Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Back to the Place

Teenage Hearts Beating

by TayBayBay

Pretty darn graphic.... hope ya'll don't mind.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-08-08 - Updated: 2011-08-09 - 839 words

?Blocked
Ryan bit his lip, and nodded. Brendon wrapped his fingers around the elastic of Ryan's boxers and pulled them down. Ryan couldn't control his breath, it quickened and came out in little bursts as his heart pumped practically out of his chest.
"Relax." Brendon whispered. Ryan closed his eyes. Soon enough a wave of pleasure ran over him as he felt Brendon's hand run down his member. He grabbed onto the bed sheets, bracing for more.
Brendon couldn't help but smile. Pleasuring Ryan was so easy. He let his hands move up and down Ryan's shaft for a minute more, before replacing them with his lips. He could feel Ryan shiver beneath him. Finally, he wrapped his lips around Ryan, and took his entirety into his mouth.
"Holy fuck." Ryan moaned, twisting his fingers into Brendon's hair, holding him in place. Brendon moved a little faster, confident that he was driving Ryan insane. With every movement, up and down, Ryan's moans got louder. He couldn't control himself. He could feel his senses slipping into euphoria. Every nerve seemed to tingle, making Brendon's touch seem electrifying. As soon as he felt as if he was going to explode, Brendon stopped, and moved up to Ryan's face. Ryan looked back at him with a face that read "Why the fuck did you stop?"
"I can't get you off yet. There's so much more to do." Brendon smirked. Ryan slowly came to his senses, realizing that Brendon was still wearing his pants. That was seriously wrong. A smile spread across Ryan's face, as he ran his hands down Brendon's chest, and undid the button of his jeans, followed by the zipper. Brendon willingly helped Ryan shimmy off his jeans, and then pushed them off the bed. Ryan pushed against Brendon's chest, and forced him to roll over onto his back. Climbing on top of him, Ryan purposely pressed his member up against Brendon's ever so slightly. Brendon took in a sharp inhale at the feeling. Ryan ran his hands over Brendon's boxers, and then slid them down his legs. Ryan went straight for the kill, putting Brendon's member into his mouth and sliding down as far as he could go.
"Shit, Ry. Fuck." The profanities leaked out of Brendon's mouth at rapid fire, as Ryan continued to take him all in. Brendon grabbed onto the pillow with one hand, and Ryan's hair with the other. Ryan moved faster, and faster, until Brendon was practically screaming. But just as Brendon did, Ryan suddenly stopped just as Brendon was reaching a climax. He looked into Brendon's eyes and smiled.
"Doesn't that suck?" Ryan teased. Brendon responded by pulling their lips together fiercely. Their mouths never parted as Brendon flipped Ryan back over. Ryan kept his legs wrapped around Brendon's waist as he held the two of them together as closely as possible. They continued to kiss each other, both wanting each other even more with every movement. Ryan pulled back and looked into Brendon's eyes.
"I want you." He whispered. Brendon blinked.
"Ry, I don't know if we should-"
"No. I fucking want you," Ryan was barely an inch from Brendon's lips, "and I know you want me too." Brendon took in a deep breath before kissing Ryan again. He ran his hands down Ryan's body, before lining himself up with Ryan's entrance. Brendon bit his lip, nervous about what was to come. Ryan put his hand on Brendon's chest.
"I'm ready. I promise."
Brendon kept his gaze on Ryan's eyes, and then pushed himself in. Ryan let out a scream at the intense pain mixed with slight pleasure. Brendon kissed him gently, slowly moving himself in and out. Ryan kissed Brendon back, feeling the pain fade way to an intense pleasure he had never experienced before. Brendon took it slow, gauging Ryan's reaction to every movement. But finally Ryan lightly bit Brendon's lower lip and then whispered,
"Harder." Brendon didn't hesitate to please him. Quickening his pace, he thrust himself entirely inside of Ryan. Ryan didn't hold back the moans and profanities that escaped his throat.
"Fuck, Bren." He screamed, as Brendon hit his g-spot with every thrust. Brendon pressed his lips to Ryan's neck, and moved in and out even faster. Ryan could feel himself coming to a climax. Brendon took one of his hands and wrapped it around Ryan's shaft and began pumping. Ryan dug his nails into Brendon's back, unable to control himself. Brendon moved inside and of Ryan and pumped his member in time with eachother.
"Holy fuck!" Ryan finally screamed, before cumming into the space between their chests. Soon after Brendon came inside of Ryan.
Brendon collapsed onto of Ryan, both of their body's gasping for breath. They laid there for a few long minutes, before suddenly Brendon started to laugh.
"Well shit.... I didn't see that coming." He said, looking into Ryan's eyes. Ryan smiled and kissed Brendon.
"Neither did I. But I'm glad it did."
"You have no fucking idea." Brendon agreed, before kissing him again.
Sign up to rate and review this story