Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Things You Never Told Me

Chapter 12

by fueledbyPanic 2 reviews

Gerard forgets something important.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-08-13 - Updated: 2011-08-14 - 1537 words

0Unrated
Hello my lovely ficwadders! Or ficwaddians! I would've updated yesterday but I had to go to school to pick up my schedule and schoolbooks and get my picture taken :b My school pictures always turn out like shit - I just don't get why. And as if things could get any worse, I start school in two days. FUUUCK I need to finish my summer reading in two days... But the good news is, even though I hardly pay attention in class I usually get A's so I'll probably have more time to finish this story and get Royal Assassin going, now that I have hours of daily torture coming up. I heard my health teacher's a psycho - and that's like the worst class to have a crazy teacher. Seriously...

I HAVE THE CAPE - I MAKE THE FUCKING WOOSH NOISES. That's my life motto right there.





Gerard once again entered the dull grey room he was now thoroughly sick of.

"Good afternoon, Gerard."

Gerard grunted in response and plonked down in the same chair as usual. 

"How are you doing?" asked Joseph. 

"I wish you'd stop asking me that." Gerard grumbled. 

Joseph sighed in exasperation. "Alright then. Has anything significant happened since the last time we spoke?"

Gerard thought for a moment, deciding if there was anything worth telling Joseph. "I had another nightmare."

Joseph folded his hands on his desk. "What was the nightmare like?"

"I'm pretty sure I was in the same place as last time. I was in that room, but there was nobody in it. There was blood on the carpet, though. I was looking around the room and then this lady came in and yelled at me and started stabbing me."

"Could you describe that in more detail? What did the lady yell?"

"She kept asking me what I did to her son. I told her I didn't do anything."

"Perhaps she was the mother of the dead boy in your first dream."

Gerard rolled his eyes. "Well obviously."

"I am thinking that the bedroom you were in may be of some significance but I will have to look further into it. Has anything else happened beside your nightmare?"

Not wanting to tell the man about any more of his personal life, Gerard shook his head. 

"Are you sure there is nothing else you would like to talk about?"

"Yeah."

"Gerard, as I said before, I am here to help you. You can tell me-"

"I said there's nothing else!" Gerard fumed. He was on his feet now, hands curled up into fists and cheeks reddening with anger. 

"Gerard. Calm down and take a seat." Joseph was hoping that his anger would wear off soon. 

Unfortunately, he was not aware that Gerard had forgotten to take his medication that morning. 

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO."

"Gerard, I understand your frustration-"

"NO YOU DON'T." Gerard bellowed. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND A SINGLE FUCKING THING."

"Gerard." Joseph said firmly. "Sit down."

Gerard's eyes flashed as he sneered. "Well I can't sit down if I don't have a chair." He picked up his chair and hurled it at the wall behind him. 

Joseph flinched as the chair bounced to the floor in a heap of broken pieces. He calmly pressed a button on the phone on his desk and said "Bring in some suppressant for me, and quickly."

As Gerard began to pick up the pieces of the broken chair, possibly to throw them at the wall again or maybe at Joseph, the door opened and a lady came in with a small bag in her hand. 

Gerard paused and nervously eyed the lady, the little black bag serving as a temporary distraction. "What's that?"

"It's just something that's going to help you." assured Joseph. 

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T NEED HELP!" Gerard grabbed a piece of chair. 

Before he could throw it Joseph jumped out of his seat and grabbed Gerard, forcing him to drop the splintered wood. He turned his head to the lady and said "Hurry."

The lady rushed over and quickly opened the bag, pulling out a small bottle and a syringe. 

Gerard's eyes widened in terror at the sight of the needle and began to thrash wildly in Joseph's clutch. "Get that thing away from me!"

"Don't worry." the lady said. "It's going to be real quick." She inserted the needle into the bottle and filled the syringe with the liquid. 

"No! I said get it away from me!" he wildly tried to break free of the larger man's grip. 

Joseph nodded toward the lady. The lady pushed up Gerard's sleeve while Joseph tried to keep him still and she quickly injected the terrified boy. 

Gerard wildly tried to shake off the man pinning him down and get to the door but it was too late. His eyes fluttered closed and everything went black. 


~


Gerard paced in a dimly lit kitchen, his footsteps ringing on the cold linoleum floor. He looked around and saw containers of leftovers lying on the granite countertops. There was a pot sitting on the stove but it wasn't on. Feeling that there was nothing interesting in the kitchen Gerard left and walked into what appeared to be a living room. It was simple and was empty of life, like the kitchen. He was just about to take a seat on the sofa when a lady walked in with something in her hand.

"Who are you?" Gerard asked apprehensively.

"Don't worry, I'm only here to help you." The lady bent down by Gerard and fiddled with the thing in her hand.

"Help me with what? What are you doing?"

He watched in horror as she pulled out an abnormally large needle. He scrambled up from the sofa to run away but the lady was quicker.

She grabbed Gerard's arm and pierced his skin with the needle, pushing it in as far as it would go. Gerard cried out in pain and desperately tried to pull the metal rod out of his bleeding arm but the lady smiled with her blindingly white teeth and kept her grip firmly on the needle.

Gerard felt himself beginning to lose consciousness, and his sight started to become blurry. He suddenly felt very tired and gave up trying to resist. Instead he closed his eyes, wondering if the pain would ever stop...


Gerard's eyes flew open, but he immediately closed them again in pain from the brightness. He suddenly remembered the needle and thrashed around wildly, but he was trapped. He cautiously opened his eyes again to find that he was lying on a bed, and that he was tangled up in the sheets. He also realized that someone was holding his arm. He tried to shake off whoever it was but he was too weak. He opened his mouth in an attempt to yell, but his throat was dry and all that came out was a hoarse rasping noise. 

Though his sight was still rather blurry, his eyes finally adjusted to the light and he looked up to see a pair of glasses hovering over his head. He felt his arm being released by whoever was holding it. He watched as the glasses turned away and heard someone say "He's awake now."

"Gerard! Are you alright?"

The glasses were replaced by a more tired, weary pair of eyes. 

"M-mom?"

The eyes bobbed up and down in a nod. 

"Wha...what happened?"

"You forgot to take your pill this morning."

"I did?" Gerard's speech was slightly slurred. 

"Yes. And when you went to go see Dr. Langford, you had a fit and they had to inject you with something to calm you down. You passed out so Joseph called me and I drove over and brought you home."

"Nngh..." Gerard groaned. He heard somebody giggle. "Mmikeey?"

The glasses appeared over him again. "That wasn't me. It was Frank."

Now Gerard was really confused. "Ngdehh...Wharrya talkin bout..?" Another giggle. 

"Well, while you were unconscious your phone kept ringing so I picked it up and it was Frank so I told him you were passed out. He asked if he could see you and I said yes. So he came over and we were talking until you woke up and started thrashing around in your bed."

"Hnnrm. Fraannk?"

A pair of dark brown eyes joined Mikey's glasses. "Yeah."

"Haai."

Frank giggled yet again. "Heehee! Hi Gerard."

"Heeey...am I inna hospital?"

"No. You're in your room. Didn't you hear Mom saying she brought you home?" Mikey said. 

"Ohhh. I can't really see...engh."

Mikey snorted. The boy had no idea what he was saying. 

"Good nighhh..." Gerard fell asleep. 

Frank and Mikey looked at each other and burst out laughing. 

"I guess there's no use staying any longer, huh?" Frank said. "I'll be going, then." He turned and walked toward the door, then turned back around to get one last look at Gerard. 

As he slowly shuffled home he bit his lip trying to keep back tears. When he arrived at his house he locked himself in his bedroom and turned up Famous Monsters full volume, hoping to drown out his misery. 


I'm sorry. That was a terrible chapter:/
Sign up to rate and review this story