Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All is fair in love and war.

Chapter 3

by mcrobsessed99 1 review

I turned around to see him being punched and kicked by Ray and Frank. I wanted to strangle them.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-08 - Updated: 2011-08-08 - 633 words - Complete

1Exciting
"Wait, what?"
I was shocked.
"Um...yeah...you're the only one who knows. Mikey doesn't even know yet. Can you please keep it a secret?"
"Oh...sure..."
"Listen, I gotta go. I'll see you in school tomorrow, okay?"
He stood up, grabbed his stuff, and left.
I walked upstairs and flung myself on my bed. My head was spinning.
I ended up falling asleep and had nightmares throughout the night.
I woke up at 4 the next morning. Way to early to be up, but there was no use trying to go back to sleep. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked terrible. My hair was messy, my eyeliner was smudged, and I was covered in sweat. I jumped into the shower and let my mind go blank. I was ready for another day of Frank and Ray annoying me and Gerard.

TIMELAPSE: 9AM

I walked into English and saw Gerard sitting in the back. I walked over and sat next to him.
"Hey...we're still friends right?"
I looked over to him.
"Why wouldn't we be?"
We smiled at each other.
Then I heard footsteps coming towards us.
"Well well, if it isn't the new fag and the pink haired freak."
"Get a new comeback, Frank."
He seriously annoyed me.
He walked up to Gerard.
"Fag, meet me after class."
Gerard looked at him nervously, and Frank walked away.
I looked at Gerard.
"Don't give a shit about them. They're just bitches who think they own the school."
He gave me a weak smile.
Finally the bell rang. We both got up and went into the hallway. I was nervous that Frank would come out from behind and attack Gerard or something.
I was too busy thinking about that to notice what was going on around me. Gerard's scream pulled me back into reality.
I turned around to see him being punched and kicked by Ray and Frank. I wanted to strangle them.
I ran over and punched Frank in the jaw, and grabbed Gerard's hand.
"Hey bitch! You see what you did to me?" He was pointing to his bleeding jaw.
"You see what you two did to him?" Gerard was covered in scratches and bruises.
"Oh well, he probably cuts anyway, that's nothing for him."
Okay, that was it.
I ran over to Frank and punch him in the stomach and kicked him where he wouldn't wanna be kicked. He stumbled over and fell on the ground. I grabbed Gerard's hand and we ran outside.
Once we were outside safely, we sat on the grass. Gerard was just sitting there, doing nothing, like with what happened with the egg.
I looked up to see a scrawny boy with glasses running towards us. He must be Mikey.
"Gee! Are you okay?" He yelled.
He came up to us and sat next to Gerard.
"Yeah I'm fine Mikey."
"I saw the whole thing..."
Mikey looked at me.
"Oh yeah Mikey, that's Casey."
Mikey nodded a hi to me and looked at Gerard.
"New girlfriend?" he asked and started laughing.
"Tell him." I told Gerard.
Mikey stopped laughing. "Tell me what?"
Gerard sighed.
"Mikes...I'm gay."
He buried his head in his knees.
Mikey looked shocked. Then he smiled.
"I KNEW IT!" He started laughing.
Gerard looked up.
"Youre okay with it?"
Mikey thought for a second.
"Yeah...you're my brother. If you're happy, I'm happy."
"Thanks Mikes."
They smiled at each other and had a brotherly hug.
"Awww" I said, which earned me a glare from both Way brothers.
I finally felt like I had friends.

______________________________________________________
Ohai friends! :3
Chapter 3 is a go! :D
I'm changing the plot of the story from what I originally had. Hope ya like it ! :D
+ thank you Gerardwayiscute for the lovely reviews! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story