Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Me Against The World

(6) You Like David!

by LoveDoesntWantMe 0 reviews

It's not that simple. --I try to see the good in life but good things are hard to come by---

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: David Desrosiers,Sebastien Lefebvre - Published: 2011-08-22 - Updated: 2011-08-22 - 753 words

2Original
"Ready to go Glenn?" Seb asked, stretching and yawning. "Sure." I said, slightly tired, I yawned as well. David, Chuck, Jeff, and Pierre walked us to the door.


I recieved a hug from each guy before Seb and I went out to his car which had been parked outside of Chuck's house. "So...you like David!" He accused as soon as we got in to the car.


I blushed. "What? Of course not. I don't even know him Seb." I stated.


Seb smirked. "Yes you do!"


"Seb I've only known him for one day!" I declared.


Seb laughed. "Yes you have been with him all day. That's enough to know David." He joked.


I grinned but it turned to a frown. "Seb, I can't like him." I said, determined.


"Why not?" Seb asked, confused.


"I just ended my relationship with Ben AND I'm just not ready I guess.." I said.


"Wow that was lame." Seb remarked.


"What?" I asked, slightly hurt.


Seb laughed. "I'm just saying you should give David a chance." He stated.


I glared straight ahead. 'Nothing is going to happen between me and David. He doesn't even like me like that." I said.


"Yes he does." Seb said and thankfully we pulled in to a driveway, his I assumed.


"We're home!" He declared and I smiled.


"Hey don't look so down. I won't bring up your love towards David anymore." Seb joked as I frowned. I turned the frown in to a smile and got out of the car, following him in to the house.


He had an extra room with a bed and it was pretty nice actually, I just couldn't believe everything was going so well, something was bound to screw this all up. I'm not really all that pessimistic, but seriously...things can't go perfectly. It's not natural.


5 minutes after Seb left me he came back with a little baggy and some boxers and a big t shirt. "Here..you can use this stuff for tonight.. and there's a toothbrush and stuff like that in the bag." He said with a smile then he yawned. "I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow." He said and then he left.


I got dressed and did everything I needed to do before i finally crawled in to bed, the thing was...I always thought too much when it came night time. It was like my main think time. So now I got to lay there and think through everything that had happened today, which was actually a lot.


Maybe Seb was right. I did like David. But that doesn't mean I'm going to start going out with him, he only likes me as a friend. I won't screw up our friendship for something stupid like a crush.


*




The next morning I woke up, not even remembering when I finally fell asleep. I heard voices that sounded like the guys and figured that they were all out in the living room already so I made my way out of the room, not even thinking about now horrible I would look when I just woke up.


Entering the room I saw that David, Chuck, Seb, Pierre, and Jeff were all there. They smiled as I entered. "Hey morning." They all called and I nodded in response, rubbing my eyes, I sat on the couch next to Pierre, yawning.


"So you ready for today?" Pierre asked with a chuckle.


I looked up at him in confusion. "What's going on today?" I asked.


"Umm we are going to your old place to get your stuff." Chuck stated.


My eyes widened, I hadn't even thought of that. There's no way.




"But Ben will be there!" I argued.


They looked amused. "It's fine, he can't stop you from getting your stuff." Jeff said.


"I'm just...I don't want another fight." I confessed.


Pierre put his hand on my back and comfortingly rubbed. "It's okay. We won't fight him, just grab your stuff and go."


"Okay..well I can go get it alone then." I said.


"No." David forcefully stated immediately.


"Why not?" I asked.


"Because I don't want you getting hurt." David argued.


I glared at him. "David I can protect myself."


"You don't stand a chance against him!" David argued.


I crossed my arms over my chest and Pierre sighed. "We just want to make sure that he doesnt' get violent." Pierre stated softly.


"Yeah, we're just there to help. Ok Glenn?" Jeff asked with a smile.


I smiled back at him. "Fine." I said.
Sign up to rate and review this story