Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days: Bob`s Story

2nd last chapter

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 4 reviews

Can you just read it, too tired to explain. I could also use soem advice?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-22 - Updated: 2011-08-23 - 1900 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hi, so, so sorry about the wait for this. I KNOW I`ve said this before, but the next chapter WILL sadly be the last. There will however be a sequel, but when I am afraid I do not know. I hope you like this, and that it makes sense as I wrote it at 3am with a splitting headache and cramps. (Do you know how fucking evil Mother Nature is?) Also, if anyone there is good with advice, I could really, really use some, please?
So earlier today someone asked me out. (Shocking, right? Is something wrong with `em?) The thing is I don’t know what to do, seeing as they guy is A my next door neighbour and B my best guy friend since I moved here when I was six. (I`m 14, 15 in April) I was super shocked when he asked and hadn’t a clue what to say, all my ) knowledge of anything resembling English, vanished. Eventually I asked if I could think about it and he was really sweet about it. I just don’t know what to do! He is so lovely, we get on so well, he`s been there for me through a ton of shit and he is really cute. (Not that I`m superficial) I mean, I never thought about him like that before, in fact I`ve always said dating is stupid and I’d rather concentrate on more important stuff like schoolwork. (Becoming a barrister don`t happen overnight) but I just don`t know. My best friend was on about how we`d b great together and to be honest I kinda think I might like to try it ya know? I mean, we get on so well, we have a lot in common, butu not too much so that we bore each other, ya know? I really do like him but I just don’t know. I’m worried if it is awkward or if it ends and we hate each other or something, I don’t want to lose a friend as life is pretty hellish at the moment and need my friends around me. Part of me wants to say yes, but the other, cautious side wants to say no as I`m worried. Any advice? I know he`d understand but I don’t wanna hurt him or mess stuff up, what do I do? I can’t talk to mum as we don’t get on and I’m an only child. Help? Please?
“I`m going to kill you all.” The words echoed in party Poison`s head, as he was sure it did in everyone else’s. The…girl, the…thing standing threateningly in front of them, red eyes unblinking and fixated on them, clearly meant what she had said. Although unarmed, or at least he hoped that she was, her holster was empty, but there may be a slim chance she was hiding a weapon under her shirt, the creature would still be deadly, Poison was certain of that. And her…physical…abnormalities meant that she probably had other, non visible modifications as a result of BL/ind using her as a human lab rat. For once in his entire life, the one the only, great Party Poison, leader , friend, protector and fighter, had no idea how, they were going to all get away from this alive.
“Stay away from us, I am warning you, bitch.” Static glared at the girl, her long hair tucked back behind her ears, ray gun held protectively in front of her body. She stood next to the killjoy they had all originally set out to rescue. Ghoul, Jet, Poison and Kobra all had noticed the resemblance he had to their Bob, and as much as they wanted to believe it was him, they couldn’t, they couldn’t get their hopes up like that. Static was stood protectively in front of him, as well as the spiky haired Crimson Rage, almost exactly mirroring Bullet`s protective stance in front of the killjoys nearest to her. Dark Fire stood with Korbra, who was looking up at his elder, supposedly wiser, brother, fear clear in his eyes, despite his best efforts not to show it.
“Why should I do as you tell me, killjoy?” the girl angrily replies in a cold voice, narrowing her red eyes at Static who ignores it.
“I have free will.” This earns a scoff from Poison, knowing that no one who has had their minds altered by BL/ind had a free will, or a mind of their own anymore, even if they had escaped their evil, bloodthirsty clutches.
“And I want you dead, therefore I shall kill you.” She pauses for a moment, the large group of killjoys al holding their breath, waiting for her words, each wondering what to do, what strategy would work best in trying to kill her and get out with their lives.
The girl walks slowly towards Bee, who was still grieving her best friend’s recent death, she was in no mood to be threatened.
“Back the fuck off, you aren’t gonna fucking kill us, we are fucking killjoys, ya can’t ever fucking destroy us!” none knew what happed, after her outburst, everything just happened so quickly, in such a bur. The girl, creature, the thing, lunged, yellow fangs bared, aiming for Bee`s throat, to be kicked by Bullet, who had no intention of letting her newly found friend having her throat ripped out by a monster. Screams fill the morning air once more, flashes of multicoloured light from the ray guns are almost blinding to the girl, but that seems to be the only effect they have on her.
“Die, bitch.” The thing reaches under her bloodstained shirt, pulling out a battered, white BL/ Ind ray gun and turned calmly towards Bullet and pulls the trigger, hitting the girls shoulder and causing her to wince in pain, but she stays up, more determined than ever to kill the girl herself. She fires at the girl, but nothing happens, and she swipes at her, knocking the killjoy backwards, falling into Kobra who flushing slightly steadies her.
“Stop it guys!” Jet screams, “Guns have no effect on her, other that pissing her off even more.” His words were true, the guns would easily kill them like a normal one would, but they did no harm to the monster trying to kill them, if anything it made everything worse as she grew more hell-bent on destroy them a with every shot aimed at her.
“What will it take to kill this bitch!?” Ghouls, being the smart guy as always, yells, fear shaking his voice as he just manages to get out of the way of the girls sharp claws.
“A silver bullet?” Poison yells, still continuing to shoot frantically at the girl, not caring if he got hurt, just wanting to protect the others, as he should as leader. He already blamed himself for Twisted Poison`s death, if someone else died, he would truly have failed and would be unworthy to call himself their leader.
But Poison was not the only one without a care for his own safety. Bullet had long given up caring if she lived or dies, as long as those she cared about were alright. She kicks out at the beast, but achieved nothing apart from angering her further. after tearing a huge chunk out of her shoulder and shooting her several times in the middle he girl watches satisfies ads Bullets Embrace staggers back and falls backwards to the sandy floor, presumably dead.
“You bitch” Poison yells, shooting at her, running towards her as the others rush to help Bullet.
“Not afraid of me?” the girl hisses at the fiery haired leader, glaring at him, baring her fangs, ready to bite if he got close enough.
“Like hell I am bitch.” He spits, hoping he looked more composed than he felt. He had never been so sure in all his life that he was going to die. Before he can do anything, the girl shoots at him, ducking he narrowly escapes an early death, but the girl was determined. She shoots at him again and again, Poison does the same, but soon resorts to kicking at her and punching, Jet was right-guns didn’t work on her.
“Prepare to die.” She grins evilly, as she watches gleefully as Poison fall to the ground, holding his injured leg. She had won, or she thought she had at least.
Static screams, hoping to distract the girl so that Poison can get to his feet, daringly edging closer to the monster like girl, frantically hurrying to remove her left shoe-a at the end of its life doc marten with frayed checked laces, ignoring the stares she earned from her friends as she chucked it over her shoulder, where Bee who wasn’t kneeling over bullet caught it, a “what the fuck, Static`s fucking lost it” look on her face. But proving she wasn’t crazy, Static revealed a small, shining object held tightly in her hand. The silver dagger glittered in the early morning sunlight; the weapon reflected in the monster girls unnatural eyes.
“Prepare to die, bitch.” Static whispered, just loud enough to be heard, before she lunged quickly at the girl, dagger held outwards, aimed directly over her heart, presuming the monster had one.
Using the last of her energy and with her dying breathes; she lunges at her killer, and before Static can move, plunges her fangs into her skin, injecting her with poison.
“STATIC!” someone screams as the others stare shell shocked, not sure what to do, guilt consuming them already, as we as grief.

“I...is it…dead?” Bee nudges the evil girl’s body with her foot.
“Dead.”
“Oooowwww.” The long haired Static groans, knowing her death will not be long, feeling proud though that she had killed the demon like girl, saving her friends, or almost all of them. She prayed Bullet was going to live, but she had been shot and crimson blood was escaping her mangled shoulder at a steady pace.
“Static.” Poison leans down over her and pushes her hair back so that she could at least see the word one last time properly and not from behind a curtain of brown and purple. He as removed her mask at the same time.
“I did it Poison.” She manages to speak, voice cracking and shaking. “I`m not scared, I`m sad that it has to be now after only knowing you all so short a time, but I`m proud to have known you, to have been a killjoy.” She falls silent then shockingly speaks, for the last time. “I died with my mask on; I ain’t a fucking coward, am I?”
Poison shakes his head, bright hair falling into his eyes. “No, you’re one of the bravest people I`ve ever met. You saved my life back there, you saved us all. Thank you.” He speaks through tears. But it was too late, Electric Static was already gone.
After kneeling with her lifeless body for a few minutes he stands and walks over to where Bullet was, paring she was alive still, certain she wasn’t. It just showed how little he knew…
Sign up to rate and review this story