Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Chapter 4

by azombieattack 3 reviews

Frank has a break down, Ray finds out the secret, and Gerard and Frank have a pillow fight.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-23 - Updated: 2011-09-06 - 2268 words - Complete

1Funny
Sorry for the wait, guys. Here's chapter 4:

Previously:

"Just don't hurt him, okay?"

"I wouldn't dream of it." I told him.

Frank's Point Of View:

Gerard appeared seconds later. He grinned at me before acknowledging the others. "Hey guys, did ya miss me?" he asked cockily.

"Oh yes. A ton." Mikey muttered sarcastically.

"Aw Mikes, I missed you too!" Gerard ran up to Mikey and tickled him. They were both on the ground tackling each other and laughing when I began thinking about home. I was still royally pissed about getting disowned and I hated my parents for my own reasons, but a small part of me wished that they still loved me and cared about where I was or who I was with. I just couldn't understand why I had to get stuck with the homophobic loser parents. I mean, we had never been a "happy family" I guess, and I didn't really miss them, I just missed them caring about me. Maybe that sounds selfish, but I didn't really care.

"Frankie?" I heard Gerard's voice, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Frank, are you okay?"

"What?" I asked, not really paying attention to reality. Not only was I thinking about my parent's when I though of home, but I was now thinking about my cheating asshole boyfriend. Yes, he was an ass, but that doesn't mean I never loved him. He had, after all, been my best friend for a little while...

"Are you alright?" Gerard's voice was filled with concern. I looked at him and noticed the worried look on his face. He was still on the ground with Mikey, but now he, Mikey, and Ray were all looking at me with confused and concerned expressions.

"Uh, yeah. I'm just a little tired, that's all. I'm going to go upstairs and try to sleep." I told them and headed up the stairs, collapsing on the bed as soon as I got to the bedroom. As soon as I knew I was alone, I let the tears fall. Truthfully, I had absolutely no idea why I was crying. I honestly didn't miss home.

"Frankie?" I heard Gerard's gentle, concerned voice call. Shit. I didn't want him, of all people, to see my cry. I quickly wiped my tears and turned around to face him.

"Yeah, Gee?" I tried to sound as chipper as possible. Apparently I didn't do a very good job, though. Gerard quickly sat on the bed next to me and had me move so that my head was in my lap.

"What's the matter, Frankie?" he asked, running his fingers through my hair.

"I don't- " I was cut off by my own pathertic tears.

"Shh. It's okay, babe." Gerard cooed quietly. "Let it out, Frankie. It's alright." I could feel him rubbing my back soothingly, but it didn't change my humiliation on the fact that I had just had an emotional breakdown for no reason and was now a sobbing mess in front of my new, sexy boyfriend.

Gerard moved a little, and I sat up. He laid down, tugging on my hand to make me lay down next to him. My head rested on his chest as he continued to try and comfort me. I finished crying, but the hiccup-like gasps for breath were still present.

Once I finally calmed down completely, Gerard took my chin very gently in his hand and tilted my head up so that he could see my face properly. "Frank, are you alright?"

"I'm fine. I'm really sorry about that." I mumbled quietly, feeling embarrassed.

"Don't apologize. People cry. It's what makes us human."

"But I didn't mean to cry like that in front of you."

"Why?"

"Because, first off, I hate crying. Especially in front of people. And second, I have no idea why I was crying. I just had a fucking breakdown or something."

"Frank, sometimes people just need to cry like that. I have. It's just freeing yourself of heavy emotions. It's nothing to be ashamed of."

"I guess..." I mumbled, still a little humiliated.

"And are you sure it was nothing? Because you can tell me anything. You know that, right?"

"I know. I swear that I don't know what it was about. I'd tell you if I did."

"Okay." he said and kissed the top of my head.

I must have ended up falling asleep sometimes after that because I don't remember anything else except letting Gerard hold me against his warm body, and then waking up, still in his arms, except now he was turned on his side and he was holding me even closer to him. I felt his tiny sleepy breaths against my face. Unfortunately, I could not fall back to sleep and my body was feeling restless, so I carefully moved Gerard's arm and slowly got up.

Downstairs, Mikey was passed out on the couch and Ray was still in the chair, but he seemed to have just woken up.

"Good morning Frank." he smiled sleepily.

"Morning! Did I wake you up?"

"Nah. I didn't even hear you."

"Oh, okay." I smiled and went to the kitchen to make coffee. Ray came in a few seconds later.

"So, did you sleep good?" he asked.

"I can't say for sure because I was asleep, but yeah. I think I did. Did you?"

"I slept just fine." He chuckled at my response.

"That's good."

"Yeah. So, is anything going on between you and Gerard?" Shit.

"Um.. what do you mean?"

"Exactly what I said."

"Well," I figured I shouldn't lie to him. Gerard said we weren't going to lie anyways. "Yeah, actually. We're uh, together."

"I fucking knew it!" Ray grinned. "As of when?"

"Yesterday. He asked me to be his boyfriend when we were getting movies."

"Aw, cute!"

"Yeah..." I grinned. "Wait- aren't you going to freak out or say we're going too fast or something?"

"Nah, Gerard knows what he wants."

"Well, don't tell Mikey, okay? Please!"

"Why?"

"Because it's what Gerard wants. He thought it would be funny to see what kind of things you and Mikey would do to try and get us together. We weren't going to lie if you guys asked, but just not say anything on our own."

"Oh, okay. Well, alright. This could be funny. Mikey may have some pretty desperate attempts up his sleeve. He just wants Gerard to find someone and be happy again." Ray laughed.

"Thank, man." I smiled. I finished making the coffee and poured some for me and Ray. it was adorable how Gerard, Mikey, and Ray all had their own coffee cups with their names written on them. Minutes later, I told Ray I was going to go check if Gerard was awake and went upstairs. I was a little worried he was going to bring up my 'meltdown' from last night.

"Frankie!" Gerard squealed as soon as I got inside the bedroom. I looked up at him and couldn't help but smile. He looked so cute.

"Hey Gee." I laughed. I noticed him eyeing my coffee and offered it to him, reluctantly. I didn't like sharing my coffee. Gerard was an exception, though.

"Fuck yes, please!" He grabbed it, took a large drink, and then made the cutest, yet weirdest face I had ever seen. His eyes rolled up into the back of his head in satisfaction, and a small smile appeared on his lips.

"That was by the far the cutest face anyone's ever made." I laughed.

"Shut up." he said, embarrassed. "I like coffee."

"I'm serious! It was adorable. Oh, and I have to tell you something."

"Alright." he said, urging me to continue, although he sounded a bit nervous like I was about to lay this really heavy news on him, like I'm secretly a vampire or I have and STD or something.

"Ray knows."

"Knows what?"

"About us."

"Oh. How's he find out?"

"He confronted me in the kitchen a few minutes ago. We said we weren't going to lie to them, right? So yeah. He know. But he said he won't tell Mikey, so you can still have part of your fun."

"Sweet!" he grinned. I admit, I thought he's be a little more upset about it than that.

"So, Frankie, what do you want to do today?" He pulled me towards him so that I was sitting on the bed facing him.

"It doesn't matter to me. I'm open to anything."

"Well, what would you normally do today if you were back at home?"

"Umm, what day is it?" I had lost track.

"Thursday."

"Well, I guess I'd be at that shit hole they call school."

"Oh! About that! Are you sure you don't want to finish?"

"I'm positive. Why?"

"I just don't want you to miss the whole high school experience. I don't mean to sound like a lecturing adult or anything, I just want to make sure this is what you really want."

"Trust me, I don't care about having a high school experience. Especially if that is what high school is like."

"What do you mean?"

"It frickin' sucks! Kids are cruel. Teachers are stupid and unfair. I know I probably sound like every other teenager out there, but I'm serious. I just can't fucking stand it."

"But Frank, if you're already seventeen, that means you have a little less than two years to-"

"I'll be eighteen soon. I'm already in my senior year. I got started in school a year before I should have."

"Ah. Well, then you only have the rest of this year to go! Are you really sure you want to end it here?"

"Yes. Like I said, I'll do homeschooling or something if that'll make you happy, but I really don't want to go back to school." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Fine. I guess it is your decision. But if you do ever want to go back, just let me know, okay?"

"Okay. Thank, Gee. You're the best, most sexiest guy I happen to know." I grinned, sucking up a little.

"Yeah, I know I am." he smirked cockily at me. I sneakily grabbed a pillow and wacked him in the head with it.

"Motherfucker!" he laughed. "Ooo! Frankie! You're gonna get it." He grabbed a pillow as well and swung it at me. It hurt a little more than I expected it to hurt. However, that most certainly did not slow me down. Gerard and I continued to take turns hitting each other with pillows until I decided to get up and run, pillow still in hand, screaming. Gerard chased me with his pillow, laughing. I ran downstairs and stood on one side of the could where a sleeping Mikey lied, and Gerard was on the other side.

"Are you sure you want it to go down like this Frankie? Because I personally don't mind waking Mikey up in the process of hitting you, but let this be your warning; Mikey is definitely not a fun person to be around when someone wakes him up."

"Dear mother of God! Gerard, do not wake him the hell up!" Ray begged, coming out from the basement.

"You'd better make Frank move then." Gerard smirked, raising his pillow up.

"Gerard, don't do it!" Ray said again, but it was too late. "Damn you." Gerard swung the pillow at me, and missed, therefore hitting Mikey with it.

"Oh shit." Gerard muttered, putting the pillow behind him as Mikey's eyes opened in shock. It took him a minute to realize what was going on and where he was, but when he did, he wasn't too happy.

"Who the fuck was it?" he demanded angrily, glaring between Gerard, me, and Ray, who had just come over to the couch. Just as Gerard went to explain, Ray and I both pointed at him, maintaining semi-straight faces.

"Gerard Arthur Way," Mikey began to shout. Gerard gave Ray and I a betrayed, shocked look. "You of all fucking people know not to wake me up. Not ever. Unless maybe there's a murder in the house or I'm about to get molested or killed in any way, you do not wake me up. Are we fucking clear?"

"Yes, sir." Gerard looked down. Ray and I both burst out laughing.

"It's not funny!" Mikey and Gerard yelled at the same time.

"Gerard, I'm pretty sure you said not even a minute before you woke him up that you wouldn't mind doing it." Ray reminded him, still laughing.

"That's because I thought it would make Frank move!" Gerard defended himself, his eyes going wide.

"I don't scare that easily." I smirked at him.

"Good to know." he muttered.

"What was it you guys were doing before you so rudely woke me up, anyways?" Mikey asked.

"They were having a pillow fight." Ray told on us.

"Wow guys. Very mature." Mikey's voice was filled with sarcasm.

"Fuck off, Mikey. You're one to talk. You still watch Teletubbies!" Gerard chuckled.

"Fine! We're even, Go fuck yourself. Or never mind. Go fuck Frank! I know you want to." Mikey smirked. All three of us froze up for a second. "Guys, I was just kidding. Kind of."

"Shut up Mikey." Gerard chuckled, walking off. I followed after him, unable to hold back a giggle.

Sorry for the lame ending to this chapter. I wasn't sure where to end it, and this was probably the best place to stop, unless I cut it really short or had it keep dragging on. But reviews would be nice. I'd like to know what you guys think!
Sign up to rate and review this story