Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You’re just a kid!

chapter 2

by rainbow_apocalypse 13 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-20 - Updated: 2011-08-20 - 1165 words

2Exciting
hey guys sorry about the wait. But here it is please R&R it makes me happy :) again a big thanks to Cup full of full of blood coz she is basically helping me wright this. she is a great wrighter! if you havet all ready you should go cheack out her work it amzing! http://www.ficwad.com/author/114025
enjoy xoxo



Chapter 2



I stood in shook, mouth hanging open, and eyes wide as everything seemed to be going in slow motion. I couldn’t keep my eyes off him, I don’t think he saw me, well I hope to god he didn’t see me. I was half hiding behind Bob and half under the desk.



“Frank, man, what the fuck are you doing?” Bob asked looking very pissed off.



“Shhhh!” I said, trying to keep quiet as I did so.



“Frank!” he hissed back. “What’s wrong?” he question, slight worry lingering in his voice.



I looked at him and then back at Gerard, who was writing something on the board with his back to the class.



“Bob, y-you know that guy from last night, Mikey’s brother?” I hissed, shaking slightly trying to stay as quite as possible as well as containing my nervousness.



“Yeah?” he replied.



“T-that’s h-h-him,” I choked.



“Who?” Bob asked, head to one side looking very puzzled.



“Gerard way,”



“What, the teacher?” Bob said confused, trying not to believe what he just said.



“Y-yeah,” I whispered, going red with embarresment.



“You fucked the teacher?” Bob said a little too loudly, making half of the class mumble and turn to look at us.



“Who’d Iero fuck?” One of the jocks yelled.




“Your mum,” Tilly shot back, winking at me as I went even redder.



“That’s the only person he could get,” Another jock shouted, making the whole class erupt into fits of laughter.



I was so red now that a tomato would be jealous. I then nervously peeped up to meet Gerard’s gaze, staring at me open-mouthed. We made eye contact for a few seconds which felt more like forever, but It wasn’t the way he looked at my last night, it wasn’t sweet and pleasant, it was hard and cold.




The class had gone off into their own little chats now, leaving my humiliation.


“Frank, I am sorry man, I didn’t mean for it to be that loud,’ Bob apologised, looking sincerely sorry as he looked at me patting me on the back.


‘Its okay dude,’ I lied, but I knew it wasn’t.


Gerard then abounded his board and started to walk over to me, just then I wish I could just melt into the chair, this time I actually am begging to be invisible. When he reached my table, his stare continued to hit me, as he looked down at me with his poker face. Just like Mikey did, but unlike Mikey I couldn’t read it.


“Frank, can I talk to you outside please,” he asked, but I knew that question couldn’t be refused.


He then turned on his heel and made an exit from the room. Without a sound I trudged along after him, head bowed feeling my cheeks burn all the way through the class until I reached the door, ignoring the classes’ remarks as they followed me.


Once I was now out the classroom and away from those harsh remarks, Gerard turned around, his face looking more annoyed and almost repulsed as he looked down at me.


“WHAT THE FUCK FRANK!” he yelled at me, his face full of anger as he did.


I looked down and rubbed my head, I can’t believe this is happening, and god this noise was not good for my hangover.


“Well Frank what the fuck?” He continued my head then shot up. This was in no way my fault.


“WH-WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME GERARED?” I shot back, fuming at this point.


“FOR YOU TELL ME WHY THE FUCK YOU DID IT!” he barked back.


“Did what?” I looked at him in shock.


“What, did you think fucking the teacher would get you as or some fucked up shit like that? Cause I’ll tell you now Frank, it’s not going to work,” he glared at me.


“No, what the fuck are you on?” I argued, I was so shocked by this point, did he think I was using him or something? “If you remember I didn’t know you’re a teacher, how the fuck did I know Mikey set us up, so if you going to be pissed at anyone it should be him!”


“God I can’t lose my job,” he panicked, speaking more to him, burring his head in his hands. “This was not worth a one night stand,” he whispered I couldn’t quite hear him but I know what he said.


“You said you weren’t using me, you said I wasn’t a one night stand,” I asked stunned, trying not to cry but I could feel the tears threatening to break lose.


He looked down at me, I could see an idea click in this mind and he’s eyes filled with sadness. I tried pleading with him, my eyes try to wonder what he was thinking but it didn’t seem to work. He put his poker face back on and stood up looking at me right in the eyes.


“Frank, I lied, y-your good in the sack, that’s all I was using you. To be honest, I-I could find someone a lot hotter and a lot better in half the t-time but you’re easy.” He stuttered, then shrugged as if it was no big deal, I can’t believe he has just said that. The tears where spilling over by this point.





"W-what?" I whispered, barely able to keep my voice any louder right now. I looked at my feet hiding my face with my hair so he wouldn’t see me crying.


He’s words hurt hard and I didn’t want him to see my pain. I hoped he was going to take me in his arms and tell me it was all going to be okay, and that he never meant a single word and it wasn’t true but somehow I couldn’t see that happing.


“For fuck sake,” he breathed, “Do I have to spell it out to you? You stupid fucked up fag get a life!” he broke out again, anger filling his face “You’re just a kid.”


He pushed past me to the door and disappeared behind it. Leaving me alone and confused.





please R&R pretty please with a frankie on top and make sure you cheack cup full of blood out!and if any of you are looking for a beta just ask her she'll be happy to help. thanks to my Gee bear and Frankie baby for evething xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story