Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

I'm Not Angry

by MCR_Vampire_321 2 reviews

Artistic Accident talks to Bed Head. Adrenaline Bomb & Toxic Neon make a plan...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-08 - Updated: 2011-08-08 - 487 words

1Exciting
"I talked to Party Poison," Artistic Accident said "But he gave me the cold shoulder."
"Why are you telling me this?" Bed Head asked.
"I already talked to Safety-Pin Kitten about this," Artistic Accident explained "Before I went to apologise to Party Poison. I thought that apologising would make things better but now he's just... He really seems to hate me."
"I still don't see why you're telling me this."
"I need ideas from more people!" Artistic Accident begged "I've tried apologosing and-"
"What else can you really do?" Bed Head wondered "I mean it, really? An apology is all you can really give someone."
"There's gotta be something I can do. Anything!"
"I don't know Artistic Accident. I'm sorry, I just can't think of anything."
Artistic Accident sighed and sat back.

"I'm still bored!" Adrenaline Bomb complained to Toxic Neon "Do you want to break out of Battery City?"
"And do what?"
"Go and find Korse so we can kick his ass together."
"I don't think that's a good idea."
"Think about!" Adrenaline Bomb cried, putting her arm around Toxic Neon "We'd be heroes! All we'd have to do is bring back Korse's dead body and we'll be famous throughout the killjoys!"
Toxic Neon thought about this "You mean like... Party Poison famous?"
"And more!"
They both sat back considering this. Toxic Neon smiled and nodded "Alright. But we need to prepare. Let's go!"

"Can I talk to Party Posion please?" Bed Head asked Jet-Star.
Jet-Star thought about it "I don't know, he's in a pretty bad mood."
"It's kind of important."
Jet-Star shrugged and let her in. Party Poison was laying back on his bed just staring into space.
Bed Head walked over to him and took a seat on the chair next to the bed "Is everything okay Party Poison?"
"Not exactly. I'm totally bored because there's nothing to do round here."
"Are you still mad at Artistic Accident?"
He didn't say anything for a while. I thought he was ignoring me and it irritated me so I was about to ask again when he said "I never was mad at her."
"Then why were you giving her the cold shoulder?"
"I just believe in giving people what they ask for. She was treating me like that, I treated her like that."
"She's really sorry..." Bed Head told him "And she's really upset. She thinks that you hate her."
"I don't hate anyone."
"Not even Korse? Not even Better Living Industries?"
He shook his head "No, I just pity them. I'm mad at them for trying to kill me obviously-" Bed Head giggled "But I don't know how to hate people."
"Could you talk to her please?" Bed Head asked "She's really upset. And you're really upset too. I can tell."
Party Poison sighed and got up "Okay fine, I'll go talk to her."

Boom! 4 updates in one day :D I'm on a roll!
Sign up to rate and review this story