Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1.The Only Hope For Me Is You

To The End:Chapter 22

by EmilehFace 1 review

Short again. Sorry.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-08-11 - Updated: 2011-08-11 - 414 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Gee?" I whisper, thinking he's asleep.
"mhhgm" He mumbles in response.
"What exactly did you do to..." I shudder.
Gerard sits up and blinks rapidly, his eyes getting used to the newly darkened room. He fell asleep hugging me about an hour ago, it made me feel special for some reason.
He walks over to his desk, grabs a candle and lights it with his purple lighter. He then brings the candle over and places it on his bedside table.
"You could've just turned on the light" I say.
"The light is too bright" Gerard says, grabbing a cigarette for each of us and lighting them on the flame of the candle.
"Fucking vampire" I giggle.
He smiles at me and hands me the already lit cigarette.

I feel so relaxed. Sitting with Gerard on his bed in candle light as flecks of smoke stream across the room.
"Anyway" I say, leading him on to answer my question.
"Well" Gerard begins "I found him and I beat the shit out of him. I hit him and I kicked him until he couldn't fight back anymore. I don't regret it. It got me expelled, but I don't regret it. He doesn't deserve to walk on the same ground as you. I mean, bullying someone or like, beating them up is almost just predicted. What he did is just unforgivable."
He says all this in an incredibly serious tone and starring straight ahead of him upon the wall.
I'm amazed at the pedestal he seems to have put me on.
"Wow...Gee...I, I don't know what to say."
He gives me a half smile and then puts out his cigarette in the ash tray.
"Look, Gee. I know this sounds completely cliche and bullshit, but I've never felt this way before. I really care about you. I would do anything for you." I say, almost surprising myself at my honesty.
Gerard starts to cry.
"Don't cry!" I say, worriedly.
"Happy tears" He laughs.
I kiss him gently.
We smile at one another and I know this is where I want to be.

"Awh shit" Gerard yells.
I tilt my head in his direction.
"We can't go to prom now!" His face drops.
"Sure we can" I smile.
"How?"
"I, uhm,...we could crash it?
Gee giggles and looks excited. He pushes me over, but seems careful not to get on top of me. He kisses me forcefully, but I enjoy it, and he knows it.
Sign up to rate and review this story