Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can't Keep My Eyes Off of You

I Can't Keep My Eyes Off of You

by paralove13 2 reviews

*REWRITTEN FIRST CHAPTER!* Danielle Blair Iero lives in a comfy Catholic home. When she breaks up with her steady boyfriend, will she make a move on the guy she's liked forever?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-26 - Updated: 2011-08-09 - 693 words

0Unrated
New story!! Going to be fun to write! I hope you all enjoy!!!

Danielle's P.O.V.

I will remember that day forever. The day that I found out he was cheating. The day I ended a relationship of almost three years. He was at a party, intoxicated out of his mind. He had no idea what was going on and hooked up with her. The girl I hated. I found out that after that party, they were still meeting. While he was dating me!

"We are done Adam! DONE!!" I spat in his face and walked away.

I was minding my own business when I ran into Mikey. The brother of my brother's boyfriend. I hurriedly wiped my eyes of any tears.

"Hey Dani! Wait a sec… are you okay?" He said

"No. I just broke up with Adam that stupid cheating scum." I said as a lone tear escaped my eye. He wiped it away with his finger. I noticed a truly concerned look on his face.

"He cheated on you?" He said. I nodded. "Do you want me to do anything about it?"

"Thanks but no. I'm actually kind of glad we are done. He never really did anything nice for me anyways" I stated. He pulled me into a hug "Plus he's all muscular and Mikey… well you're … Mikey" I said with a lack of better words.

"Well, do you wanna come hang at my house?" he asked. "All the guys are gonna be there" He said as he pushed his black rimmed glasses up his nose from the tip to the bridge

"Sure! And Mikey?"

"Yeah?

"Are you ever gonna have your glasses readjusted so they aren't constantly on the tip of your nose?"

He frowned and I just laughed. He was adorkable. He would never know I've had a crush on him since I first met him when I was 11.

We walked to his house and went in through the garage. We made our way to the living room where, as usual, my brother Frank and Mikey's brother Gerard were cuddled up watching a movie.

"Aww…. look at the happy couple!" I cooed. Gerard grabbed the pillow sitting next to him and aimed it for my face but missed and hit his brother in the shoulder. He stuck his tongue out at me and I smiled. Mikey flipped his brother off for hitting him in the shoulder. I laughed. He was so weak. It was only a freaking pillow. Just as our little exchange ended, the rest of the gang walked through the door.

"Movie Marathon!!!" Ray yelled

Great, I thought to myself. They all loved horror movies. Except for me. I remember the time they made me watch Dawn of the Dead. I had to sit in front so I couldn't hide behind Mikey like I wanted too.

"What are we watching?" I asked with a concerned look on my face.

"Dawn of the Dead" Bob said as he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"You guys suck."

~

After the movie ended, it was about six o'clock. We decided to order pizza and continue to watch horror movies. Much to my demise. The pizza arrived and the boys ran to get a slice. I trailed behind and got the tiniest slice that you had ever seen. I pouted at my pizza and Mikey took note. He took my piece and traded it with his.

"Thanks"

"No prob Dani" he said. "You wanna ditch this party and go hang out in my room?"

"Sure." I smiled. Just what I had been waiting for. We sat down on his floor and he turned his CD player onto Anthrax, his favorite band. We ate our pizza in silence until he broke it.

"So, I have something to ask you Dani."

"Yeah?" I questioned hopefully.

"Do you wanna crash the night on my floor?" I let out a hefty sigh. Not what I was expecting. But I gained some composure and nodded. I could've sworn after that I heard him say something that sounded an awful lot like "I really like you. I wish you knew." If only that was true.
Sign up to rate and review this story