Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can't Keep My Eyes Off of You

Two :3

by paralove13 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-09 - Updated: 2011-08-10 - 492 words

0Unrated
"Sure Mikey. Got clothes I can borrow for tomorrow?" I say

He throws me a pair of skinny jeans and a tshirt. I grab my cell phone and text my mom

Dani: Mom, I'm spending the night and Gerard and Mikey's. I would assume Frank is too.

Mom: Ok just be careful and don't do anything you don't want to do.

Dani: :/ You know I wouldn't


"So what do you wanna talk about Mikey?" I ask

"Well there's this girl I really like. And I was wondering, what do you think she would say if I asked her out?" he asks me. I try my hardest to hold in my squeals. He had to be talking about me.

"I bet she would say yes. Your such a good guy, any girl would be lucky to have you." I say, a smile coming to my face.

"Thanks, I'm going to go call Charlotte now." He says and goes to the kitchen to grab the home phone.

"Oh..." I mumble to myself. I go down the stairs and sneak past Mikey to find everyone engrossed in a movie except for Gerard.

"Hey Gerard? Can I talk to about something?" I say

"Sure. Go ahead."

"I kind of meant alone..."

"Oh. Follow me." He says. We walk to a door. When Gerard opens the door, there is nothing but a flight of stairs. We go down the stairs into the basement, his room. I just realized, in all the time I've known him and Mikey, I had never seen his room.

"Welcome to the Vampire's Lair" he says using the nickname I gave him when I first met him. He was so pale and had his hair dyed black, at 11 I naturally thought he was a vampire. We sit down on the floor.

"So what do you wanna talk about?"

"Your brother is so oblivious. He asked me about a girl and I gave him an answer, thinking it was me, but he was actually talking about another girl." I cry. That was when the tears started to flow.

"I can't believe after all these years, he still doesn't know you've had a crush on him for over 4 years. Who did he ask out? That Charlotte girl?" I nod "She doesn't have your gorgeous black hair that shines blue in the sun. Or those gray eyes that can see into your soul. Or your height. Or your dimples." I smile "See there they are. She doesn't have your freckles. She doesn't laugh with passion. She doesn't know anything about him. She doesn't know what you know. Dani, you're perfect for him. And he still fails to see it. I'll knock some sense into him eventually." He says with a grin.

"And you're sure he's the one I should be with?" I ask him, raising my eyebrows.

"Don't be silly, Dani. I'm gay. I don't see you that way. I only have eyes for your brother."
Sign up to rate and review this story