Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All is fair in love and war.

Chapter 10

by mcrobsessed99 1 review

Well, 3 years ago today Frank's dad shot Gerard. In those 3 years, Frank's dad was found, put in jail, and Frank's mom had died.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-11 - Updated: 2011-08-11 - 173 words - Complete

0Unrated
3 YEARS LATER

Well, 3 years ago today Frank's dad shot Gerard. In those 3 years, Frank's dad was found, put in jail, and Frank's mom had died.
Frank and Gerard were still dating, and Frank lived with him.
My Chemical Romance was a success. I had quit the band to travel, but once I was back, Mikey proposed to me. So now I am married to Mikey Fuckin Way.
They had recruited Bob Bryar in my place, yet they said they wished I would still be in the band.
They had released their debut album, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love, a year ago. They were on tour with so many other bands, and were in the process of making a movie.
I wish I could go back to the highschool days.

___________________________________________________________________________
Okay, hope you enjoyed this story :D
I plan on making a sequel to this, so watch out for that!
And if you liked this, read my other story....I Miss You, I Miss You So Far. (ITS FRERARD)
:)
Sign up to rate and review this story