Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days: Bob`s Story

It`s the final countdown!

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 1 review

We had won this battle, but we hadn’t won the war, not yet. I wasn’t completely sure if we ever would…

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-26 - Updated: 2011-08-27 - 2693 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey, so the last chapter, eh? I am seriously crying right now. This was one of my fave stories I have ever written, and I am sad to see it go, but looking forward to working on a sequel when given the chance. I hope that you have all liked this storoy and if you were a part of it that you liked the way I potrayed your Killjoy. I also hope I did nothing with then that you wish I hadn`t. I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to evryone who has read, reviewed, rated and auditioned. I hope that this final chapter does not fall short of any expectations, and that you enjoy it. I`m sorry for the length of it, I probably could have split it into two, but I have already dragged this out enough already.Oh! If any of you care, You ma remember the other day I asked for some advice. Well, I told Callum(the guy) Yes and We are going to see Harry potter tomorrow. We ave already both seen it, but hey, we both love Harry Potter. I am no going to bore you all with everything. So yesterday when I get back from a sleepover at my best friends(who kept nagging me to tell her about everything) I ran into him and it was so funny but really embarassing. I was in my pjs-an old scooby doo shirt and girls boxer shorts, I hd dark circles and something red and brown had died on my head. That was when he asked me to go see the film! And you all don`t care about that, but I do, so yeah. Thanks again, until next time
XOXODakota

Screaming Revolver`s (Jinx`s) Pov
Where were they? I pace silently up and down the room, pausing every so often to listen for any sign of the others returning. Static Willow smiles at me from her corner of the room, the smile turning into a slight grimace and she winces slightly, as she removes the bloodstained bandage from her leg that was healing slowly but surely. Sulphur and his elder sister Blood Red Raven were both asleep, the worried Grace had finally settled in her arms, cuddled up safe and sound with Raven in her bed.
I however could not sleep, I didn’t want to either. At least not until the others returned. The sun had now fully risen, I was completely exhausted, but would be unable to sleep even if I had wanted to, overtiredness had settled in hours ago. My gun is still fastened tightly to my hip, my shoes still on and my senses on high alert. We killjoys had to be on high alert at all times; the cost could prove deadly if we weren’t.
“Jinx,” I narrow my eyes, no matter how many times I told everyone, they still insisted on calling me by my real name. “You should rest.” Willow tells me, surprising me slightly. It wasn’t that she was a bad person; she just normally wasn’t a people person.
“I`ll rest when they`re safe. Not before then.” She shakes her head, a small grin trying to form on her lips.
“Who is it?” I look down at her, bemused. Who was what?
“Who is it you are most worried about?” Willow asks, getting up from her bed in the corner, narrowing her eyes as her leg slows her down slightly. She hid it well, but I could see the pain in her eyes. But Static Willow was strong, independent, she would never tell you if she was hurting or not.
“All of them.” I feared for my best friends, Bee and Twisted Poison, I feared for the lives of my newest friends such as Bullet and Dark Fire. And of course I feared for the Fabulous Killjoys, Kobra, Ghoul, Jet and Poison, for some reason, especially Poison. I kept trying to tell myself that it was because he was the leader, he was the most wanted and if BL/ind got hold of him, we would all be destroyed. But for some strange reason my thoughts drifted back to the fiery haired leader a little more than they should, a lot more if I was being honest. I thought of the way his hazel green eyes lit up whenever he smiled or laughed, which was often, despite the constant danger we were all in, the way his bright hair fell forward into his pale fave whenever he nodded, the way it blew around him whenever the wind got hold of it. His unbelievably kindness, his infectious laugh, the way he would talk to me about the stupidest, most random things and how they meant everything to me…what was Willow saying? Her lips were moving, her eyes glinting with humour but I didn’t hear or comprehend a word that she was saying.
“Huh?” she laughs quietly, not wanting to wake the others who were sleeping peacefully, different coloured ray guns close at hand if needed. I told you, we never let our guard down, we couldn’t afford to.
“Jinx, you really got it bad, you know that?” I shake my head, not a clue what she was on about. Got what bad?
Willow rolls her eyes. “You didn’t hear a word I was saying, did you?”
“Course I did!” I lie, hoping that it was only in my imagination that my voice shook-something which always happened when I told a lie, or stretched the truth slightly, as Poison preferred to put it. Poison, I missed him. Odd, I hadn’t seen him for a long time before a few days ago, I hadn’t missed him as much then, but now it was almost unbearable. I was sick, that was it, I was probably suffering from a virus or something.
“What was I saying then?”
“Erm,” great, thanks a fucking lot Willow. “You said something about…” I scan the room, unable to meet her piercing gaze, desperately trying to think, to remember what she had said.
“You don’t know, do you?” I sigh and shake my head.
“No, I was thinking about-“I shove my right hand over my mouth, shocked and angry that I had almost said it.
“Thinking about what, or should I say who?” Willow smirks, looking really, really smug that she had gotten the response she had wanted.
“No one in particular, just-“
“Is it Kobra?”
“What-NO!” I blush, thanking my lucky stars that she hadn’t guessed correctly.
“Good, if it was I think Bullet would skin ya alive and cut out your guts with her fingernails.” I wince mentally at the image, not nice.
“Wait, what do you mean Bullet would-“
Willow just smiles her “I know everything but I ain`t gonna tell you “smile. How I loathed that smile.
“Is it…” she purses her lips, thinking hard. I can almost see the gears in her twisted mind turning. “Not Dark Fire, not…” h jaw drops, and her eyes go wide in shock. “Oh my fucking God!” She almost yells, almost waking the others.
“Shhh...” I urge her and she does, regaining control of her jaw and a smirk forming on her face.
“Party Poison.”
“Yeah, the guy with red hair, pretty effed up mind, has a really cool jacket and is Kobra`s older brother. That Party Poison?” I ask, hoping I wasn’t as red as I thought I was.

Bullet Embrace`s pov
Ow….i hurt everywhere, but mainly on my shoulder and my chest and stomach. Bright red blood was pouring out of a deep wound in my shoulder, I couldn’t see due to my eyes being closed, but I could feel it gushing out, and what was worse, I could smell it. I had always hated the coppery, metallic scent of blood, even as a young child, always. It was even worse if it was someone else’s blood, that meant that someone else was hurt, but right now, lying in a pool of my own, I couldn’t really imagine anything worse.
“Bullet,” I hear a voice, one I recognised but couldn’t quite place whisper in my ear. A warm hand gently moved my bloody shirt away from my shoulder, lifting the sleeve up, being gentle as possible, trying not to hurt me. I was grateful that they were being careful, but I froze anyway. Ever since that day, ever since what he had done to me, what he had put me through I had never let anyone touch me, not like that. I wanted to kick them off, to get them away, but I had no energy, I had lost far too much blood. I was too weak, just like I had been then.
“She is alive.” I recognised the second vice, this time a girls, but again do not know who it belonged to. This really frustrated me. A lot. “But only just.”

The first person removes their hand from my mangled shoulder, and I breathe a sigh of relief, but they don’t move it away entirely. I can sense them, almost feel their hand hovering above my injured chest and stomach, but they do not move it closer to actually make contact with my broken body.
“Leave it, Kobra.” The girl speaks again. Kobra, that was very familiar name. An image of a man wearing a bright yellow shirt with a red jacket worn over it and a really kind personality suddenly came to mind. “I`ll do it.” She told Kobra, and once again I felt hands, cooler this time examine my damaged skin, this time my stomach and chest area. It hurt like hell, but I could do nothing about it just pray for it to end soon.
“She okay?” Kobra asks and I hear a few people laugh in the background.
“Her stomach and chest are pretty fucked up, that bitch sure knew how to use a ray gun, but her shoulders what I`m concerned about.
“She will live, won’t she?” U was touched by the concern in his voice, but I felt anger rising for some reason. Ever since...that day, I hadn`t trusted people, especially not guys.
“As long as we get her back and treated soon as, I should think so. She`ll have some pretty horrific scar though.”
Suddenly I felt a strong arm lace behind my aching back and I suddenly felt the red stained ground underneath me vanish. I feel something being pressed tightly against the deep wound in my shoulder, probably to stop the blood from flowing so freely.
“Uggghhh.” I had always hated being lifted, always but I was too weak to order the person, who I was certain was male due to the strength they had, to put me back down on the floor.
“Shhh…Bullet. Your gonna be alright. “the voice I know to be Kobra`s whispers in my ear. So he was the one carrying me. I would have preferred it be the girl. “I promise.”
After that everything went black.


Party Poison`s pov
I watch as my younger brother carefully picks up the wounded Bullet and hold her tightly in is arms. I smile at him and he returns it, looking very preoccupied.
Bee who had been helping with him stood back and shoots me a look. It said “Bullet is gonna kill him when she wakes up.” I smile and nod once. She sure was.
“Poison.” I turn my attention back to where the body of Electric Static lay. She looked so peaceful in death; a big smile was on her pretty face. I hope that she was happy where she is now. It hurt terribly to know that she was gone, but I knew that she would no longer have to suffer in this world any longer, she wouldn’t have to constantly be looking over her shoulder like the rest of us. She was safe now.
“What are we gonna do with the…body?” Crimson Rage asks me timidly, a single tear escaping her eye.
“We`ll burry her here.” I tell her, “Kobra, you and Bee head back to base and get Bullet seen to. She`ll need stitches in her shoulder, lots of `em. I want them completed by the time the rest of us get back, got it?”
He nods. “Got it,” he starts walking in the direction of our base, Bee right next to him.
The rest of us begin digging with our bare hands in the dirt, the undersides of our nail getting covered in it, parts splitting off and breaking away. None of us care; we were all grieving for our two lost friends, praying for our third, Bullet. We each dig tirelessly, but keeping an eye out for any enemies. We can’t dig very deep as we don’t have the time or energy, but we make the grave deep enough to cover our fallen friend.
“Okay, that`ll do.” me and the sort haired sandy haired guy, Bob walk over to Static`s broken body and carefully lower it into the freshly dug grave. I was certain it was him now, our Bob I mean. He had the same eyes and hair colour; his facial features were similar, only slightly more aged.
“Bob, it`s me,” he nods once and smiles at me.
“I know, Gerard.” Next to me jet and Ghoul roll their eyes, but they too smile at our friend and former band mate.
“We missed you man,” Ghoul wraps his arm around Bob`s shoulder, then Jet does the same.
“Same,”
“Guys, we need to-“
“I know.” The time for catching up was not now; it was for later in a safer place. In the time we had been talking Dark Fire and Crimson had covered the body over, the only sign that Electric Static had ever lived was the small mound in the earth. It didn’t look much, and it wasn’t really, but we didn’t have the recourses or time for a proper ceremony or a decent grave. Hell, we didn’t even have anything for a headstone. It seemed that Jet had been thinking the same thing because he removed his bandana and placed it on top of the grave.
“it ain`t much, but I guess it`s something.” he shrugs, and walks away.
“C`mon, time to go.” I tell the others, who say one last goodbye and walk away. I didn`t want to leave Static here on her own, but we had no other choice. At least she had a grave, we had been forced to leave Twisted Poison`s body behind.
“Bye Electric Static.” I whisper, trying to picture her smiling, face again, instead of the mound of earth she was lying under. I thought of her cheeky grin, her long different coloured hair, the way she would throw curse words about. i would refuse to think of her in the past tense, true she was no longer breathing, but she, like Twisted Poison would continue living on with us all, in our hearts, just like all of our other loved ones would. Like Lyn-z, like Bandit, like everyone else…
“Poison?” Ghoul asks, concern coating his voice.
“I`m fine.” I force a smile.
“Let`s go home.” I nod. It had been years now and I still didn’t think of this hell hole as home. But, with my friends and time, I was slowly beginning to. As I turn and walk away, a rather sobering thought crosses my mind.
What if they died for nothing?
I shake my head. They hadn’t.
We haven’t won, not yet.
True, the battle against the power hungry Bl/ind still rages on, we had won this time, with the huge cost of two of our friends.
No, we had won this battle, but we hadn’t won the war, not yet. I wasn’t completely sure if we ever would…
Sign up to rate and review this story