Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sing Me A Melody

The Wold Or Nothing

by EmileMCRfreak 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-11 - Updated: 2011-08-11 - 638 words

0Unrated
A/N: My brother fell off the couch :( My mum's gonna kill me when she gets home :/

Chapter 2 : The world or Nothing - Death Havana

Gerard’s POV.

It’s been a week since Frankie’s grandpa passed away and he seems to be doing really well... other then the drinking everynight. I mean okay the guys drink and i’m fine with it. And sometimes they drink at the shows. But Frank, He drinks before, during and after. Its how i started the long road to hell. And i really don’t want that for Frankie.
Rifht now he’s looking for another beer. He takes one out og the fridgh and stumbles a little, Ray walks in and and takes the beer out of Frankies had and says he’s had enough for today. Thats when all hell broke loose. Frankie lost it, Screaming and attacking Ray. Bob and worm came running in and pulled Frankie off Ray you had a black eye and a bleeding nose. Bob Draged Frankie down to the bunks and locked him in the bathroom. He was banging and kicking the door, Screaming for us to let him out. We didn’t we left him in the for an hour.

I went and unlocked the door, and slowly went in. Frankie was sitting on the shower floor, Knee’s up to his chest, crying softly.
‘Frankie?’ I slowly walked up to him and kneeled down In front of him. He looked up, pain and guilt running thought his tear stained face.
‘G-gee, Is R-ray okay?’ He looked so scared and guilty.

‘He’s fine Frankie, he’s just worried about you, we all are. What happened today?’ He sighed and leaned back against the shower wall and looked up at me again.
‘I don’t know, i just sorta lost it. You guys all think i’m fine, that theres no need to worrie about little old Frankie. He’s got it all together. When i don;t Gee.. I haven’t for months, even before Ppa’s Died. I’m a mess, you all think i’ve got this great life when i don’t. I’m just good at hifing my feelings from you all.’

‘Frankie, if things are so bad.. why did you never come talk to me? You know i’d help you in any way i could’ I just didn’t understand, he trusted me didn’t he?
‘Why? You wanna know why? Because i’m sick and tired of my own fucking problems why the fuck would i out them on you? I just wanna be normal Gee, i dont wanna be me anymore, i just wanna be normal’ He started crying agian. I dind’t know what he was talking about, but i had to do something. I sat beside him and pulled him onto my lap and wraped my arms around him.
‘It’s okay Frankie, i’m here. Just please tell me whats going on, this is killing me’ It really ws. Just watching him cry broke my heart.
‘I-I can’t’ He sniffed.
‘Yes you can Frankie, please’
‘I’m Gay.... ‘
‘Please Fran.....what?’ Did he just say what i think he said? Is Frank Iero gay?
‘See.. this is why i couldn’t tell you... you hate me’ He went to get up, but i pulled him back.
‘Frankie no. i don’t hate you, no no no. I fucking love you.’ I kissed him, hard at first, but he started to kiss me back and he turned into a slow passionate kiss. I’ve never been so fucking happy in my life. I have my Frankie, My baby, My love. Finally.


‘Gee..’

‘Yeah Frankie’

‘I fucking love you too’







A/N: Second chapter is up ^^
Please R/R ^^
-Emile
Sign up to rate and review this story