Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > aa The World's Unfair

Touring

by drpeterick 0 reviews

uh oh

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-08-10 - Updated: 2011-08-10 - 4679 words

0Unrated
JAKE'S P.O.V

Halfway between courses, Mikey told me to go to the bathroom. He said he'd meet me there in a minute. I rolled my eyes because I knew why. I actually enjoyed just going at it whenever the feeling struck, but we'd got caught a couple of times before and everyone was here now so I really didn't want it to be now. I got up and went to wait for Mikey. I looked away for a split second and when I looked back, there he was; a centimetre away from my face. He lip-locked me and we moved into the bathroom. It was posh as hell and I suddenly felt bad for making Those guys pay for it. We'll chip in at the end, I promised myself. Mikey moved down to my neck and started teasing me. Stopping then starting. He knew just what to do to get a reaction out of me. We went into a stall and he undid my trousers and let them fall to my ankles. I kicked them off, knowing what he wanted to do. He dropped his too, keeping them round his ankles. He put his arms under my legs and held me against the wall under my knees. He spat into his fingers and rubbed it on my ass hole. That was all the lubrication he needed now. I was used to his size. He looked into my eyes and pushed in. I closed my eyes and put my head back against the wall. moans came from my lips as he moved his over my neck. He bit on a sensitive part and wrapped his fingers around my dick. Pumping me slowly, I came quickly over my stomach. He came after me then pulled out of me. He took some tissue and handed a wad to me to wipe the dripping cum from my butt, and he cleaned my stomach by licking it. He smiled lazily and came up to kiss my lips. He tasted salty but I didn't care. As long as it was his mouth.
The bathroom door opened and Pete came in. Hey you guys? I need to talk to you. Mikey opened to stall door and let me out first.
'Were you guys just- Eugh...'
'Oh come on, you and Trick will be doing it soon enough!'
'Yeah I guess...' He looked down. 'We just have a little problem. How are we going to tell Andy and Joe? They'll think we're different people. What if it ruins our friendship with them?'
'They won't think that! You're still the same people' I reasoned. 'And you guys were pretty close before. Just don't kiss in front of them for a while and they'll get used to it.' Mikey nodded in agreement.
'I know... i'm just sca/]red of rejection.' Pete sighed. Andy leant his head in the door.
'Wow nice bathrooms.' he said making us all jump. 'Oh Pete, are you and Pat dating now?'
Pete's eyes widened. 'Y-yeah.'
'Ugh! Finally! Me and Joe have been waiting for this day for ages! Oh by the way, the food's here.' and with that, he disappeared.
'Oh my god! I LOVE Andy!' Laughed Pete.

MIKEY'S P.O.V

The three of us walked back and Jakey sat down a bit weird. I grinned. It just meant I did a good job. Joe got a text from Zack on his white phone. Apparently I just 'have to get one of these little angel farts'. I took that to be a good thing.
'Dudes! Zack says we're starting the tour tomorrow to get a head start!' Me, Craig, Jake and Davy all high fived eachother. The other four groaned.
'You can tell it's their first tour, huh?' said Patrick.
'Yeah you are gonna hate it! It's all stinky tour buses and shitty food from here on out!'
We all 'WOO'd and high fived again.
'...Oh, also ask the guys if their band has a name - I never found out what it was.' finished Andy.
'Hm. I don't think we have one, actually.' mused Craig.
Suddenly Pete stood up. Everyone think of a name for the band. We're gonna spin the bottle. He spun it and it landed on Jakey.
'Face of Failure' We all looked round at him with our mouths open. 'What?'
'Babe that's perfect!' I said.
'Yeah that's totally us!' Craig pointed out. Andy texted back and after a few more bottles of wine [no one asking our age] we sharpied me on a moustache and wrote The Face of Failure on my arm. Then we sneaked the wine bottle out of there and back to the car.
'GUN IT TO 88!' yelled Craig and laughed loudly.
'YOU GOT IT DOC!' I shouted back.
We sped home [i'm an excellent driver, even at 88] and we tumbled inside the hotel.

'My fucking head.' I heard someone say.
'Come on, get up. We can't have you here any more.' said a mans voice while poking me with a broom handle.
I looked up at the guy and he stopped poking me.
'Fuck off out my room' I said and dropped my head back to the sofa I was on.
'I'm not in your room, sir. You're in the lobby.' Raising my head, I saw the guys asleep on the floor, draped over posh armchairs, sat on sofas. [/Oh great... it's a good thing we're leaving today
I thought seeing the mess we'd made.
My eyes snapped open. We're leaving today. I repeated.
'GUYS GET UP!' I jumped up and yelled. I heard muffled groans and started jumping on people. 'GETUP GETUP GETUP!'
Once everyone was and thoroughly pissed off, I said 'Guys we're leaving for tour today and we haven't packed.' Everyone's eyes widened and we all ran up to our rooms leaving the poor cleaning staff looking at us like we were fucking crazy.
In our rooms, we stuffed all our stuff into a bag. We didn't have much, but Zack said he'd spring for clothes and stuff while we were on the bus. He said costume dept would basically cover it anyway, but if we wanted anything extra then we could. Once we were done, I wandered back to Tay's room and looked at the made bed. I sat on the edge of it and took out the picture I took from her room. I'd taken it out the frame and folded it up in one of my pockets. I always had it on me. I thought if I didn't forget about her, then she wouldn't leave me. I know it sounds stupid, but I grasped at any stupid theory to help me get through it. I took in the sights and smells of the room. I saw a memory of her sat at the desk. I stood behind her. She was writing something. I put my hand up to stroke her hair, but the image disappeared. I sighed and let a tear fall down my cheek. I missed her. She didn't deserve what happened.
Jakey took my hand and leant his head against my shoulder. I kissed the top of his head and we went back to our room. We both knew it was still painful, but it was ok. We'd get over it eventually. She'll live on through the music.

We packed ourselves into the tour bus - we got a separate one from FOB, which was good because we'd get too cramped, but I could tell Jakey was bummed about it. He wouldn't have minded sharing a bed with any one of them! I didn't mind that, hell I wouldn't be mad if he cheated - I deserved it. I mean i'd be mad of course, but I wouldn't act on it. Well i'd probably kill the person he slept with but I wouldn't blame Jakey at all. We had been driving for ages. We'd finally stopped, but it was the middle of the night and I wondered what we could possibly do for fun.
'Babe? You ok?' said Jake, waving a hand in front of my face. I looked up took in my surroundings. Everyone was looking at me which I found a little unnerving, but being the showman I am, decided to stand up and smile a large smile. I don't know why, it felt right.
'Chick Pete just ran in and said there are go-karts outside. We assumed you-'
'GO KARTS!' I yelled before leaping over the sofa and running outside.
'Yo Mike!' I heard Pete shout when I was outside. I saw him sat in a little red kart, and I jumped in the one next to him. Mine was black and had the number 02 on the side. He pointed to his number which said 01.
'That means i'm gonna beat you' he growled with a cheeky smile.
'We'll see' I said and pushed my foot down on the pedal. We nearly threw ourselves around corners so fast I was surprised we didn't tip over. Our coins ran out next to where Craig and Joe were stood with cameras in their hands.
'Enjoy that?' asked Joe. Pete said yeah and looked at me nodding.
'What are you doing?' I said with short breath.
'We're making video diaries of the tour! So right now we're filming what you two idiots like to do in your spare time. Riveting stuff' Craig laughed. Pete and I retired to TFF's [The Face of Failure] bus and sat next to eachother on the sofa. We'd been on the road for hours and it was now about 1 am. Everyone had gone to bed and Pete sat next to me on the sofa. I switched the tv on, but only put it on quiet. There was some awful chat show with some obscure celebrities on it. Stupid night TV. Pete was looking at me.
'What?'
'Was it really awkward the first time you two... well, did it?' I was a little surprised, but it was their first night together and I didn't really blame them if they were nervous.
'Um well no I mean we loved eachother and just went for it. It wasn't like we decided to do it though, the moment just took over.' I said trying to be helpful. He sighed. 'Why? Having some trouble?'
'Yeah... I love Trick so so much, but he just has such a problem with getting his clothes off. I yanked a towel off him the other day and he nearly had a heart attack. I mean, I apologised and we hugged, but it really got to him. Now he's to afraid to walk around in a towel. I just know that it's gonna be a problem when we come to doing it.'
I took it all in for a second. I remembered how self concious Jakey was, and how it had completely disappeared.
'Jakey had the same problem. Let me go ask him how he got over it.' I said and headed for Jake's bunk. It was the bottom one because he didn't like climbing and he could just leave stuff outside and lean out to get it. I nudged him awake.
'MIKEY DON'T DO THAT!' hissed Pete, but I knew my baby wouldn't mind.
'What baby?' Jakey groaned.
'You know you used to hate your sexy ass body and I couldn't understand why?' He nodded. 'Well Pat's having the same thing. How did you get over it?'
He groaned once again into his pillow and looked at me. 'If you really must know, you paid me so much attention, I just forgot about it.' he said before dropping onto his quilt and falling asleep. I kissed his head and shut the curtain.
Pete was stood behind me.
'Well there you have it. Just keep telling him what you see in him and he'll come around.'
'Thanks man.' he said and hugged me tight. He kissed my forehead and said he'd see us in the morning. I shut and locked the bus door before removing my shirt and trousers and getting in behind Jakey. He was awake, I could tell. I put my nose against the back of his neck and put my arms around him. I loved him more than anything. I just wanted him to be happy because that's all that matters to me.

The next morning was hectic. We were up at six, meaning we only got about four and a half hours sleep, and were driven to our first location. Today was an introduction day or something - we got to practice on the stage and do sound checks and stuff. We were shown our dressing rooms, and left to prepare.
'Jesus I am nervous as fuck.' Said Davy. 'And it doesn't help that Craig has that damned camera in my face all the time.' he added while shooting a glare at him.
'Hey, do want memories, or not?' he said and leaned in for kiss.
'Yeah I guess...' Davy gave in.
'What have you got so far, anyway?' Jakey asked. Craig came and pushed his muscley frame in between us on the sofa. He rewound it to the beginning and played us the tape.
'See, we got some shots of all of us together, you and Pete on the go-karts, Davy first thing in the morning, and Andy and Joe dancing.' We had to admit, it was a funny reel. We were all laughing at the dance Andy and Joe were doing, when the men themselves walked in. We were doubled over laughing as it was and they just stood there looking at us. Davy told them what we'd watched and I went over to hug them. They were smiling but obviously a little embarrassed.
'Come on you guys, it isn't that funny' said Joe.
'Yeah we'd had a few and it's not even that good.' Agreed Andy.
'Yeah - but - it's - so - FUNNY!' I got out between breaths. They came to tell us we needed to do another sound check, so we followed them to the stage still sniggering a little.
We got into our positions on stage and put our instruments over us. Well, me and Davy did. Craig was at the drums and Jakey went over to the microphone. Every time he sang, I was amazed. He had such a beautiful voice. It was gravelly but young and sweet at the same time. I watched him while we were playing. I had some backing vocal during the song, but I liked walking around the stage while we were playing. I walked to the other side of the stage and looked at the view from there, I walked to the front of the stage and stood next to Jakey. I watched his lips move for a minute then resumed my post at the microphone on the far right side of the stage. We finished the song and went back to our 'waiting room' for a drink of water.
It was only two hours to showtime - everyone was pretty nervous. The guys from Fall Out Boy came and sat with us for a bit before showtime to help calm us down. I was fine. I honestly wasn't nervous at all. Pete came over to me as per usual and we walked around the stage and stuff. Some fans were outside waiting to come in, so Pete decided to introduce me to them. They all screamed when they saw him walking over. He signed a few autographs and then stood back and asked the girls if they knew who I was.
'Are you from Face of Failure?' one said.
'Yeah we're the opening act tonight' I replied. Suddenly screaming erupted and I took a step back. They laughed at my fear.
'OMG we've heard SOOO much about you guys! Apparently you're like totally amazing!' a girl in a bat-heart hoodie said.
'Well, I don't mean to brag...' they laughed and one asked for an autograph. Suddenly everyone was. 'Seriously don't get to excited though, it's our first gig ever.' The all chorused an 'aawww' and I moved down the line to other girls asking for my autograph. It was really cool having so many people wanting me. I felt really needed - it was nice. The gates were opened and we said goodbye and headed inside.
'We are totally doing that every time.' I said.
'Yeah I love talking to the fans, it's nice. Most of them are really nice people. Meeting them in person also lets them know that you care about them. We'd be nowhere without our fans.' said Pete thoughtfully. I respected that he cared about the fans and didn't just take them for granted.
We got back to the room and no one was in there. I looked at him panicked. 'Uh i'm sure they just went to the stage already.'
We got there and they weren't there either. Shit. Suddenly I got a tap on my shoulder and spun around to see Zack.
'We changed the entrance to the other side of the stage. you idiots.' he turned to address Pete 'Can you please tell us next time you run off with the bass player of our opening act?'
'Yeah sorry man.'
'It's fine. You head over there and i'll get Mike set up, ok?'
'You got it man. I'll see you over there Mikey.' He nodded to me then ran off.
'Sooo... a good luck kiss then?' he asked with a smile.
'I thought you were done with this shit?' I said.
'I am! I just want to wish you good luck.' he said and moved his hands into my body. He was about the same height as me so I had to dip a little to meet his lips. We kissed for less than a second and I ran to the other side of the stage. I got my bass and held it in my hand. I hugged Pete and he kissed the side of my head. I high fived the rest of them and got Craig, Davy and Jakey in a group hug. I could see how nervous they were. Just before going out, they decided I had to do our introduction because none of them could talk.
'That'll be helpful when you want to sing, huh?' I said and took him into a hug. The stage was ready and the fans were starting to chant. We went to our posts and I introduced us.
'Hey New York what's up? We're The Face of Failure and we're gonna play a song our drummer wrote called 'Shards of the Heart!'
The crowd cheered and we went into a song. I said the name of the next one and went into it. We played one more short one and the fans were really screaming. We finished and left the stage. I decided to give a bow while walking. I couldn't help it. They guys hugged and high fived us.
'Dude the crowd loved you!' Joe yelled at Jake. 'You rocked that shit!'
'I have never seen an opening act get so much love from a crowd!' Shouted Pete then took me into a hug.
Zack appeared and told the guys it was their turn to take the stage, and we returned to our room to wipe ourselves down. I decided to linger by the side of the stage and watch them perform. I felt my phone vibrate. I saw the caller ID and ran away from the stage to get somewhere quieter.
'Babes?' Said Jake.
'Yeah!?' I yelled back.
'Just wondering where you were'
'I'm by the stage, baby, come join me. The left side.' I added.
'Be there in two minutes' he hung up and I resumed my place at the side of the stage with my legs crossed. I felt his body next to me and turned to kiss him. We sat watching for about an hour before Davy and Craig came to sit with us. They handed us vitamin water and we gratefully gulped it down. I looked into the crowd. I could have sworn I saw Taylor's face. I shook it off and looked back at Andy. He was really going for it. His red hair all over the place. Suddenly, he turned his head to look at us. The four of us waved. He smiled back.
There was a pause between songs so that they could take their jackets off and have a drink or whatever. Pete saw us sat there and waved. We waved back and grinned at him. I lifted up my shirt to show the words 'FALL OUT BOY ROCK' in sharpie on my chest. Pete laughed and went over to Patrick to make him look. Patrick gave a quick look and laughed. He carried on talking then talked a little about us to which Pete chipped in, 'Mikey - bass - has something written on his chest right now.' He shot me a grin and went back to tuning his instrument. The crowd cheered. 'Do you want to see it?' said Pete.
He looked over at me and I nearly ran on stage to kill him. The crowd screamed so loud I winced a little. He nodded for me to come on and I was so embarrassed I could have died. I walked on a little and the crowd went wild. Pete said into the mic,
'Lift your shirt, Mike.' I shot him a look which he received with a smile. I lifted my shirt and the crown was so unbelievably loud. I put it back down and walked back off the stage.
'I'm gonna kill him.' I said.
'Oh please you love the attention' said Jake laughing and kissed my neck.
'You're kind of right. Fuck you.' I giggled and kissed his cheek. He put on a mock hurt expression and tickled me. It sucks that i'm so ticklish. The guys began another set and ripped it up.
When they finished, we came off the stage all sweaty, Pete hugged me and didn't let me go, letting all his disgusting sweat infest me. It was gross. He pulled off and ruffled my hair. We all sat in the room and talked about how cool it was. TFF were totally psyched about performing again, FOB were bummed that it wasn't over yet.
'I guess you're losing it in your old age, Pete.' I poked. 'Everyone else is fine and you're all huffing and puffing.' I was perched on the arm of a sofa, and he was facing me sat on the other one. He got up and I jumped up and ran. We ran out the room and down the hall but he quickly caught up and we slammed into a wall. I had my back to the wall and he had his warm body pushed up against me. He lingered for a second looking into my eyes. He panted hot air against my face. I put my hand on his heart. It was beating like crazy. I moved away from him and gave him a look. He was still in the same position facing the wall. He slowly turned only his head to look at me. He started to back up but I grabbed his hand. That made him stop. I wanted answers.
'What the hell, Pete?' I spat before realising this must be hard for him as it is. 'I'm sorry but... what was that? Do you like me?'
He looked a cross between angry and on the verge of tears. I felt pretty bad for him until I remembered that he had Patrick. 'Peter panda...' I trailed off.
'I've had feelings for you ever since we met you. I love Patrick with all my heart but... I guess I just have a tiny crush on you.' I saw his face heat up and walked over to him.
'I know you love Patrick, and he's the one you need to be faithful to. He loves you back. I love you too, but as a best friend. I know you won't get over this straight away, but I can promise to take every opportunity to show you i'm there for you no matter what happens.' He tried to hide that he was crying by turning his head and itching his forehead. I took his hand and moved it down. He really started crying now. I hugged him close and he put his arms around me. We're about the same height so our heads rested on eachother's shoulders. I kissed his cheek and started to walk back to the room.
'Wait - I can't face Tricky now. Can we go outside for a bit?'
'Sure whatever you want. I'll just tell them where we're going'
'Like we forgot to do last time.' he said with a weak smile.
'Yeah duh.' He laughed at duh. I draped my arms around Jakey's neck and smelt his neck .It's not creepy, I just like the cologne he wears. I kissed his cheek from the back and told him that we'd be outside. I grabbed a couple of vitamin water bottles and met Pete round the corner from the room. I handed him the bottle and he looked at me in surprise.
'What I was thirsty I thought you might want one.' I said.
'Yeah but... this is my favourite one. Did you know that?' I looked away from his piercing brown eyes.
'Yeah but I also know Jake and Andy's it's not a big deal...'
'Yeah but Jake's your boyfriend and you only know Andy's because he tipped it over him that time and we called him 'Princess Peach' for the whole day.'
'Well... I dunno I mean best friends come on the same wave as boyfriends then.' I said and walked ahead to the exit doors. We went to sit on the edge of the stage after seeing how many fans were outside. There were a couple left over in the arena still, but they were just about to leave. We sat dangling our legs and just talking generally about clothes and music and stuff, when a bunch of guys came over.
'Hey what's up' I said although I just wanted to sit with Pete for a bit longer.
'We're really sorry to intrude, but our friends wanted Pete's autograph and were too scared to come over.' Said one of the guys looking a little fed up. HE was the kind of guy that was dragged here by his girilfriend or even just some girl and just wanted to go home and get in her pants. Pete signed the stuff, and a couple of them left and gave the small group of girls the things. The couple of guys left had just come over to say how awesome TFF was.
'Ah thanks that honestly means a lot to me, thank you.'
'It's no problem man. Hey, you'll be supporting them on their tour next time, huh?' He said to Pete. I laughed and high fived him. I do a lot of that.
'It would be an honor.' said Pete. I looked at him and smiled.
'Are you guys...'
'No! We're not. I actually have a boyfriend.' I said quickly leaving out Pete and Trick because I didn't know if they wanted to go public yet. Pete looked a little dejected by my firm and fast answer, but I was right. We couldn't be together. Ever.
Sign up to rate and review this story