Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1.The Only Hope For Me Is You

I Love You Even More Than I Did Yesterday:Chapter 26

by EmilehFace 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-08-18 - Updated: 2011-08-18 - 812 words - Complete

2Moving
Gerard pulls away from me and we sit facing each other on his bed, both of our legs crossed.
"I...I always wanted to know who my father was, but now I wish I never did." He cries, and I grab his hand in mine, "I had to tell him who I was...to see his reaction. I never thought he's hit me!"
I touch his bruised eye carefully, but he still winces in pain.
"I love you Gee, so fucking much. But all I seem to cause you is pain. I'm sorry." I say, tears pricking my eyes.
"You are not fucking leaving me!" Gerard yells.
I look at him a little stunned. I don't want to leave him. But all the time we've been together, there's just been event after event of drama.
But why take the easy way out. I wouldn't be happy without him. I don't think I could survive.
Therefore, the drama and all the shit is worth it.
Because I love Gerard.
I smile at him.
"I'm not going to" I say.
"Good." He replies.
I laugh at him. How can he be so cute, seriously?
"You've been starring at me for the past five minutes smiling, it;s sort of creepy." Gerard laughs, and I notice he's stopped crying.
I raise my eyebrows, but continue to stare at his beauty, smirking slightly.
"Why are you starring at me?" Gerard asks loudly, half laughing.
I don't reply again and he looks a tad annoyed.
When he looks away for a moment, searching for his cigarettes, I pounce on him, causing him to fall on his back.
The corners of his lips turn upwards, but neither of us say anything.
Gerard reaches up, wanting my lips on his. I turn my head, teasing him once again.
"Frankie" Gerard says slowly, in a deep whispering voice "fuck you."
I smile at him, and he smiles back.
"Really?" I ask, " 'fuck you', that's not a very nice thing to say Gerard."
His hands trace my bare arms until his hands are on the neck of my tshirt.
He grabs the material and pulls me down.
"Is this cause for punishment?" He whispers into my ear.
Shivers run down my spine.
I sit up, still on top of him.
"You know, we hardly ever leave this room." I say.
"I don't care!" Gerard laughs and pulls me down onto him forcefully.
He kisses me initially sweetly, but that soon turns to desperation.
Desperation for both of us, to taste more and more. Our tongues cross each others lips and explore each other mouths.
I pull away suddenly.
"I think we have some unfinished business" I say, grinning.
Gerard's eyes grow wide with excitement again and he doesn't say anything, he just nods in agreement.
I edge my way down to his jeans and complete what was going to happen before Mikey interrupted us.

~~~~~~

I wake up in a room of darkness. I feel the bed around me, but Gee's not there.
I sit up, panicking. Where is he?
I know it won't be an easy talk getting from the bed to the lightswitch. It would be more of a mission due to all the cothes and what not on the floor.
A figure opens the door half filling the room with lilght. It's Gerard.
I breathe a sigh of relief.
"You look scared or something" He says, walking over to me and giving me a hug.
"I woke up and you weren't here." I whisper, and then realize it makes me sound like a child talking about their mother.
I sigh inwardly.
Gee smiles, though, and grabs my hand.
"Come with me" He giggles.
I let him lead me into the bathroom.
"What's going on?" I ask, still not fully awoken.
"Well, first we're having a shower and then I want to show you something down stairs." Gerard smiles.
I love how he says we're having a shower.
Showers have become my favorite part of the day recently, because they pretty much consist of Gerard and I making out.
I take off my shirt and turn on the water. Whilst waiting for it to get hot, Gee drapes his arms around my naked waste and leans his head on my shoulder.
I love his touch. After the water heats and we undress, we hop into the shower.

After a fairly long shower make out session, we're in Gee's room with towels wrapped around our waists. We get dressed and Gerard take my hand as we walk down the stairs. He leads me into the kitchen.
My mouth opens in surprise.
The kitchen table is candle lit and there are red roses everywhere. I almost start crying at Gee's sweetness.
"You did all this?" I ask, smiling.
Gerard nods and kisses me softly on the lips.
"I love you" He whispers.
Sign up to rate and review this story