Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1.The Only Hope For Me Is You

Nothing Lasts Forever:Chapter 23

by EmilehFace 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-08-12 - Updated: 2011-08-12 - 773 words - Complete

0Unrated
"How the fuck are we supposed to crash a whole prom?" Gerard asks me as he sits up, therefore, stopping kissing me.
I sigh.
"Gee, you can do anything if you want it enough."
"I want you enough" He says quickly.
I give him a curious look as his words sink in, and then my eyes grow wide, unsure on how to react.
It's not that I don't want to do stuff with Gee, it's just...Well, the first time I'd ever done anything like that was with...Travis.
I shiver at the thought of him.
Gerard's beautiful eyes are trying to search for an answer on my face.
"Gee, I...I don't know. I-"
"It's okay Frank" He smiles "No pressure."
I feel pressure though, because I know he wants it-I want it, I'm just scared-and I just want him to be happy.
I try to divert the conversation back to it's initial subject.
"So, who's going to wear the dress?" I laugh.
Gerard smiles at me "Dude, we could totally both dress up as chicks. No one would no who we are"
He's grinning at his own idea.
"We don't really look like chicks" I say, "Well, I don't"
Gerard pushes me over jokingly.
There's an awkward moment as we both just stare into each others eyes for a few minutes.
I sit up suddenly.
"I wish that shit never happened," I say, surprisingly calmly.
"Frankie, it's not your fault." gee consoles.
I smiles every time he calls me that. It's just so...cute.
I smile to myself once more.
"I know. But it's getting in the way of my life. I want to forget about it...so I can focus on you."
"Frank, have you thought that maybe you're just using it as an excuse because you don't want to have sex with me?" Gee says.
Shocked, I say "What? Someone's being Mr Straight-forward” trying to lighten the mood.
It doesn't though. Gerard continues to have a slightly pissed off look on his face.
"I'm serious" he sighs.
My face drops. It sounds stupid, but I don't like serious situations. It's just so much easier when everyone's happy.
"I don't know! I don't fucking know, Gee! I'm scared okay? I'm still knew to this, and I know that's just a fucking excuse but I don't know...And I don't want it to be like...well, you know? Like, I knew it wouldn't be, but...Ahh! I don't know!" I blurt out, burying my forehead into my knees.
Gee rubs my back.
"I don't want you to leave me because I won't fuck you yet" I whisper.
Gerard rapidly jumps off the bed, I look up at him.
"Do you seriously think I'd do that?! DO you seriously think I’m like that!?" He yells.
"Gee, calm down." I say, warily.
"No!" he shouts "My boyfriend which whom I fucking love thinks I'm pretty much like all those other guys!"
I roll my eyes. Gerard notices and gives me daggers. Shit.
"What?" Gee asks.
"Well, you're a bit temperamental" I say. Wring move.
Gerard opens his bedroom door, storms out of it and slams it shut-it shakes the house.
I run after him.
"Gee! Gee? Look, I'm sorry!" I yell.
Just as he's about to start walking down the stairs, I jump in front of him.
"Frank, move!" He warns.
I shake my head.
"Just let me go, okay!? This is your last chance to go back to your old life. Go back to fucking chicks, Frank. It obviously suits you better as you're not comfortable with doing shit with me!" Gerard screams, a tear rolling down his cheek.
"Gee, I don't want chicks. I don't want anyone else. I only want you" I try.
"Quit it, frank. It's just not who you are!"
Tears start to blur my vision.
"Now get out of the way" Gee says.
But I don't. I reach out to hug him, but he pushes me away.
I loose my balance and start tumbling down the cold, wooden stairs. Fuck. Ow. I can;t even see where I'm going and I can't stable myself because of all the tears. I finally feel myself fall to the bottom of the stairs; finally on the floor.
I hear footsteps and Gerard's voice, he's kneeling next to me, my head in his lay.
"Frankie?" he says.
He's crying, which makes me cry harder.
"Frankie, I'm so sorry! What have I done?" He cries.
I hear another voice. It's Mikey. he's running down the stairs.
"Gerard! What the fuck did you do!?" He screeches.
Everything blurs and fades to black.
Sign up to rate and review this story