Categories > Original > Romance > Unexpected

Chapter 6

by doyleangel 0 reviews

Jared gives an answer

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-08-20 - Updated: 2011-08-21 - 452 words

0Unrated


Chapter 6



Jared's POV



Her words echoed through his mind. Stay? The night? With her? At that moment he could honestly say he hadn't wanted to do anything more. The thought of being near her excited him. But did she really want him to stay? Usually she acted like she hated him. Maybe she didn't. Maybe it was all an act. An act like the one he usually put up when she was around so that she wouldn't know what he was really thinking.

"You want me to stay? Are you sure?" he asked her.

Katie glanced up at him. "Yeah, I'm sure."

"Wouldn't you rather have one of your friends over? I'm sure Nicky or Jen would love to."

"NO!" She shouted. "I mean, you're the only one who knows about this and it's late and I'm too tired to go through all of it with either of them tonight. Please Jared, stay."

She sounded so pitiful and scared that he couldn't bear to turn her down.

"Ok, I'll stay. Now, let's get you to bed because you've had a long night and you need to rest. So, up to your bedroom. Where should I sleep?"

"With me."

He was completely speechless. Had she really just said that? He couldn't believe it. "Excuse me? Could you repeat that?"

She blushed a little bit. She was cute when she blushed. "I didn't mean it like that. I just meant that, um, we could...ok. I'm just gonna say it. I'm scared to sleep alone tonight, and I have a big bed and I was wondering if you would, sleep in the bed with me. Just sleep, that's all."

He could tell she really put herself out on the line asking him that, and with the night she had had, he didn't want to tell her no. besides, he didn't have any place better to be.

"Ok, I'll stay."





Katie's POV



She smiled at him. "Thank you."

He nodded and took her hand. "Lead the way. It is your house after all. I would go first but we'd probably end up in the laundry room."

They laughed before she started up the stairs, Jared following close behind. Her heart was pounding in her chest. Was she actually going to be sleeping in the same bed as Jared? She was, and she was excited. She turned right down a hallway and opened the door to her bedroom. They both stood outside for a second before Jared finally walked inside ahead of her.





I'm so so so sorry for not updating this story. I've had a lot going on. I'm going to add 2 or 3 chapters tonight. Thanks to those of you still reading, and please comment!!
Sign up to rate and review this story