Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

Artistic Accident to the rescue!

by MCR_Vampire_321 2 reviews

Artistic Accident comes to the resuce... Does she succeed? :) Oooooo....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-07-11 - Updated: 2011-07-11 - 825 words

2Original
"We've been here three days," Adrenaline Bomb complained "I'm so bored..."
"I think it might've been a little longer than that," Kobra Kid told her gently "Someone's probably noticed we've disappeared-"
"Then came down here and got shot dead." Toxic Neon said sourly "Great."
"You don't know that," Safety-Pin Kitten pointed out "Maybe they're gathering a rescue team!"
"What do you think this is?" Bed Head yelled "Pokemon!?"
"Well arguing won't get us anywhere, will it?" Party Poison asked, raising his eye-brows.
Adrenaline Bomb laughed "No, it's these ropes that are stopping us from getting somewhere. Otherwise, we'd probably be out of here..."
"Probably not," Bed Head shrugged "Think of the amount of dracs around here. They've probably somehow got me of their stupid workers..."
"Well this sucks." Doctor D sighed heavily.
"Yeah. Some rescue team you are." Adrenaline Bomb said again.
"I'd like to see you do better." Safety-Pin Kitten hissed.
"So..." Korse was on one side of the room suddenly as he marched in, almost proudly "According to one of my drac's, 'Artistic Accident' has been spotted driving through the desert."
"Artistic Accident doesn't know how to drive." Party Poison stated.
"Well she's learning then." Korse smirked "But with a sprained ankle, what use is she? Basically, she's comitting suicide."
"You're going to kill us?" Bed Head asked, clearly shocked.
"No," Korse told her "You little lot will all be turnd into workers." He looked at the four male Killjoys "These four will be exterminated. But I want all of you here to witness it."
All the killjoys went silent, taking it all in. It was Adrenaline Bomb, of course, who was the first to re-act "You can't kill them! That's just wrong! They've done nothing wrong!"
"No, you and the rest of your little rebel party wouldn't think so." Korse said "Don't worry about, you'll have a much better life with Better Living Industries."
"No they won't." A voice said from the corner. The others turned to look and see who it was. It was Artistic Accident.
Korse laughed at her "You're young, you're a girl and you've got a sprained ankle. What exactly are you going to do?"
She aimed her gun at him "I'll shoot. Don't think I won't."
Korse simply laughed again and pushed a button on the wall "Oh no, please don't!" He laughed sarcastically.
In a moment about five dracs entered the room, each of them carrying a white raygun. They aimed them at Artistic Accident who lowered hers in defeat.
"You must aswell give up." Korse smirked "It would save us a lot of trouble."
"In that case," Artistic Accident shrugged "I don't think I will."
Korse took a step closer so Artistic Accident grabbed something from behind her and placed it on the floor in front of her. Korse stared at it and then asked "A radio?"
"Yes, it's a radio." Artistic Accident told him.
"Hey, that's my radio!" Missile Kid complained.
Artistic Accident stared at Korse and finally asked "Have you ever heard of something called music?"
"Music?" Korse smiled "Of course I have. I don't listen to it though. It's a waste of time."
"Yes, you would think that." Artistic Accident smiled "You think creativity is a waste of time. Heck, you think emotions are a waste of time. I'm a pretty emotional person and I'll admit, they do get in the way a lot of the time."
"So why are you still fighting? Why don't you just give up? We don't plan to kill you. We just want you to work for us."
"It'll never happen," Artistic Accident sneered "Because as long as I work for you, I'll never be able to hear this."
She clicked a switch on the radio and music blasted out on full volume. The Mad Gear & Missile Kid singing FTWWW.
"What's this going to prove?" Korse yelled. But he didn't seem to notice what was happening to the dracs behind him.
The music was having a weird effect on them. They began peeling off their draculoid masks and looked down at their white clothes.
"What happened?" One of them asked.
Artistic Accident didn't seem to even notice this happening as she screamed at the top of her lungs "She said come on, come on, kiss my battery!"
Soon one of the 'dracs' (though thankfully we can now call them Killjoys!) began singing along too. Then nearly everyone in the room was singing along.
Korse stood there, bewildered. He called for backup. But it didn't matter how many dracs he called for, as soon as they heard the amazing music they were instantly broken free of the crappy medication that had been forced down their throats.
"What the hell?" Korse yelled.
The now killjoys untied everyone and they turned to him. He turned extremely pale and ran down the corridor.
"You did great!" Party Poison told Artistic Accident, smiling.
Artistic Accident shrugged and said sourly "I had to."
Sign up to rate and review this story