Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Your kiss was the perfect drug, it gave me the perfect high

Your kiss was the perfect drug, it gave me the perfect high

by darcylynn91 0 reviews

This is a Brendon Urie/ OC story. It has two OC girls in it actually, but only one gets a Panic love interest.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-08-22 - Updated: 2011-08-22 - 902 words

0Unrated
Sitting around at a slightly dirty club in Vegas on a Friday night is not my ideal experience. It’s just not my thing. I’d much rather be hanging out with a small group of friends. Tonight happened to be a very special exception. I was here in Las Vegas to see a Panic At The Disco concert. It would be my third one actually, but this one was special. I had won a trip for two that included the trip to Vegas, tickets to the show, and the meet-and-greet afterwards. Needless to say that had been the happiest day of my life so far. I had no idea it could get better. It never even occurred to me I could fall in love and find actual happiness all in a three day trip.
“Alright now, Ray, do you want to tell me where the hell we are? Because I cannot tell from this map.”
That’s my best friend Julie, even if she hadn’t begged me to take her with me I would have anyway. She’s been there for me since elementary school. And my name is Rennay, but all my friends call me Ray. Now that you have the basics let’s continue.
“Stop ignoring me Ray. I know you can hear me.”
Oh right. “You can’t read the map ‘cause your looking at it on a smart phone you don’t even know how to use. Also, we are about a block or two away from the hotel. Relax.”
“Sorry not everyone has traveled the world already like you have. The plane made me nervous, and they didn‘t even have free peanuts.” she said frowning.
“PEANUTS!” we scream together.

“I’ve only ever been on a plane once before when I was a kid, Juls.” I added.

By the time we were done laughing at our selves we had gotten to the hotel and checked in.

“And we only got lost twice.” she points out once we’re in our room.

“Hey! That’s good for me”

“I know” she said laughing “Now come on, we have to get ready. What time does the show start?”

“6 o’clock and if we want to eat we are gonna have to leave by 5 at least. Shit. Where’s my record? I know it was in this bag.”

“Don’t worry about it you can have them sign whatever shirt you buy there. You can have the bathroom first, it’ll take you longer to get ready.”

“No, it’s not the same! I have to find it.” I say, frustrated. “It’s probably just in another bag. You know my memory is shit.”

A couple hours later and we are finally ready. After that it’s just a matter of finding somewhere we can afford to eat at and getting to the venue without getting lost.

Which we did, but not before I started complaining about how much I could never live in Vegas. So like a good friend Julie shut me up with a slap to the head and the promise of snacks once the doors were open and we got inside.

“Finally!” I shout as the line starts moving.
Once inside we find a place as close to the front as possible. I was not missing a second of this.
We had a great time watching and dancing to the opening bands, and then when Panic came out and introduced themselves it was like the whole place went crazy. Luckily we managed to keep our good spot up front, and we watched every second of the amazing show.
“If you don’t stop staring at Brendon he’s going to get a restraining order against you!” Julie shouts over the music.
“I love his voice! Shut up! It‘s not like he can see me.” I scream back.
“You mean you love his body!” she laughs.
I just stick my tongue out at her and go back to watching the show.
When the show is over we try to make our way to where the meet-and-greet will be. When I finally reach the line I realize I’ve lost Julie. I scan the crowd for her, but I’m on the short side, so I have to stand on my tip-toes. As I do someone bumps into me, knocking me into a girl.
“Sorry.” I apologized.
“Watch it bitch, I was in this line first.” the girl said turning around.
“What?! Excuse you?” I say tapping her on her shoulder. “This is not over.”
She turns back around with a sneer and says, “I think you better take your ugly little face and get out of here before I loose my temper.”
“And I think you had better shut your face before you don’t have a mouth to run anymore.”
“You little wh~ !”
I hit her before she could finish talking. Although I had never been in a fight before so I don’t think it was the most effective punch ever, seeing as she jumped on top of me a second after. While we are on the floor fighting people are mostly cheering it on until some guards tried to make their way to us to break it up. I shouldn’t have looked at them though because all of a sudden I feel something hit my head, and I black out.
Sign up to rate and review this story