Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sing Me A Melody

Trapped

by EmileMCRfreak 2 reviews

Everyone loves Frank Because he seems to be the only one who has his life together. But there all wrong. :::::FERARD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-11 - Updated: 2011-08-11 - 1174 words

0Illiterate
A/N: I will be updating 'MAMA WE ALL GO TO HELL' just not right now. So untill i can finish it, i will be starting this one... so please tell me what you think. ENJOY!! -Emile

Chapter 1 : Trapped - Dead By April

Frankie's POV

I woke up, tears running down my face. I was sweating like mad and shaking. I looked around at the other bunks. Everyone was asleep, thank god. I slowly got up and padded through the bus to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and looked in the mirror. I looked awful. Tears running fast down my face, checks red from the incrediable body heat. I was pale and my eyes where red. I looked like shit. That was the wrost nightmare ever and i never wanted one like it again. My stomach lurched and i had just about enough time to lean over the toilet when todays food made an apperance into the toilet. Great just what i needed. A soft knock on the door and the sweet voice from the man i love yet could never tell flowed into the bathroom.
'Frankie you alright?' His voice was heavenly and i melted into the toilet bowl. I chocked out a yes when the door opened and a hand was rubbing my back. I wimpered and was pulled from the toilet onto Gerard's lap.
'Shh it's alright i got you' He cooed, I held onto him and let out the tears that i couldn't hold anymore.The nightmare had shook me up bad. I dreamnt that my Granded was sitting on my bunk, sharing these stories with me that i never heard before. When i asked him why he was here, his face fell and told me he couldn't ve with us all ever again, that he loved me and that i was to continue doing what i love because it would make huge changes in mine and everybodys around me's lives. He then huged me and told me i was the best grandson in the world. The he just faded out. The worst thing about it is that my grandad is alive and at home in bed with my grandmother. I ahd just dreamnt that my Grandpa died. Something i never wanted to happen. Someone entering the bathroom and Gerard harsh words kicked me out of my thoughts.
'Bryar get the fuck out can;t you see where in here?' Bob was in the middle of pissing right beside us. Not even noticing us in his sleepy state. He blushed and left. I giggled a little.
'Nice to know seeing bryar piss in front of us brough you back to life' He chuckled and i looked at him oddly.
'You spaced out Frankie.' He looked concerend and i blushed.
'Sorry' I muttered and shakly got off him and into my feet. I brushed my teeth and left the bathroom to make coffee.
'You sure you should be drinking that when your sick?' Gerard spoke gently as he leaned against the door.
'I'm not sick Gerard' I snapped.
'Yes you are, you just pucked your guts up in there or have you forgotten' He was starting to annoy me now.
'How could i fucking forget' Nor could forget my Dream.
'A phone went off near the bunks, but i ignored. Proable one of the guys girlfriends. again..
'I'm sorry Frankie' His voice heald pain. My heart broke.
'No i'm sorry Gerard, i shouldn't of snapped at you like that. It's just been a roungh night. I'm sorry' I pouted and he chuckled and pulled me into a hug.
'It;s cool, I forgive you smurf' I pouted more and pulled out of the hug.
'Since when am i smurf?' He bite his lip.
'Since your short' Ok now he's dead. But i'll get him back later
'Ugh Frank... um.. your dad just called. man i'm so so sorry.. your.. your grandad.. h-he had a heart attack tonight, and and he um// passed away, Man i'm so sorry' What? what ? no no no no this can;t be happening. I just stood there, Lokking at Rays face looking for some sort of joke. But know.. it was no Joke. My Grandad is dead. Gone. Nvere again will i be able to ask him for advice or tell him i love him.. Never again.
'Frank? Frankie? You okay?' I didn't answer. i passed out.



Gerard's POV

'Frank? come on Frankie, wake up. please' I was so god bamn scared. Ray had come in and told Frankie that his Grandad passed away. Frank went really pale and then just passed out. We got him onto the couch, but he still wake up. I keep checking to see if he's still breathing or not. But yes he's still breathing and thank fuck for that. Because if Frankie.. My baby // stops breathing.. then so do i. Slowly his eye lids open to show his Chocolate brown eyes full of pain and sorrow. Tears glisened his perfect eyes and a Tear ran down the corner of his eyes.
'Gee' he chocked out and sat up and flung his arms around me. I wraped my arms around him and rubed his back. Rocking us back and forth.
'Shh Frankie, its okay, i'm here, shh babe' He clung to me more and barried his face in my neak. His body shacking with his crys. My heart broke at the sound. I felt like i was being stabed in the heart just hearing him crying.
'G-gee what d-do i do?' He chocked on his sobs and i held me closer.
'Nothing, you don't do anything Frankie, all you have to do now is try sleep. you need sleep. We'll all go bacj to Jesery tomorrow. and deal with it then. But for now, you sleep' I helped him up and brought him to his bunk, he got in and layed down facing me.
'W-will you stay? J-just till i fall asleep?' He looked so broken and the little face.. i just couldn't say no. I got in beside him and he curled up beside me.
'T-thanks G-gee' I put my arm around him and he moved closer.
'It's no problem Frankie, now sleep'

I held him in my arms all night. He woke up a few times and started crying, I'd rub his back and sing softly to him while he fell back asleep again. It was a rough night for all of us. The guys not knowing what to do or say. None of us could really sleep. all fearing the next few days. But mostly Fearing for Frankie.







Sooo there you go ^^ I'm going to be useing song titles for the chapter names. Cos i wanna xD tell me what you think so far, i know its short and i'm sorry for that. i'm babysitting my baby brother so he's taking up most of my mind. BUUUUT i might just write the next chapter nowww. xD
-Emile
Sign up to rate and review this story