Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

Oh no!

by MCR_Vampire_321 2 reviews

Things happen!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-17 - Updated: 2011-06-17 - 827 words

2Original
"This doesn't feel right," Bed Head told the other killjoys "I always go in with the rest of my team."
"The rest of your team are already there." Kobra Kid told her "And the others just simply can't come with you."
"I know," Bed Head mumbled "I'm just saying it feels weird..."
"Can't be helped." Jet-Star said rather brightly "It'll be okay, we'll save your friends and you'll be a team again. You'll see."
Bed Head sighed heavily and leaned back on her seat, her butt off the actual seat and her shoulders nearly touching the bottom of it. "Sit up!" Party Poison snapped.
Bed Hed raised her eye-brows, sitting back up "Jeez, what put you in a bad mood?"
Party Poison glared at her before setting his eyes back on the road but ignored the question.
Fun Ghoul had been silent for almost half the journey before he asked "I still don't see how we can fit them all in the car."
"We're just taking one more." Doctor D told them "It would've been wise to bring the van, like I said PARTY POISON!"
"Leave me alone!" Party Poison told him, getting shirty.
Doctor D rolled his eyes and said "If we can just get one, take them back to Battery City and then come back with the van?"
"Fine." Party Poison told him dryly.
"Which one are we going to take this time?" Jet-Star asked.
"I think we should get Adrenaline Bomb!" Rag Doll told them "She's one of the bravest, she knows what she's doing."
"No she doesn't," Fun Ghoul smiled "She's crazy. But good crazy."
"I know." Rag Doll smirked "Okay, are we ready for this jelly?"
"Never say that again!" Kobra Kid laughed.

"So, did Party Poison tell you why he ditched you?" Safety-Pin Kitten asked, noticing Artistic Accident was nearly asleep and not liking it.
"No," She mumbled sleepily "I told him I didn't want to hear it. Because I'm an idiot."
"Don't fall asleep!" Safety-Pin Kitten complained.
"Let her," Bed Head whispered "She's had a long day. Let her sleep."
"Like you haven't had a long day?"
"I don't remember most of it!"
"Isn't that scary? Knowing that you were following orders from Korse, knowing you were planning to kill your friends and not remembering?"
"A little. But I'm glad I don't remember any of it." Bed Head was lying. She remembered everything that had happened at Better Living Industires, from being changed, to running after her friends. At the time she wanted to stop but she couldn't, Korse had control over her. The thoughts going through her head were still HERS but she just couldn't control her mouth, legs or any other part of her body. And that had scared her more than anything.
"Must be creepy," Safety-Pin Kitten smiled "I don't know what was wrong with me. It scares me how no one will tell me what's wrong."
"I'm sure you'll find out soon enough," Bed Head told her "Maybe once you've fully recovered. They're probably trying not to scare you."
"Well it scares me that there's something scary going on inside my body. That's scary." Both killjoys were silent for a second before laughing hysterically.

"Where are we?" Adrenaline Bomb asked "Shit, we're in Better Living Industries..."
Her and the rest of the killjoys suddenly remembered their killjoy names and their fight against Better Living Industries. They tried to move but they couldn't. They were all tied to chairs in a room. Opposite them were four figures. Party Poison, Jet-Star, Fun Ghoul and Kobra Kid. They were also tied to chairs but they appeared to be knocked out.
"Adrenaline Bomb?" Rag Doll asked "You guys remember who you are?"
"Yeah," Cellophane Diamond replied "What are you guys doing here?"
"We came here to rescue you," Rag Doll told them "We must've been captured. But Bed Head, Safety-Pin Kitten and Artistic Accident are back in Battery City. I'm not sure how much help they can be though."
Rag Doll looked around "I wonder what happened to Doctor D."
"He got away," Came a sinister voice from the corner. The awake killjoys looked over and saw Korse leaning against the wall smirking "We're not going to kill you just yet. We need the rest of your 'team' here. So that you all feel the pain together!"
"You might kill us!" Toxic Neon yelled "But you won't be able to stop us from being creative!"
"If we're dead it won't matter!" Adrenaline Bomb snapped.
Toxic Neon wouldn't be put off "What I mean is, I'm glad I spent my life as a Killjoy instead of a stupid worker for Better Living Industries. I'd rather have my creativity and freedom than your pathetic lifestyle anyday."
Korse nodded slowly "Good. You can tell your four friends that when they wake up."
"Killjoys never die." Rag Doll told him sternly "There's nothing you can do."
Korses eyes twinkled as he asked "Isn't there?"
Sign up to rate and review this story