Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All is fair in love and war.

Chapter 9

by mcrobsessed99 1 review

"I'm okay...they gave me a needle though." He shivered. "It was a lie when they smiled and said I wouldn't feel a thing. I felt it, and hated it." He shivered again. I felt so bad for him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-10 - Updated: 2011-08-10 - 396 words - Complete

0Unrated
We brought Gerard in and the nurses rushed him into surgery to get the bullet out. We decided to stay in the waiting room.
"Did they arrest your dad Frank?" Mikey asked.
"No...he...he got away." Frank started crying.
I hugged him again and told him to calm down.
"Let's go get coffee or something." I suggested.
"But what if we're not here when Gerard's out of surgery?" Frank said, worried.
"We will be, don't worry. We'll bring him coffee, too." I smiled at Frank.
He smiled back and stood up.
We walked down the road to Starbucks, got our coffee, and sat down.
We talked for a few minutes and finished our coffees. We then decided to go to the comic book store. I was looking at one when Ray's cell phone rang.
"Hello?"
There was a pause.
"Yeah we'll be right there."
He closed his phone.
"Hospital. Gerard's out of surgery. They got the bullet out."
"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Mikey yelled.
He grabbed my hand and we ran out, followed by Ray and Frank.
We got there and the nurses directed us to his room.
Mikey ran in and sat next to him.
"Gee! You're ALIIIIIVE!"
Gerard looked up.
"Yep, I am..."
Frank sat on the other side of him.
Ray and me sat in the chairs at the foot of the bed.
"How are you feeling?" I asked.
"I'm okay...they gave me a needle though." He shivered. "It was a lie when they smiled and said I wouldn't feel a thing. I felt it, and hated it." He shivered again.
I felt so bad for him.
A nurse walked in.
"Okay, we need to talk to a family member of Mr. Way."
"That would be me." Mikey stood up.
"Okay, he can go home tomorrow. But you'll need to check the wound every few hours to make sure it doesnt open up."
"Okay..." Mikey said.
"Oh yeah Gerard! We brought you coffee."
His eyes lit up. I stood up and brought it over to him.
He sipped it.
"Thanks Casey." He smiled.
I laughed.
Gerard was okay, and he could go home tomorrow. We could practice more with My Chemical Romance.
...I hope I didn't jinx myself again.
____________________________________________________________________

Very boring chapter, I know. I just need this so the next chapter makes sense ._.
Anyway, R+R! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story