Categories > Original > Romance > Unexpected

Chapter 7

by doyleangel 0 reviews

Something...unexpected...happens.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-08-20 - Updated: 2011-08-21 - 617 words

0Unrated


Chapter 7



Jared's POV



He looked around her room and noticed that her room didn't reflect the personality she normally showed him, but the one she was showing tonight. Her walls were red with red curtains and a red bedspread. On her shelves were books, beanie babies, little trinkets and pictures of friends and family in different frames, many of them red.

"Well," he said after he was done looking around. "Someone obviously likes red."

"Yeah. I think it's pretty and it's kind of acalming color to me. It's happy."

"It's happy? You mean the color has apersonality?"

She laughed and punched him in the arm. "No Mr. Smarty Pants. It's happy as in it sends out this vibe that usually makes people happy."

"Ah, I see. The vibe color. Gotcha. You know this is interesting stuff. You should write a book about it."

"Are you making fun of me?"

She could see him trying to keep a straight face. "No, I'm completely serious. It would totally be a best seller."

She walked over to him and poked him in the chest. "You had better be careful buddy. I'm not as weak as I look. You're gonna find yourself in big trouble if you aren't nice."

Jared lifted up his hands and tried his best to put a look of fear on his face.

"Oh, I'm so scared. What're you gonna do? Beat me up with your red.....anything?"

He knew the minute he said that he'd made amistake, because as soon as the words left his mouth, Katie attacked his waist with her hands. That happened to be one of his most ticklish places on his body. He tried to move away from her by backing away. But the back of his knees connected with her bed, and he fell backward onto it, taking her with him. They fell to the bed laughing uncontrollably, and then Jared opened his eyes and saw just how close Katie was to him. He stopped laughing and took her in. She looked beautiful when she laughed with her brown eyes all bright and a huge smile on her face. She had a nice laugh, too. It was hearty and full of life. And her lips...wow those lips. He couldn't take his eyes off of them.





Katie's POV



Katie noticed that Jared had stopped laughing and she looked up at him and noticed him studying her mouth. She stopped laughing and her face turned serious. He looked into her eyes and she looked back. She saw his head moving down towards her, and she lifted her head to meet him. Their lips met and it was one of the most wonderful things she'd ever felt.

She ran her hands through his hair and deepened the kiss. She could feel his tongue on hers, both tongues doing a seductive dance in her mouth. She groaned in pleasure, and then she felt Jared pull away. When he moved away she missed him immediately, his body against hers, his lips on hers. He got up off her and moved to the other side of the room. When she sat up and looked at him, she saw the regret on his face.

"What's wrong?"

He looked over at her. "I feel like such an idiot. I mean, you were attacked tonight, and here I am practically attacking you myself."

"You didn't attack me. Did you hear me complaining, because I sure didn't. I was kissing you back Jared. And, believe it or not, I liked it."

"You did?"

She stood up and walked over to him. "I did."





OOO, what's going to happen next? Please comment if you like it. I'll try to update soon!!
Sign up to rate and review this story