Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You can runaway with me, anytime you want.

I just believe in the enemy.

by TheSharpestL 1 review

Frankie has a little outburst. Gerard's going off LynZ.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-20 - Updated: 2011-08-20 - 887 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerards POV

We were in New Jersey in no time. I opened the bus window and took in a deep breath. Ah, the sweet scent of Jersey air; Home. I shut the window, my gaze landing on Frank. He was just staring at the untouched chocolate cake in front of him. He loved chocolate cake. Why wasn't he eating it? Frank felt my eyes boring into him and looked at me. Those beautiful eyes drowning in secrets and fear. I couldn't ask him what was wrong because he just wouldn't speak. Just sat there, staring at me as if I was talking a different language he didn't understand. The bus came to a stop and Frank began to shake a little. 

"Frankie, it's your stop. Come on... Sam's waiting for you."

Ray smiled at him. It was like talking to a baby. With help from me, Frank got out of the bus. 

"Stop."

I heard his croaked whisper. I automatically stopped and looked at him. 

"Whats up Frank?"

I whispered. Frank just stood there, thinking his words over. I shook my head. No. I had to tell him this. It was bugging me for a while. 
  
"No Frankie... Wait. Listen. You've been so depressed but I don't know why. You got Sam now. Jamia has left. You aren't getting her back Frankie. I hate to say it but it's a bit se-"

I was abruptly cut off by something hard colliding with my jaw. I stumbled  backwards and whimpered. 

"DON'T YOU EVER, EVER FUCKING CALL ME SELFISH! YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE WHAT I GO THROUGH. DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING JUDGE ME. OKAY YOU ASSHOLE?!"

Frank yelled at me. Sam ran over, pulling him close. Frank let out a yelp of pain. 

"Sorry Gerard... I think you should go."

Sam said. I clutched my aching jaw. Frank just punched me?! Mikey dragged me back to the bus. 

"H-he..."
"Yes Gerard. He punched you."

I looked at them through my tear filled eyes, confused and hurt.  He punched me. Why? I know I may of been a bit harsh but I was only voicing everyone's thoughts. I didn't get it. 

Franks POV

I lost it with Gerard. He had the fucking cheek to go call me selfish after what I go through? I punched him right in the jaw and yelled. 

"DON'T YOU EVER, EVER FUCKING CALL ME SELFISH! YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE WHAT I GO THROUGH. DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING JUDGE ME. OKAY YOU ASSHOLE?!"

Sam ran over to restrain me, digging his nails into one of my black-purple bruises. I let out a yelp of pain. Sam lead me inside. I scrambled over onto the brown leather sofa, curling up in a sturdy ball to protect myself. I was dreading what was to come. What was he going to do to me? I could list the possiblities. I pushed them from my mind, hearing Sam walk in. He had a can of cola and a big smile on his face; That smile made my heart melt. It's the smile I fell inlove with. Maybe everything was going to be okay afterall.

Gerards POV

I certainly wasn't in the mood for LynZ when I got home. 

"Oh Gee Gee! What have you done to your jaw? Here let me kiss it better."

She cooed, running her fingertips over my jaw and caressing the fresh bruise. I winced and pushed her hand away.

"I'm not three years old LynZ."

I muttered, going through to the kitchen and making myself a coffee. 

"Gerard! What's wrong with you?! We haven't had sex in months!"

She whined. I turned to look at her. She was gazing at me with wide dark brown eyes that were surrounded by long dark eyelashes. She was beautiful, looking like an innocent school girl. Though it sounds perverted, it is a definite turn on. Her ebony hair was tied up in little pigtails that framed his pale oval face. Her plump lips were layered with bright red lipstick. She was in her tight black fitted top that showed off plenty of cleavage and a tartan mini skirt that etched up her slim thighs when she walked.  Her clothes didn't cover up much of her so I could see her brightly coloured arm tattoo as well as the one on her thigh. I tore my eyes away from her lower body and looked into her eyes- it was polite, after all. 

"I just haven't been in the mood for it Lyns." 

I shrugged, turning back to my coffee, stirring it with a spoon. 

"Anyway, what about Bandit?"

I said, processing excuses to not have sex in my head. I may of had my back to her but I knew she rolled her eyes. 

"She is in bed."

My wife retorted grumpily. Maybe... If I had sex with her... It would shut her up. I turned around, noticing she wasn't there anymore. Her lacy black thong laid in front of me. I picked it up and sighed. That usually got me in bed straight away. I walked into our bedroom and she was brushing her hair. She smiled at me through the mirror. 

"I knew you'd give in." 

She said, standing up slowly. 

"So..."

She bit her lip seducively, like how a porn star would. 
Sign up to rate and review this story