Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Me Against The World

(4) Not All Guys Are Like That

by LoveDoesntWantMe 0 reviews

Glenn finds out that running away didn't quite work...

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-22 - Updated: 2011-08-22 - 570 words

2Exciting
"Come on Glenn, we are going." Seb said, grabbing my arm and gently pulling me up. "No." I said, shaking my head. "I'm not leaving David here." I told him.


He smiled. "It's okay, Pierre, Chuck, and Jeff will get him out to the car, but we need to go now." Seb said kindly.


I nodded but stared at David, still not sure if I should leave him with Ben, who happened to be very strong. David looked over at me and flashed a beautiful smile. "Go." He told me, nodding.


I nodded and started walking out with Seb when Ben grabbed my arm. "You aren't going anywhere." He spat in my face. Seb glared at him. "Let go of her." He said angrily.


"This game is over Glenn, we are going home." Ben said yanking me towards him, I stumbled and fell against his chest. "Let go of me!" I yelled, getting fed up with ben altogether.


Ben seemed surprised but covered it with a glare. "Stop being difficul-" He got cut off as David's fist collided with the side of his face. I looked up at David who looked pissed off. "Go out to the car." he told me. Seb scrambled over and grabbed my hand, pulling me up and then leading me outside.


Once we got to the car I turned and stared at the movie theater, I couldn't see the boys but I wished that I could. But, wait. David has his friends with him so he should be fine. Ben can't hurt him with that many people to help him, right?


Seb put his arm around my shoulders and sighed. "It's going to be fine." He said with a small smile.


I smiled back. "I shouldn't have even left him. Then none of this would have happened." I said.


"Look I know David won't regret this. And I definitely don't regret meeting you, so why should you regret it?" He asked.


I smiled. 'Thanks." I said quietly.


"Does he hit you?" Seb asked.


It was quiet. "You don't have to tell me it's just...you can if you want." He said.


"Yeah." I stated quietly. Then I sighed. "You know it's just..he's my first and only boyfriend..and it just seemed so natural..and I felt like it was my fault.." I said still talking barely above a whisper.


I hadn't realized that tears were falling from my eyes until Seb started wiping them away, then he got level with my eyes and stared in to mine with his. "It's not your fault, I never want you to think that. Not all guys are like that." Seb said.


I sighed. "I don't know if that's true." I told him.


It always seemed like guys changed once the words "i love you' were said. To tell the truth those three words scared the hell out of me. From every relationship I've seen or the one I've been in it all seems to go downhill once those fatal words are said..


Seb frowned. "Do you actually think that any of us would hit you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.


I grinned. "No."


A smile broke out of his face. "Good." Then he kissed me on the forehead.


"What big touching moment did we miss?" Chuck asked with a grin. Seb and I turned to look at the guys.


Ouch.


"David." I cried, running over to him.
Sign up to rate and review this story