Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You’re just a kid!

You’re just a kid!

by rainbow_apocalypse 9 reviews

When Frank has a one night stand, things get a lot more complicated then he first imagined. First Frerard please R&R also written with cup-full-of-blood :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2011-08-05 - Updated: 2011-08-22 - 2743 words

2Exciting
hey guys this is my first fanfic so please be nice and R&R XD a huge thanksks to cup full blood who is my beta and with out her this would not be happening you the best :) enjoy guys



I look around the small bar as I leant my small frame against the bar table, my mind telling me what a stupid idea I have let myself into. I can’t believe I let him talk me into this.


A friend of mine, Mikey, had talked me into a blind date with his brother. Why oh why did I say I would go on a date, let alone a blind one, so okay, maybe I never have been on a blind date before, so really I don’t know what it’s going to be like, or if I hate it. However, what I do know is that I hate dates, how I get all pathetically shy and nervous, twitching at the first movement of them just pulling a chair and introducing themselves. I’m becoming more resilient to stay. Sure enough, I have been on a date, but that was with a girl and... It’s safe to say I literally blown that one. I really am pathetic. Man, what am I even doing here, I should just go, save myself the embarrassment and...


“Umm, Frank?” I hear a soft voice call my name.


I lift my head shakily to be met with most beautiful person I had ever laid eyes on. His skin struck me the most, so pale and flawless, milky and perfect, and strangely sexy. It looks so soft it is hard not to resist. It looks as if he has never seen a day’s worth of sun, but I can’t deny it suited him well and I think I’m going to stay. His eyes sparkled of light hazel but with a touch of green swimming around to perfection, they are framed in black smeared eyeliner that contrasted brilliantly with them fair stunning orbs that are partly blocked as his black saggy hair that had fallen over his perfect face as he smiled at me.



“Yes, Gerard right, Mikey’s brother?” I ask him, hopping I don’t sound to worried or squeamish, or childish or. Damn I should really just calm down, besides its Mikey’s brother, it can’t be that bad.



I look in to his eyes once again and smile, to which he returns, suddenly feeling more comfortable in his presence as they give me this warm vibe I think I can get used to. He returns it with a smile that sent blood-sucking bats around my stomach. He then skimmed my appearance up and down slightly as I stand. Almost seems as if he is checking me out, pfft but he can't be, can he? I shook my head of these feelings and started to follow him as he began leading me to a little booth at the back of the dark smelling bar.


“So, hi I suppose,” I said, nervously laughing, but finding myself utterly stupid. I don’t want him to think I’m a creep or some stupid kid, but here I am shakily laughing abnormally.


“Hey,” he replied with another one of his killer smiles. “So Frank, Mikey has told me about you,” he smiled taking to his seat as I goofily did the same.


Wait, did he just say that Mikey has told him about me? Oh shit, I better just get up and leave now. Gerard saw the look of worry on my face and laughed a little, shaking his head as he did.


“It’s okay Frank, nothing bad” he assured me, leaning over and smiling.


I love the way he said my name, so innocently and caring. I tilt my head to the side, biting my lip trying to repress a smile without seeming to forward, then again that’s a bit too hard, as we are both leant so forward our noses are nearly touching, but I’m not complaining.

“You want a drink,” he giggled, making me nod and thank him before he sets off and walks towards the bar to order our drinks. I can’t help but watch the way he walks off, to his broad shoulders down to his snug hips and firm ass. I lick my lips in satisfaction.


He’s now on his way back over, with two ice-cold beers clasped in hand. He slides back into the booth and glides one beer over to me. I sip the drink before beginning my question.


“So, tell me about yourself,” I gingerly ask.


“Well, what do you want to know,” he smiled, then taking a gulp of his beer, leaning in ready for my response.


“Anything,” I shrugged smiling.


“Well, I just finished art school and moved to New York. I was working for Cartoon Network,” he told me, taking another swig of his drink.


“You’re kidding, I love Cartoon Network,” I exaggerate, giggling letting the 17-year-old boy shine.


“Yeah, well I don’t, all the fuckers over there just want to put my designs onto pillow cases and shit like that,” he informed, rolling his eyes and causing a line to form on his brow and giving a little grimace at the remembrance of the place.


“So, what bands do you like,” I ask looking up from my beer quickly changing the question.


“Umm The Misfits, Black Flag, Iron Maiden, The Smashing Pumpkins, stuff like that,” he listed, making me posses a massive grin in return.


“Wow, there are like my favourite bands too,” I grin and he smiles to, showing his tiny cute teeth off.


We talk and drink for a while and I found out that we have so much in common. It was amazing, I really like him, and I think I might be falling for him.




A couple of hours must of passed, but I had no idea how much we drank and how long we had been talking, but it seemed to be a while, so I pulled my phone out to check the time.


“12. 20am oh fuck,” I shouted worried. “I’ve got to get going,” I announced, slightly upset I had to leave him, I wish I didn’t, I wish I could stay and talk to Gerard forever. I stand up and grab my jacket.


“Wait,” he said grabbing my hand in both of his and giving me puppy dog eyes ‘pwease s-stay Frankie, or maybe we could-could go back to m-mine?’ he stuttered, looking very shy and hopeful.


I look in to his beautiful eyes once again. “Yeah that-that would be great,” I say drunkenly, not caring about being home or the lateness, but just concentrating on him. I know I had only just met him but we seem to fix like a puzzle, it’s crazy but I feel so much better and alive around him.


He looked up at me still holding my hand and gave the biggest grin known to man. I pulled my phone out again, text my mum and telling her I would be spending the night at Mikey’s. I look back at Gerard stood next to me with his jacket now on, and wearing a smile.


“Ready?” he questioned, I nodded, and we walk hand in hand back to his, chatting about this and that as we got to the door of a block of flats. I remember something he had told me earlier.


“I thought your staying with Mikey?” I said puzzled, this isn’t Mikey’s house.


“I am,” he said, as he unlocks the door and pulled me in to a little apartment. “This is my mate Rays place, he’s out of town so I am staying here tonight with you,” he said shy, still holding both of my hands in his.


He looked at the floor and I stepped forward, wrapping my arms around his soft snug-able waist and kiss his neck.


“‘I” kiss “would” kiss “love” kiss “that” kiss “a lot” kiss. I kissed all the way up his neck to his jaw. I looked up into his eyes to see him smiling.


I stood on my tiptoes but this time, he had caught me off guard, picking me up bridal style, taking me to his bedroom, giggling all the while.


He threw me onto his bed, his eyes lustful and full of raging desires. He licked his lips hungrily all of a sudden possessing confidence, and I liked it.


“Gon-gonna give you a good time,” he slurred, his eyes full of desire, looking all hot and sexy as he stripped off his tie and waistcoat, soon enough his shirt just leaving his jeans before pouncing on me.


He crawled up my body, giving me pleasurable sensations, as he hands grouped the sides of my clothed chest, then creeping his hands under my shirt and caressing my skin. I suppressed a moan as he began grinding his now full erection against mine, creating heated friction that was so needed.


“Th-this needs to come off,” he jittered, nodding towards my shirt.


I quickly pulled off my black shirt tossing it along with his before grabbing his face and drawing his lips towards mine, in a lustful heated kiss. Our tongues swirling and teeth biting and chewing at lips until his tongue then made its way down to my neck biting and sucking the skin, the sensations becoming warm and passionate even more.

“Ohh,” I moan, as I arced my back into his, feeing his smooth bare chest, as I suspected against mine, only to breath out another moan as he started down my chest, hungrily liking and biting down my chest, covering it with kisses, as he kept eye contact the whole time.


He then went back to my neck but decided to stop and wonder to my hardened nipples, attacking them with his teeth. Flicking and licking them with his tongue seductively, making me squirm and scream for more.


He smiled and placed a kiss to my lips, only chaste and shortly before, he scattered back down to my chest, but this time wrapping his hands around the jeans and yanking them down. I reached for his chest and glided my hands around his smooth flat stomach and around his neck, every bit of skin available I caressed.


He successfully took down my jeans along with my boxers; he smirked down at me and licked his lips, then made his way towards my very noticeable erection.


“Na ah,” I shook my head teasingly and now leaped over to him, now straddling him. “These are going off,” I demanded, and mirrored his actions, taking his jeans and boxers off so we were now fully naked, and both admiring our bodies. I let my hand glide down his naked body, caressing his side, legs, neck, chest, genital parts, everything, foreplay was important, and very fun, but now I needed him, I fucking need this now.


I kissed him one last time before letting him know exactly where I wanted him.


“Oh, so g-good,” he moaned.


He then flipped me over so he was now straddling me, grinding against me one last time, being in charge and now his turn to play.


“Ohh,” he moaned, biting his lip and looked down at me, with his lips glossy and face slightly sweaty.


I also yelled in pleasure, but begged him to stop; I needed him inside of me now. He smiled but complied, tending to some lube first and applying it onto his penis quickly, preparing himself.


“I’m going straight in baby,” he growled, even that was enough to send me wild, and just that i did.


He shoved his penis directly into my entrance, filling my head with stars, pleasurable sensations, moans, and yells that continued to float around in the night’s air as we screamed our names in pleasure.



I woke up the next morning to the sound of a beeping noise. I suddenly piped up only to fall back onto the sheets back down again as a shooting pain roused from my rear end and a pain shooting through my back and that is when I remembered last night. I buried my head into my pillow, but it didn’t seem like much of a pillow, pillows don’t have arms that wrap around you. I opened my eyes and looked up to see a beautiful man next to me, the same stunning hazel eyes locked on my face, that are oh so familiar.


“Morning Frankie baby,” he cooed smiling down at me.


“Morning,” I croaked back making him giggle. “What time is it,” I asked stretching. He looked at the clock next to the bed and read.


“Umm 7,”


“What in the morning?’ I yelped, very shocked making him giggle yet again, but I think I like doing that secretly.


“Yes Frankie 7 in the morning,” he repeated, I buried my face in his chest smelling the scent of coffee, cigarettes and just Gerard. God I could stay here forever, so secure and soft.


“‘Frankie go shower and I’ll make coffee,” he laughed playing with my hair.


“But but,” I tried to protest giving him puppy dog eyes.


“Go,” he said pointed to the bathroom and sniggering.


So I did, I showered and got dressed in some of his clothes he leant me, black skinny’s and Iron Maiden shirt and batmen boxes yes, he has batmen boxes cute!


I walked into the kitchen to see him leaning against the work top, drinking a cup of coffee, he was dressed in a black skinny white shirt and a black tie. I walk over to him and kissed his lips. Man, this was just great.


“Right Frank I got to get going your welcome to stay as long as you want but I got work okay sugar? My numbers is in your phone and I have yours so I’ll text you later okay?” he said, asking if it was ok if he did.


“Yeah that fine,” more than fine in fact, “I got to go too,” I said and gave him a good long kiss goodbye, before he was on his way and soon out the building.


A while after I had a nice coffee I am walking to school with my iPod playing, smiling the whole time. Bob met me outside his.


“Dude, how did the date go? Mikey said you told your mum you stayed at his last night did you get lucky?” I loved how Bob was so forward with shit like that.


“Hi man,” I smiled “Thanks for the warm welcome,” I joked.


“Well did you?” said a dark haired girl Bob had his arm around.


“Alright Tilly maybe,” I laughed gladly. I was so happy, happier then I had been in a long time.


We are now walking and Bob and Tilly are jabbering about something.


“Frank Frank,” I looked at Bob.


“Yeah man,” he rolled his eyes.


“Did you hear we got a new tutor the joy right?” he said jokingly.


“Yeah totally,” my phone buzzed at that point. I pulled it out to see my mystery texter.


“Is it lover boy?” Tilly asked jokingly.


“Why yes it is,” I smile looking at the text.


All right sugar, I had a great time least night and I don’t want it to be a one night stand what about you? I can’t stop thinking about you G x


I texted back immediately as we walked.

I had a great time 2 I don’t want It to be a 1 night stand either! I Can’t wait to see you again F x



I smiled walking into our school and soon enough our classroom, sitting at the back next to Bob. While the whole class are chatting, I just sit there looking into the space wishing I were still in Gerard arms.


At that point, the classroom door opened but I could only tell as the room fell silent. I was still in a world of my own, oblivious.


I then look up, but immediately begin to wish I hadn’t.


“Hello class, my names Gerard, Gerard way, and I am your new teacher,”



i hope you liked please R&R i'll give you cookies and again a big thanks to cup full of blood :)
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story