Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ray Toro

Ray Toro

by VanJA212 4 reviews

A story about the man who should definitely get more attention and appretiation.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-31 - Updated: 2011-07-31 - 486 words

0Unrated
Hi, my name is Ray Toro and i'm the type of guy you never really pay attention to.

Even if i broke down crying right in front of you, telling you that the world's going to end tomorrow you'd be like "Oh, it's just Ray Toro" and shrug it off.
I don't know why people tend to ignore me but I can't remember a time when they didn't. Even my parents seemed to think i was some kind of ghost because they barely talked to me and they didn't take me anywhere. Most of the time i was home alone while they were going to parties. See? People ignore me since my earliest childhood.
"Ignore" is probably the wrong word, I don't think anyone does it deliberately, they just see right through me. Like i'm invisible or something. What's weird because i am a tall guy with recognizable face features. And lots of brown, curly hair.

Not that i'd ever break down crying in front of anyone, especially strangers. I don't really show my emotions. Sometimes when i'm really angry you might see the artery at my neck bulge and pulse the blood through my body but that's actually it. When you witness that you should probably run because then you really pissed me off. There have only been a few, really seldom moments in my life when i screamed at someone or cried in the presence of people. Of which more later. People in highschool used to call me "The Rock" because of my lack of emotions. I'm just a quiet guy, I can't help it.
But just because i don't show my emotions, doesn't mean that i don't feel anything. And it doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt when someone points a finger at my "weird-looking afro" or my "monkey face" and laughs. Because it does hurt. And i used to cry a lot when i was younger. Of course, only when i was sure i was alone.
You see, people only see me when they want to make fun of me. It's always been like that and i don't really think that will ever change. But i'm used to it and at some point i just stopped caring.

I want to tell you the story of my life. And don't think it's going to be a boring story. No, it's going to be full of sorrow, pain, anger, passion and love. That's all you need to know for now.
The story starts when i first met Mikey Way.

A/N: Hey people. This is just a short introduction to my new story. I had this idea in my head for quite a while now and i finally managed to write something down. If you like it please rate and review. And if you don't like it, please tell me what you don't like and i'll try and make it better the next time.
Sign up to rate and review this story