Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Me Against The World

(5) Living Arrangements

by LoveDoesntWantMe 0 reviews

Moving on requires a place to go...

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-22 - Updated: 2011-08-22 - 641 words

2Exciting
"David." I cried, running towards him. He grinned even though his lip was bleeding and he had a bruise on his cheek, plus he was holding his stomach like it hurt...


He definitely didn't deserve this...


"It's alright Glenn." He said, kissing my forehead and grinning at me. I couldn't help but smile at him. Then I shook my head. "I'm sorry David. I'm so sorry." I said, none of the other guys seemed to be hurt, which I was thankful for. And David's injuries were minor but they were still there...


We heard sirens and Chuck yelled at us. "The manager called the police. Come on, we gotta get out of here." He said, jumping in the car. David grabbed my hand and pulled me in to the back seat with him and we drove off.


It was silent for a few minutes then Pierre let out a high pitched giggly noise that hurt my ears yet at the same time made me smile. "Nice David, I never knew you were so strong. Definite turn on." He joked.


David grinned lopsidedly. "What can I say? I'm just buff like that." He said cockily.


The guys laughed. "Damn Seb you missed it. That guy had nothing on David." Chuck told Seb. I didn't know if I should be happy or not. I barely even knew David, maybe I was getting in over my head...


Seems I do that a lot.


"You okay Glenn?" David asked a few minutes later, I guess I zoned out while they all laughed over how well David kicked Ben's ass.


I nodded and gave him a small smile. "So you lived with that guy?" David asked. I nodded again. David gave me a smile. "Well if you don't have anywhere to go then you can come live with me?" David asked with a small grin.


I didn't know what to say and I saw Seb look at me. "David she is coming to live with me for awhile.." Seb said.


I wasn't aware of this but I was suddenly very glad that Seb said it. I didn't want to get involved with David because I was afraid that he would turn in to a monster once I began to love him and that just couldn't happen. It was safer to stay with Seb for awhile and get my life back on track..


"Oh." David said, noticably disappointed.


The rest of the ride was silent and slightly uncomfortable but soon we pulled up to a house. "This is my place." Chuck stated with a grin as we all got out and walked in to his house. As soon as I was next to Seb I whispered. 'Thanks." He just nodded and smiled to show that he heard me.


We all went in to the living room and got comfortable while Chuck put in 'the nightmare before christmas' ...which I found interesting since I had never watched it. I was sitting on the couch in the middle, between Seb and David while the others were occupying different spaces in the living room.


"Damn." David muttered as he grabbed my wrist and inspected the place where Ben had grabbed me. I pulled my arm away. "Just forget about it, it's all done and over with..no point in worrying about it now." I said softly.


David smiled and I leaned up against him, laying my head on his chest. He started playing with my hair and I felt like falling asleep but the movie was interesting so I stayed up and watched it, most of my thoughts focusing on David's hands going through my hair. He was so sweet and gentle, that alone made me want him.


But I was in no condition to start falling in love.


But really, do we ever have a choice?


I think not.
Sign up to rate and review this story