Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Chapter 5

by azombieattack 3 reviews

Mikey expresses concern and Frank gets Skittles

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-01 - Updated: 2011-09-06 - 1829 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 5:

Frank's Point Of View


"Shut up Mikey." Gerard chuckled, walking off. I followed after him, unable to hold back a giggle.

I was just about to the bedroom when Gerard popped out of the bathroom, giving me quite the scare. I screamed "Holy shit!" and jumped. Then I backed up a bit and bumped into the wall. "Gerard, you cannot do that to me!" I put a hand on my heart and focused on breathing normally. However, it became increasingly difficult thanks to Gerard, who leaned into me, pressing me even tighter against the wall.

"Sorry babe." he whispered and kissed my cheek softly. He did the same to the other cheek. Then he kissed my nose. "Lemme make it up to you." His lips were against mine now, and before I knew it, his tongue was there, asking for an entrance. I happily gave it to him. His tongue explored my mouth, and he put his hands on my hips. I could feel him growing hard against my thigh, and I was pretty sure he felt my boner as well.

"Geeee." I moaned into his mouth. He pulled away and smirked, understanding what it was that I wanted. He took my hand and pulled me into the bedroom. He gave me a small push, and I got onto the bed. He laid down beside me, and I could hear his heavy breathing. He gently held my face in his hands, and looked intently at me.

"Franks, remember what we talked about yesterday in the bath tub?"

"Yeah." I chucked a little bit at the way it sounded.

"Well, I still want to carry on with what I said. If we have sex right now, I swear to you, I'm going to feel like a pedophile."

"Why?"

"You're seventeen. You're still a minor, Frank."

"But I want it. I'm almost eighteen. It doesn't matter."

"Yeah, but I'd still feel bad. Let's just wait until you turn eighteen. As soon as you're eighteen, we can do it whenever and wherever you'd like." he promised. "When's your birthday, anyways?"

"October 31st."

"Holy shit. Halloween? That's awesome. And wait- Halloween is only two weeks away!"

"Good. Now I don't have to wait as long." I grinned. "Ooo! Gee, could it be my birthday present?"

"Having sex with you?" I nodded. "If that's what you want, then of course. As long as it's legal, I don't have a single problem with having sex with you, babe."

"You best not." I smirked at him and ran a finger along his stomach.

"Frankie, you can't tease me like this that..."

"Are you sure about that?" I continued to smirk, and ran my finger along the rim of his boxers.

"Not until I'm allowed to touch you."

"Gee, you can touch me whenever you want. It's you who won't."

"I know." he sighed, smiling a little as he wrapped his arms around me. "So babe, what do you wanna do today?"

"I honestly don't give a fuck as long as it's with you." I admitted bluntly, and then felt a blush coming on.

"Aw, Frankie. No need to worry 'cause there's no fucking way i'll be going anywhere without you today, or any other day for that matter."

"Thank fuck." I truthfully didn't think I'd be okay without Gerard. Call me fucking clingy, but it's the truth. Gerard chuckled underneath me. "I s'pose we should get downstairs so that Mikey doesn't get suspicious?" I asked.

"I guess." he sighed. I started getting up when Gerard yanked me back down again. "Not without a parting kiss, hoe." he smirked and pulled my lips to his.

"Oh, how silly am I? I nearly forgot." I grinned against his mouth.

"You are very silly, Frank Iero. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with you."

"I can think of a few things..." I chuckled jokingly and re-attached my lips to Gerard, who shook his head, laughing a little. "Only two weeks babe." he reminded me. "Then I will make passionate love to you whenever you want."

"You could just say bang me, or fuck me, or screw my brains out. It's shorter than 'make passionate love'."

"No. Making love is different than fucking and banging. It's more... romantic, I guess."

"What if I think hardcore fucking is better?" I challenged.

"Don't worry, sugar. When the time comes, I will make love to you, bang you, fuck you, and have sex with you every way imaginable." he whispered, seductively.

"Fuck, Gee! You can't say that kind of shit to me!" I whined, trying to mentally will my growing boner to leave.

"Oh, but Frankie, you're so cute when I say things like that to you."

"But... you can't! You can't get me all fucking riled up and then BAM!- I have a problem that you won't help me get rid off." I said, referring to the bulge in my pants. Gerard's eyes were wide, and then he began to smirk. Both he and I seemed to have nothing to say.

"I uh, I'll be right back." I mumbled and bolted to the bathroom. Once safely locked inside, I let my dick become familiar with my hand as I tried to abort the problem. I was just about finished when there was a tap at the door.

"Frankie?" Gerard's voice called. "Whatcha doing, babe?" I was almost ninety-nine percent sure he already knew what I was doing.

"Ung... Um. Hold on a sec, Gee." I called as I tried to quietly finish up. "I'll be there in a minute. Just go to the bedroom or go see Mikey and Ray." I was almost positive I wasn't going to be able to finish up with him standing right outside the door. I could hear his quiet laugh and he walked away.

Within five minutes, I was finished and felt much better. I headed downstairs and heard Mikey, Ray, and Gerard talking quietly.

"Gee, I love you," Mikey was saying. "but i'm worried."

"About what?" Gerard asked.

"You and Frank. I can tell you two like each other, which is fantastic, but I'm worried about what will happen if this ends bady."

"What the fuck do you mean, Mikey?"

"Don't act like you don't fucking know! You know exactly what I'm talking about. You of all people knows what happened last time."

"How does that have anything to do with Frank and me?"

"I'm not saying it doe. But what if this ends badly? History as a way of repeating itself Gerard. I just don't want to see you that bad again."

"Mikey-"

"Fuck Gerard! I already know what you're going to say, and you'd better not say it because I will fucking hurt you if you do. I know you better than you think. You're going to fall in love with Frank. That is, if you haven't already I mean, and you two will be two happy and in love motherfuckers. Then one of you will fuck up and you'll probably start drinking again. And if the actual fuck up doesn't drive Frank or you away, you drinking will scare him off. The same thing happened with Bert." It was silent for a few seconds before Ray spoke up.

"Gerard, Mikey and I are just worried about you. Don't get me wrong, I want you to be happy and Frank is the cutest little shit I've ever seen, but that doesn't keep us from worrying at times."

"I appreciate it guys," Gerard said after a few more seconds of quiet. "but it's my love life, and I'm going to do as I please. I really like Frank. I like him more that I've ever liked anybody else, and if anything happens, I'll try and fix it. What I feel for him is different that what I felt for Bert. You'll see."

I decided now was a perfect time to finish coming down the stairs.

"Hey guys." I said casually, pretending I hadn't heard anything. They were all standing in the kitchen.

"Hey Frankie." Gerard grinned. "Wanna go for a ride?"

"To where?"

"Anywhere."

"Sure."

"We'll see you guys later." Gerard told Ray and Mikey as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house. He held the passenger door open, kissing my hand as I got in. He shut the door behind me and walked around the care, getting into the driver's side.

"Where are we going?" I asked once we were on the road.

"Umm. I'm not sure. Is there anywhere you want to go? Anything you want to eat? Any-"

"Skittles!" I shouted unintentionally loud, cutting him off.

"What?"

"I really want Skittles, Gee."

"Alright. Then I'm going to buy you some Skittles." he grinned at me.

"Awesome!" I beamed. Skittles were by far, the best candy to ever be created. Gerard parked his car in the parking lot of a small gas station and we both headed inside.

"Pick out whatever you'd like Frankie. I'll buy you anything you're little heart desires." I immediately grabbed the Skittles. "Is that all you want?" Gerard asked when I brought him my bag of Skittles. I nodded. "You don't want anything else? No ice cream, or candy, or gum? Just Skittles?"

"Just Skittles." I confirmed.

"Fine. Then go get one more bag, at least. I'm getting coffee." I ran like a little boy to get more.

After Gerard paid, we went out to the care and I quickly opened one of my bags of rainbow candy.

"Oh, my God. I missed these things. Thank you Gee!" I practically moaned as I took another candy out of the bag.

"You are most welcome babe. I'm going to assume they're your favorite?"

"Yes! These things are the best thing in the world to me."

"That's like me with my coffee. Coffee is my life. Well, not anymore."

"What do you mean 'not anymore'?"

"You're my life now."

"Aw! Gee, you're my life too."

"Frankie, I'm going to do whatever it takes to make you happy."

"The only thing I need to make me happy is you."

"And Skittles, right?"

"Yes. And Skittles. But you come first to me. You'll always come before Skittles." Gerard laughed and took my hand in his.

"Where are we going next? I asked him after a few minutes of peaceful silence.

"I have no idea. We could go anywhere. We could go to a movie, or to the mall, or the cemetery, or the park, or the beach. Anywhere you want."

"I think we should go to the park!" I squealed excitedly.

"The park it is, then."

Well, there you go. Sorry for making Frank such a horny teenager in this chapter.
I'm going to try and update as much as possible, but school is going to be starting in about a week or so. Therefore, my writing time is going to be a lot more limited.
Reviews would be lovely, by the way.
Sign up to rate and review this story