Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Fell In Love At The Drive-Thru

The hardest part of this is leaving you.

by ZombiexCupcake 0 reviews

sad frikey :'(

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-21 - Updated: 2011-08-21 - 1194 words

0Unrated
Frank’s P.O.V.
(Thursday)
***********
"Mom, please..."
"Frank..."
"Can you at least dial for me? I'm so tired..."
I flopped down on my pillows, too tired to argue.
I hit the speed dial on my cell and Mikey answered on the first ring.
"I had a dream about you last night," he whispered seductively.
"Oh yeah?" I smiled into the phone.
"We can go back to the deserted beach and I can show you what it was about..."
"I'll bring breakfast."
"I can't wait...I love you, Frankie."
I looked up at my mom who was still in my room, tidying up. "Me too."
"Mom there?" Mikey giggled.
I returned the giggle. "Yup."
"Don't be long, baby."
I felt a stirring in my boxers with Mikeys's last words.
Quickly showering and shaving, I ran as fast as I could to the nearest bagel store.
When I arrived at the deserted beach, I saw my perfect guy sitting in the sand, facing the water.
I kicked off my flip flops, walked up behind him slowly and leaned in to kiss the back of his sweet neck.
"Is that my beautiful boyfriend?" Mikey giggled.
I crawled on my knees to face my love and straddled his legs.
"Hi baby..." I kissed his perfect lips.
"Are YOU my breakfast?" Mikey asked, laying back on the cool sand and pulling me down on top of him.
I pushed myself up on my hands and smiled. "Do you WANT me to be your breakfast?"
"You have no idea how bad I want you..." Mikey took my wrists in his hands and lowered me back down on to his chest.
************
It was almost an hour later before I was finally able to give my boyfriend his REAL breakfast.
************
As we walked back to the hotel after watching an incredible golden sunset, I squeezed Mikey's hand.
He turned his face toward mine, smiled and squeezed my hand in return.
We weren't far from the hotel when an incredible pain shot through my body like a bolt of lightening. I stopped in my tracks and grabbed Mikey's arm with both hands.
He turned to see me doubled over in pain.
"Frankie! Baby, what is it?"
"Mikey...it hurts..." I fell to my knees, tears spilling from my eyes.
Mikey knelt in front of me on the sidewalk and held my face in his strong hands.
"What hurts, baby?"
"Oh my god. Everything...help me get back to the hotel, please?"
"Of course, baby."
Mikey gingerly helped me to my feet and put his left arm around my waist, half walking, half dragging me back to the hotel.
My parents, who had been by the hotel pool, jumped up and ran to us as soon as we came into view.
"Frankie! Honey, are you alright?" My mom screamed as my dad ran to my side and helped Mikey get me to my room.
My mom was already on the phone to my doctor in North Jersey when I was placed into bed by my boyfriend.
"Frankie, he wants to know where it hurts," my mom said, pressing the palm of her hand to my forehead.
"He does feel warm," she reported to my doctor.
"Everything hurts..." I moaned. "My bones..."
"You heard that? Umm hmm. Yes, we'll get him there right away."
"Thank you, doctor."
My mom closed her cell and looked at my dad.
"We have to get him to the hospital."
My dad stood. "I'll get the car."
Mikey turned and looked at my mom.
"Mrs. Iero, I'll carry him all the way to the hospital if I have to."
"Grab my laptop..." I whispered as Mikey lifted me from the bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt almost violated by the amount of tests, needles and prodding I was subjected to in the Emergency Room and again when I was transferred to the regular floor.
As doctors and nurses shook their heads at my sobbing parents, I begged anyone who would listen to let me see Mikey.
The pain my illness had brought upon me paled in comparison to the pain I was feeling in my heart.
I looked up at the pain medication drip bag as more tears filled my eyes.
This was it.
I was out of remission.
And morphine was the only thing anyone could do for me now.
But morphine couldn't lessen my heartbreak.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Friday)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was morning by the time Mikey was allowed in my room.
He looked as if he had been awake all night.
His eyes were red and swollen and his normally tanned and beautiful face was now pale and sad looking.
"Baby..." he whispered, taking my hand and sitting next to me on the hospital bed.
"I'm so sorry, Mikey..." my voice broke.
Mikey reached out to stroke my cold cheek with his thumb.
"My beautiful beautiful Frankie. Don't be sorry sweetheart. You couldn’t have stopped this from happening."
"But...if I only..." I paused.
"Shhh..." Mikey leaned in to kiss me gently. "Let's concentrate on getting you better."
I closed my eyes and turned away from my boyfriend, unable to say this to his face.
"I'm not sure that's gonna happen."
I felt Mikey turn me around to face him.
"It will, baby. We can get through this. You just need to be strong."
"But I'm not..."
"You ARE, Frankie. You're strong. You can fight this."
"It's not fair, Mikey! We've only known each other for seven days!" I cried. "I can't lose you yet!"
Mikey laid down next to me in the small bed and held me gently.
"I'm not going anywhere, my beautiful love."
I rested my head on Mikey's chest and listened to his heartbeat through his thin black tee shirt.
"I need you Mikey..." I whispered into the cotton garment.
"Baby...I'm here..." my perfect guy tilted my face up to his and kissed me softly.
I kissed him back hungrily, knowing that every kiss could possibly be my last.
As my free hand slid down Mikey's body, another lightening bolt shot through me, making me pull away from my love abruptly.
"Baby, what is it?"
"It hurts, Mikey. Oh god..."
Mikey leapt off of the bed to get a nurse.
A woman in white ran in and increased the speed of the morphine drip with a defeated look on her face.
The next people I saw were my parents.
As strong as they tried to be, I knew that their hearts were breaking as well.
When the pain increased despite the huge amount of morphine that was being pumped into my body, I asked for Mikey again.
My parents nodded, knowing how strongly I felt about him.
I slid over in the bed to allow my boyfriend to lay next to me.
As I'm watching Mikey walk through the door, there is only one thing I need to say to him. He laid down next to me silently.
"Baby..." I whispered.
I watched the silent tears streaming down my boyfriend's perfect face as I struggled to speak through my pain.
"Mikey....my perfect perfect love...the hardest part of this is leaving you..."
The beeping was silent.
Sign up to rate and review this story