Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All is fair in love and war.

Chapter 4

by mcrobsessed99 1 review

"Frank and Ray say theyre really sorry and Frank wants to talk to you people." I looked at Gerard. He looked at me. "Send them over." Mikey said. "Mikey!" Gerard yelled.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-08 - Updated: 2011-08-09 - 502 words - Complete

0Unrated
We were sitting on the grass talking when two girls walk up to us.
I'm the first to notice them.
I nudge Gerard.
He looks up at them.
"What do you two bimbo's want?"
They were the definition of bimbo. They looked like they belonged on Jersey Shore. Their hair was bleached blonde, almost white, they wore a shitload of makeup, and they looked like dumbasses.
One giggled.
"Frank and Ray say theyre really sorry and Frank wants to talk to you people."
I looked at Gerard.
He looked at me.
"Send them over." Mikey said.
"Mikey!" Gerard yelled.
The other girl laughed.
"'kay, we'll go get them."
They walked away.
"Mikey! Why would you do that?" I yelled.
"Do what?"
I facepalmed.
"We're probably going to get attacked by Frank." Gerard said.
I saw Frank walking towards us, his hands in his pockets, his eyes on the ground.
"Here he comes" I sighed.
He was standing next to me.
"Hey...can I sit here?"
I looked up at him.
"Yeah, one sec."
I scooted over next to Gerard and backed up, so Mikey Gerard and me were sitting in a line, with Frank in front of us.
Frank sat down.
"I'm not going to hurt you..."
"Sure, of course you wouldn't, not after what you did about 30 minutes ago."
I laughed at Gerard's sarcasm.
"I'm serious...I want to be your guys's friend."
The three of us looked at each other.
Gerard turned to Frank.
"Okay then, tell us about yourself."
Frank sighed and looked at his hands.
"Okay...just to start off, I torture people because my parents abuse me. I hate everything about my life except for music. My favorite bands are Smashing Pumpkins and the Misfits. I love coffee, I play the guitar, and I'm an only child. And...I'm gay."
I saw Gerard's eyes light up a little when Frank said he was gay.
Frank looked up at us.
He half smiled.
"Tell me about you guys..."
Gerard started.
"I'm Gerard, my favorite bands are the same as yours, I love coffee too, I sing...sorta. Mikey is my little brother and I'm gay too."
He smiled at Frank.
Frank looked really happy.
Frank looked at me.
"Um...I'm Cassandra. But I prefer to be called Casey. If you call me Cassandra I will shoot your fucking head off. Anyway, I dye my hair because I like to be different. I hate school and teachers. I love the same bands as you guys, and I love techno music. I play drums...and scream sing."
Frank smiled at me and looked at Mikey.
"I'm Mikey. I play bass. thats all you need to know about me."
Gerard, Frank, and I laughed. Mikey joined in too.
"Well Frank, I think you're okay." I said.
He laughed and said, "How about the four of us hang out after school?"
Gerard thought for a second.
"Yeah, that'd be awesome."

______________________________________________________________

Hola friends! Chapter 4! Quite long! :)

keep coming with the reviews and rates!
Sign up to rate and review this story