Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

22. Cigarette Smoke Torture

by theescapist99 9 reviews

"Gerard resumed his position and tried his best to stay still. But the smoke was too much."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-08-10 - Updated: 2011-08-10 - 553 words - Complete

3Original
22. Cigarette Smoke Torture

They tied him to a chair. Three blackbirds circled him in a manner that reminded him of vultures. One of them rolled up a newspaper into a slight funnel shape.

"Smoker, are ya?" one of them said in a gruffy voice. "Bet you've been dying for a smoke. We'll it's your lucky day..."

Another blackbird snickered and brought out a cluster of cigarettes from his pocket. Another one brought out a lighter, and lit them all. The one holding the cigarettes separated one and then burned it into Gerard's side. Gerard yelped.

"Hot enough." he nodded.

They then took the cigarettes and put them into the larger end of the makeshift funnel. They had just enough to make it fit into the hole. Gerard could see the smoke coming out of the smaller end already. He waited, shaking in his fear, wondering what they would do to him now.

The blackbird who was holding the funnel then held the small end up to Gerard's nose. The smoke came out of it in a large concentration, and Gerard began to cough instantly. Still he was forced to endure it as he could not move or budge. They had tied him very securely to the chair.

He moved his head slightly, as the fumes became unbearable. They smacked him with what seemed to be a baton on his leg.

"You don't move!" they yelled at him.

Gerard resumed his position and tried his best to stay still. But the smoke was too much. It felt as though he was being gassed. He couldn't breathe. By reflex, he turned his head away again..He regretted this instantly. He was smacked sharply again. One blackbird, frustrated by his lack of cooperation, went around the chair and grabbed him by his hair, yanking his head back painfully.

His grip on Gerard's locks were strong, and he had to endure the strain of it while he was forced to inhale more smoke. Gerard tried to maintain his breathing, but he was losing all control. Sputtering and coughing, he finally inhaled deeply and ended up passing out.

While Gerard was knocked out, one blackbird nodded to another. The blackbird that had been nodded at then grabbed a large bag of water. He handed it to the one that had been holding Gerard's head. That one then held the bag over Gerard's head and another one punctured it, so that the ice cold water poured over Gerard, drenching him.

When Gerard awoke next, he was met with searing pain in his chest. His lungs like they were being ripped apart. He gasped repeatedly like a fish out of water, while they all laughed at him. He then proceeded to go into a fit of frantic coughs, each of which caused both blood and mucous to pour out of his mouth. He had a hard time spitting it out, so he gagged on the substances instead. He still could not breathe.

"I think he wants another smoke." said one blackbird.

"I agree. You should really quit that, you know, nasty habit." another one snickered.

They picked up the funnel and started all over again.

~

Next chapter: "I'm the snow on your lips; the freezing taste, the silvery sip. I'm the breath on your hair; the endless nightmare, devil's lair..."
Sign up to rate and review this story