Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > aa The World's Unfair

Ronnie

by drpeterick 0 reviews

hmm

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-10 - Updated: 2011-08-10 - 1709 words

0Unrated

MIKEY'S P.O.V

We packed up and set off in the coach again. Fob told us we were lucky because we were touring in the daytime and sleeping at night time. 'It usually ends up throwing you sleep cycle around because you get different timed gigs and long and short drives. By the end we'll be playing at night and sleeping during the day.' explained Andy.
'Yeah but you get used to it. It really is all part of the fun of touring.' said Joe with a hint of sarcasm. We all retired to our bunks and the guys went over to their bus so we could set off. Before we went and everyone was about to go to bed, I snuck over to Pete's bus. I knew which bunk was his because he said he always has the one above Patricks and I could see all Patrick's stuff by one of the bottom ones. I was standing in the little living room when Pete came out of the bathroom. Ah. He looked a little shocked when he saw me but smiled and walked over.
'What's going on?' he whispered.
'I just wanted to kiss you and Andy goodnight.'
'Why Andy?'
'He made me promise.' I said rolling my eyes.
I put my hand on the back of his head and kissed him quickly. His lips were soft and warm and comforting. I didn't feel anything at all towards him. I just thought it might help him get over me. I don't know why. All I can say is that it'd worked before. I pulled away and smiled.
'Which one's Andy's?'
He was looking at me open-mouthed, but managed to lift his arm enough to point to one of the top ones. Great. Andy had to be difficult, didn't he? I whipped the curtain back getting a surprised little 'eep' out of him.
'Hey you remembered!' he whispered.
'I could never forget you, darling' I said in the campest voice ever. I leant in and kissed his forehead leaving him grinning away. I shut the curtain and went back over to Pete.
'Get in with Patrick and put your arms around him.'
'But I-'
'Shh... please?'
He sighed and stroked my hair. 'Okay, but only because you told me to!'
'I know' I said with a chuckle and walked out.

I went back to our bus and sat on the sofa. Some guy got on and I stood up, but I recognised him as our driver and relaxed.
'Hey man, me and my son really enjoyed the show today! Let's get going, hm?'
'Thanks a lot. Yeah cool.' I said and stepped aside to let him through to the car part of this hotel on wheels. I watched TV but there was nothing on. I wasn't really tired and wanted something to do. I decided to go talk to the driver.
I walked into the driver's bit and sat in the passanger seat.
'Anything wrong?' he said.
'Nah just wanted someone to talk to.'
'Ah cool. And you chose me?'
'Heh yeah, I odn't like waking grumpy people up' He laughed and it shook his large frame. He looked about 50 on his face. He had a bushy red beard that almost hid his mouth. He looked like that santa claus of autumn.
'So Mikey, is it?' he asked.
'Yeah. You?'
'Gerald.'
'Solid name. What's your son's name?' I asked. I love a guy who cares about his kids, it really warms me up inside. His son was a couple of months younger than me it turned out. He was 17 as well and his name was Ronnie. It was after his grand-pappy. I adored the way Gerald talked about his son; like he was the most important thing in the world to him. I loved listening to him talk. He had a heavy texan accent and threw it around the room. I honestly could have sat there for hours.
'Will I be meeting Ronnie?' I asked just because I wanted ot see if he looked like Gerald.
'Yeah he'll be at our next stop actually - I can introduce you tomorow! He'll be absoloutely outa his mind! You know he got your CD when it came out?'
'No way!' I said.
'Yeah. He heard you guys off some show and fell in love. Not for real though, even if he is gay.'
'Did you have a hard time coming round to that?' I blurted out.
'A little at first, but I love him too much to ever not support him.' That just melted my heart.
He talked to me about Ronnie a little more, about how his wife died, I told him about how my mom died, he talked about the hat he brought everywhere with him, he showed me his tattoos, he was a really cool guy.
We chatted for a little longer, but I was starting to get tired. I yawned and Gerald asked me if I wanted to go to bed. I said yes and toddled back after hugging him tightly. He was the kind of dad I wish i'd had. One who loved me and wouldn't lay a finger on me apart from if he was hugging me.
I was very grateful for the talk. It kind of reaffirmed my faith that there are good people as well as bad ones. After everything that had happened, I think I needed that. I got in behind Jake like I always do, and squeezed his body to me. He rolled over and placed a kiss on my chest. His body did it out of reflex from feeling my body against his more than anything else. I closed my eyes and drifted off.

We slept until two in the afternoon the next day. I was woken up around twelve by Pete, Pat, Andy and Joe coming into our trailer.
'What are you guys doing here?' I whispered loudly but clutching Jakey's head to my chest.
'Oh sorry man, they're cleaning out our bus after Joe's 'incident' and we're still tired so we're crashing in here for a bit. Is that ok?'
'Of course just go to sleep.' I said and snuggled back up to Jakey. Pete and Patrick got in my bunk on top of us, and Joe and Andy just fell asleep on the sofa. We all got up two hours later when Zack came in with an air horn. He regretted that when he was suddenly faced with a very angry Pete, Patrick, Craig, Andy, Joe, Davy, Hemingway, Gerald, Jakey and me.
'Oh sorry guys didn't realise you were all in here' he said rubbing the back of his neck. Gerald groaned and went back to the bus's cockpit and sat down heavily in the chair, making it squeak.
'Well now that you're all up, come and get some food and then we'll do a couple of sound checks. Then you can whatever you want for and hour before the show begins. Ok?' and walked out.
There was a group sigh and we all got ready. The guys went back to their bus and we met them over there once we were done. We trudged over to the catering hall and stuffed ourselves full of shitty pancakes and fruit. Fall out boy went to do their check first, so we waited in a horrible sterile room that smelt like old people. It was no wonder when a couple of old ladies walked in and sat discussing something about 'continentals' very loudly. The guys knew how much I hate old people so they were pretty surprised when I didn't turn around and tell them to shut the fuck up.
'Jesus baby, are you feeling ok?' Jakey said.
'Yeah i'm just too tired to give a flying fuck' I said and kissed his nose.
The women tutted and I stood up. All eyes were on me as I walked over to the table they were sat at. I pulled up a chair and sat down.
'What?' I said finally.
'We don't have a problem with you being gay, young man, but just don't flaunt it. You can sin on your own time.'
I leaned in close and whispered, 'You're right. But if i've gone this far with sinning, why shouldn't I go farther. Well, what could be farther than fucking another guy.' The woman whimpered and looked at me shocked. I leaned in closer to her face. 'Yeah. I've sucked his dick. And he's sucked mine. There's nothing wrong with that. How many cocks have you fucked in your day, hm?'
With that she stood up and quickly walked out. 'Where you going baby? We were just getting started!' I shouted after her. Her friend was gone too, I realised when I looked round.
'When I went to sit back down, they were all staring at me.
'What?'

The guys came back looking a little weird. Except Pete, he was laughing to the point of tears.
'Um... there's an old lady down there who says you were coming on to her, down the hall.' Said Joe.
'She wishes...' I muttered.
'Honestly, she started it.' Said Davy. The guys looked at him in shock and Pete just laughed harder.
'Yeah she said homosexuals were a sin' agreed Craig. Patrick's face softened and I knew he didn't blame me if she said that.
'She's not telling the police or anything is she?' asked Jakey.
'Nah she's a fruitcake. No one would believe her.' Said Patrick.
'What were you thinking? Oh lord! She said you told her you sucked Jake's dick!?' said Pete gasping for air and clutching his stomach.
'Yeah I told her that... It's not like I have or anything!' I added seeing Jakey's expression.
We went out onto the stage to do our sound check since we were using different instruments. This stage was smaller, but the crowd area was bigger than the last. It was a little daunting, but we were good...right?
Sign up to rate and review this story