. I bite my lip at the sight of him.
"Look, Frank" He begins, taking my hands in his, "Your parents are bitches. They rang the cops, looking for you and someone tipped them off you were with me so they tried to say I kidnapped you and for some reason the cops almost believed it because of my past."
I burst out laughing.
"Are you serious!?" I giggle.
"I'm fucking serious Frank, it's not funny."
"It's sort of funny" I smile.
I lean across and kiss him.
"I should probably tell you something." Gerard says, pulling away.
I manage an "mmm" in reply.
"I sort of almost killed...Travis. And now I've been expelled from school."
He looks as if he expects me to yell at him, but I don't.
I hug him.

"I love you" I say into his pale shoulder.
"I love you too Frankie."
Sign up to rate and review this story