Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

Uh Huh

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Bad at summarys and apparently I'm bad at naming chapters :')

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-03 - Updated: 2011-07-03 - 922 words

2Original
"Girls!" Doctor D yelled, running into the tiny hospital room.
Artistic Accident woke up with a start and mumbled "Whatever loser..."
"What?" Safety-Pin Kitten asked.
"Just a dream..." Artistic Accident mumbled.
"I was talking to Doctor D but okay." Safety-Pin Kitten shrugged.
Doctor D appeared to be completely out of breath "All your friends were captured by Korse. Including Kobra Kid, Party Poison, Fun Gho-"
"Yeah we get it." Bed Head said firmly "I want to save them but what can we do? If I get turned into one of their workers again I can't be turned back."
"We don't know that." Doctor D told her "It might just be a myth."
"To be honest, I don't want to take that risk. And Safety-Pin Kitten is still recovering from whatever it is she got..."
"She looks strong enough to fight now." Doctor D said, looking at her "We'll ask the Killjoy in charge of her health."
"And Artistic Accident has sprained her ankle."
Artistic Accident looked at Doctor D hopefully, hoping he'd come up with a reason of why she could go and help. But he shook his head "Artistic Accident will have to stay here. But you two can come."
"The three of us can't take on Better Living Industries!" Safety-Pin Kitten said, shocked.
"I want to help." The four killjoys heard a small voice over by the door. They looked over. It was Missile Kid.
"We only just got you back from there."
"No," Missile Kid told Doctor D "Party Poison and the others just got back. They saved me. I want to save them."
"Well, if you're sure..." Doctor D said uncertainly "We need all the help we can get at the moment."
"Great!" Missile Kid smiled.
Artistic Accident was jealous. She wanted to go and help. Why did she have to go and sprain her ankle? Stupid pink boots.
"We'd better go," Doctor D told them "We don't know what they're doing to them."
"Sorry Artistic Accident!" Safety-Pin Kitten said, giving her best friend a hug "Wish us luck!"
"Good luck!" She smiled "Take your walkie-talkies!"
"We will," Missile Kid called "Get better Artistic Accient!"
"I'll sure try!"

Party Poison was the first to wake up. "W-What happened?" He asked.
"Not too sure," Rag Doll said "I don't know why but I think Better Living Industries got us."
"You're so funny," Cellophane Diamond said sarcastically "They're going to kill us, aren't they?"
"Of course not!" Adrenaline Bomb said "Don't you dare give up now!"
"Oh grow up!" Toxic Neon snapped "What are we supposed to do?"
"Am I the only one who recalls Korse saying that Doctor D got away?" Rag Doll told them "He's not going to give up on us so easy. He'll be back with people to help us."
"You mean these people?" Korse asked, walking in, followed by four dracs. The first drac was dragging Doctor D, the second had Safety-Pin Kid, the third had Bed Head and the last one had Missile Kid.
"Some rescue team they are." Adrenaline Bomb joked.
"Tie them to a chair," Korse said "We just need to get the wimpy colourful one and then we're done."
"Artistic Accident?" Toxic Neon asked "She got away?"
"She never came." Korse told her with a grin before him and the dracs walked back out.
"She didn't come?" Adrenaline Bomb asked "Well she's brave."
"Artistic Accident sprained her ankle!" Party Poison yelled at her "What did you expect her to do?"
"Well now we're really doomed then, aren't we?" Toxic Neon asked "If Artistic Accident can't come and help us then who will?"
"Wait," Cellophane Diamond said "They said they just need to get Artistic Accident."
"So?"
"That means that they're not going to do anything until they've got her. And if she's safe in Battery City then they can't get her."
"What makes you so sure?"
"I just am."

Two Days Later...
"Is everything okay Artistic Accident?" Artistic Accident's Doctor asked her, coming in.
Artistic Accident nodded "Is my ankle any better? I'm sick of being stuck here. No offence."
"I understand," He took an x-ray and studied it for a moment "You can walk again! Just take it easy for a while though, okay?"
"Okay. So that means I don't have to stay here anymore?"
"Yeah, but I wouldn't leave Battery City if I were you. Okay?"
"Okay, you're the Doctor!"
Artistic Accident got up and limped out of the room. She felt bad for lying to the Doctor but it had to be done. She had no intention of sitting in Battery City while her friends were trapped with Better Living Industries.
She noticed Party Poison's car was still here "Doctor D must've taken the van." She told herself, edging closer to the van.
Artistic Accident tried the door handle. It opened and she laughed. She let herself into the car and closed the door behind her.
"Now what?" She asked "I dunno how to drive a car!"
She pushed her foot on the pedal and the car suddenly started moving "Oh my god..." She gasped as it went forwards and she nearly ran someone over "Sorry!" She yelled, though they probably couldn't hear her "Gotta get somewhere..."
She drove herself out of Battery City and got more confident when she was in the desert. There was nothing to drive into and she couldn't run anybody over.

"Do you think anybody will come to save us?" Toxic Neon asked.
"I like to think they will." Safety-Pin Kitten told her.
Sign up to rate and review this story