Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Almost

(3) Didn't Know He'd Win You Over So Quickly

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 2 reviews

You don't have to be famous for fame to start ruining things...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-08-20 - Updated: 2011-08-20 - 560 words - Complete

1Funny
Friends.


You can't live without them but sometimes they aren't that fun to be around. Such as Lisa right now. I wanted to drown her.


Apparently when I went to my car last night and Brendon ran after me the guys stayed inside with Lisa and Ryan spilled that Brendon had a huge crush on me. Now Lisa was trying her hardest to talk me in to going out with Brendon tomorrow. They set it up. Brendon was coming to pick me up at my house tomorrow at 8.


Great, now I have to deal with him showing up at my house. Just fucking great. See why I want to drown Lisa?


"I can't believe you gave them my address!" I exclaimed feeling hurt.


"They are Panic!At the disco Kacy!" Lisa said as if it made a difference.


"Fine Lisa. Then go be friends with the great Panic! At The Disco because we aren't friends anymore!" I said coldly.


Then I made my way out of her house.


Right before I slammed the door I heard Lisa call my name.


Sure it was harsh. But I was getting sick of her stupid 'but it's panic at the disco!' attitude. Honestly, I don't care who they are. They need to leave me alone. Especially a certain member.


When I walked up to my house I let out a groan of frustration. Who was standing at my door? None other than Brendon Urie.


It's not even fucking 8. It's 5:30.


I made my way to the door and he smiled upon seeing me.


"Is there something you need?" I asked him, intentionally sounding like a bitch.


Sorry but this guy is screwing up my friendship and he's just annoying the hell out of me now.


"Just you." Brendon said with that obnoxious smirk.


I just wanted to slap it off of his face.


"Brendon. I've said this before and I'll say it again: I don't like you." I said through gritted teeth.


"Stop playing hard to get, it's really not all that attractive." Brendon said with a smirk.


Then he added. "I know you want me."


I laughed in his face. He actually looked startled. This guy is so full of himself, really.


"Brendon just leave." I said as I pushed past him to get inside. Then I left him out on my porch, with a look of confusion on his stupid face.


Once I got in to my living room I saw my mom having sex with some stranger. I immediately went right back out the door, where Brendon was still standing.


"You know what I just said? Scratch that. Leave and take me with you." I pleaded,grabbing on to his arm and dragging him towards his car. That aggravating smirk returned.


Seriously being with Brendon was unbearable.


I had to keep swatting his hand away from me.


Jeez how hard is it to understand that I don't want the guy touching me?


When I explained it he acted like I was speaking a foreign language.


Now stupid Brendon was passed out drunk on his couch and there was a knock at his door.


I went and answered it being faced with Ryan Ross.


He had a stunned look on his face.


"Wow I didn't know he would get you to sleep with him so fast." He said with a grin.
Sign up to rate and review this story