Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hunted

Final Chapter 40

by xblckhrtxx 5 reviews

Final chapter :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-09 - Updated: 2011-08-10 - 1013 words - Complete

1Exciting
"Or," Gerard thrusted the stake that I nearly killed him with earlier into Beckett's back, "you could learn to watch your back when you're the hunted."

Beckett's body tensed and his face for once did not wear that patented smirk of his. He let go of my throat and my eyes took his blackened and furious ones right before he exploded into dust. Gerard dropped the stake and stared at me.

My eyes glanced at the stake for a moment but then as the enormity of what just happened sunk in, I ran forward and jumped right onto him. Gerard caught me and held me up by my legs as I wrapped my arms around his neck kissed his lips. We had done it. We had won, and though I hadn't believed it would ever happen, it did. We had killed William Beckett. We had finally destroyed the one man who represented all evil. And so, I did only what any love struck girl would do, I kissed my boyfriend like at any moment I would wake up and find that this is just a dream. Not that Gerard objected....

Finally though, he pulled away so I could breathe. I also happened to notice Pete staring at us like we were insane....well staring at ME like I was insane. "Aww c'mon Pete, you know you wish you could kiss Gerard now. You didn't like him before but if that didn't change things then you can have my title as the stubborn sarcastic chick of the group."

Pete just rolled his eyes and I winked at him before pecking Gerard on the lips once more.
"So Mr. Way, I do believe we have an unsettled compromise to finish up," I winked at him. Gerard grinned.

"Yeah, I think the terms went something like you had to come live with me in my apartment," Gerard responded still smiling.

"Hmm...I thought those terms included your friends and mine. I recall them involving us all under one roof," I said looking thoughtfully. Gerard made a face.

"I don't like those terms. Why don't we compromise?" He said slyly. I couldn't help but laugh, "Making a compromise for our compromise?"
He nodded, "Mmmhmm...but trust me, I think you'll like what I've got in mind."

*

One Week Later

"Welcome to the warehouse boys. Let us girls get our stuff and we can head on to our new living arrangements," I announced before walking into the living room. The windows were still taped up from when Frank had busted through what seemed like years ago. He walked past me and didn't seem to notice. However, he did seem to wince a little as Brandy walked by the broken coffee table that he had crashed her into. I laughed and we all turned to go down the hall. As we approached the stairs I began to laugh. Everyone looked at me quizzically and Gerard sighed, "Yeah that's my girlfriend."

"No, no, no, you guys don't get it. I just remembered, this is where I kicked Frank in the balls!" I wailed in my giggle fit. Everyone else began to break into hysterics except for a red faced Frank. Then, he grinned and tapped me on the shoulder.

"This is also where I left you in the dust and kidnapped my new best friend, much to your shock and surprise." He reminded me with a smirk. "Yeah...but I still kicked you in the balls." Cue more insane laughter.

Eventually, we all stopped and went our separate ways around the house in search of our belongings. To be honest, I would have preferred it if Gerard DIDN'T help me pack my stuff.
"Wow...these pants sizes are smaller than mine! Lily, were you ever anorexic? Because, I don't know if those would fit on small babies!" He declared as he pulled out a pair of my skinny jeans.

"No, I have never been nor am I anorexic. I'm just....small." I mumbled out the last part grudgingly. Gerard seemed to catch my annoyance.

"What was that?" He asked with a smile. I rolled my eyes, "You know what I said."
"True, but you are too cute when you're mad," he grinned and placed a little kiss on my lips. I smiled and kissed him back. He pulled away though.

"We have to finish packing," he reminded me. I groaned, "We can finish later."
"Nope, I want you out of this warehouse and in my home as fast as possible," He finalized. I sighed in mock defeat.

"But, as soon as we're home we can pick up right where we left off," he said casually, though a hint of excitement was still in his voice. I shook my head.

"Nope," I said and then pounced on Gerard. He fell backwards and I was laying on top of him, kissing him happily. "I like my plan way better, besides, I think I've earned it."
Gerard took in a breath like he was about to argue but then, instead, just kissed me back forcefully.

"Hmm...with Beckett gone," I said, pulling away, "I wonder just what exactly we'll do with all our free time."

A smile unlike any other made its way onto Gerard's face, "Well I can think of a few good ways to spend it. Let's start with this," and he pulled me back into the kiss.


The End


*******************************

What did you guys think???? I’m eager to hear what you guys had to say. I know the ending sucked, but trust me my other drafts were so much worse than this.

I suggest you guys put me on alerts if you want to find out the Title to the sequel and of course if you want to read the sequel.

I promise to have the titles picked out by Thursday night, and I’m almost done with chapter 1 of the sequel.
I believe that’s it. I enjoyed reading your guy’s comments and thank you guys so much for reading the story!!!!

Please rate and review!!!!
Xoxo A
Sign up to rate and review this story