Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

I'm Sorry

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Not a lot really happens. This story is nearly over ;/

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-28 - Updated: 2011-07-28 - 662 words

1Exciting
"Why were you so catty with Party Poison earlier?" Safety-Pin Kitten asked her best friend.
Artistic Accident shrugged "It's not like he cares about me, so-"
"What do you mean he doesn't care about you!?" Safety-Pin Kitten burst out "Dude, he's done nothing but care about you since you found him at the headquarters!"
"Look, it's-"
"Shut up, I'm not finished! I'm sick of you whining about him not caring about you and ditching you and all kinds of crap when really, he does! You just can't get your head out of your ass to realise that." Safety-Pin Kitten snapped "Like for a start when you fell over and sprained your ankle. To be honest, if I had been there, I'd have just left you there!"
"... Are you serious?"
"Yeah. And come on you're not the lightest of people, are you? Then he tried to apologise and explain about what happened between you two but you just wouldn't listen. He tried to be nice to you back there, why couldn't you just accept that?"
"It's not that simple."
"Why?" Safety-Pin Kitten demanded to know "Why is it so complicated?"
"It wasn't at first okay, I admit that!" Artistic Accident yelled "I should've just let him explain and accepted his apology."
"Why can't you do that now?"
"Because now he's going to hate me forever."
Safety-Pin Kitten laughed "Why are you so dramatic?"
"Well you're pissed off with the way I've been acting! You don't think Party Poison will be pissed off too?"
"If you forgive him then I'm sure he'll forgive you too."
"Promise?"
"I'm not promising anything."
Artistic Accident sighed heavily, stood up and limped off to find Party Poison.

"Wanna go back to Better Living Industries headquarters?" Adventure loving Adrenaline Bomb asked Cellophane Diamond.
"What for?"
"Because I'm totally bored. There's nothing exciting here."
"There won't be much at headquarters." Cellophane Diamond reminded her "Korse and the rest of the willing Better Living Industries working ran off."
"Do you think they'll give up?"
"No. Don't forget, Better Living Industries doesn't just have workers, they have customers and shizz too."
"Can we go find them to kick their butts?"
"No." Jet-Star said firmly as he suddenly appeared next to the two girls "We're not going to be doing anything until we figure out what Better Living Industries are up to."
"But there's like nothing to do here..." Adrenaline Bomb moaned.
"Why not go train or something?" Jet-Star said "You're really good at... You know, what you do but I guess you could do with some more work."
"Fine." Adrenaline Bomb muttered, getting up and walking off.
"Do you think Better Living Industries have given up?" Cellophane Diamond asked.
Jet-Star shook his head "No but that's a good thing."
"A good thing?"
"Without Better Living Industries, what would we be doing now?"
"Good point."

"... Party Poison, can I talk to you please?" Artistic Accident asked timidly.
Party Poison glanced at Kobra Kid "Could you give us a minute?"
Kobra Kid nodded, got up and left the room. Artistic Accident went and sat opposite him "I uhh came to say that I'm sorry for the way I've been behaving..."
Party Poison shrugged "No, it's fine."
"No it's not, I'm really sorry."
"Like I said, I don't care."
Artistic Accident sighed "You don't forgive me, do you?"
"It's harder than you think."
"Why?"
"I tried to be nice to you but you wouldn't have any of it."
"Like I said, I'm sorry!"
"Why were you acting like that?"
"I guess I wanted you to feel like I did when you ditched me."
"If you'd given me a chance to explain-"
"I don't think I wanna hear it." Artistic Accident interupted. Then blushed "I don't wanna be rude, I just-"
"It's okay." Party Poison stopped her. Then he picked up a magazine and started reading it.
Artistic Accident sighed, got up and left. She knew it was her own fault but she still felt terrible.
Sign up to rate and review this story