Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All That I've Got

All That I've Got

by MyPatheticRomance 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-08-24 - Updated: 2013-06-25 - 1090 words

1Exciting
Frank heard a gasp and turned towards the door. Gerard was standing there, his jaw slack and his eyes wide and hurt.

"Gee, it isn't what it looks like, I swear!" Frank half-yelled, untangling himself from Mikey quickly and pushing away.

Gerard shook his head at Frank and turned his glare to Mikey. "How could you?" Gerard demanded, his voice full of loathing.

"How could I? How could I? What the fuck, Gerard? How could you hurt him?" Mikey growled, stepping closer to Gerard.

"I... I don't know," Gerard whispered, dropping his gaze to the floor and wringing his hands in front of him.

"Get out. Get the fuck out," Mikey commanded, as if Gerard was the devil himself.

Gerard nodded mutely and gave one last pleading look to Frank. Frank didn't meet Gerard's eyes – he couldn't. He just looked at his feet like they were the most fascinating things on the planet. Gerard's eyes filled with tears and he nodded again as he turned on his heel and stalked out of the house.

He got into his car and slammed the door, before resting his head on the steering wheel, his fingers gripping so tight that his knuckles turned white. Getting a hold of himself, he turned his car on and made his way to the place he felt most at home these days. The bar.

He pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car. He took a seat at the bar, nodded his greeting to Ray, the bartender, and waited for Ray to pour his drink. The bartender didn't even have to ask anymore, he knew what Gerard wanted. Gerard smiled weakly at him when he brought him his drink.

He sighed in relief at the comforting feel of a shot glass in his hand, and he downed it straight away before asking for another.

Later that night, Ray stood in front of him, staring at him silently with calculating eyes.

"What?" Gerard asked petulantly.

"I can't serve you here anymore, Gerard," Ray said, shifting from one foot to the other.

"What the fuck? Why?" Gerard demanded, his hands flying up and knocking his glass of whisky onto the floor on Ray's side of the bar. Ray swore under his breath and scraped all the glass to one side with his shoe.

"Look at yourself, man. You're on a fucking downward spiral, it isn't healthy. I can't feed your habit," Ray explained, sympathy in his eyes.

"Yeah? Well fuck you, Ray," Gerard spat before stalking out of the door.

Ray shook his head slowly as Gerard walked away before dropping to his knees to clean up the broken glass.

Gerard stumbled to his car and got in. He fumbled with his keys as he tried to get them into the ignition.

"C'mon, c'mon," he slurred, furrowing his eyebrows in concentration. After about five minutes of trying, he finally slotted the key in.

He started up the car and blared whatever CD was already in the radio, he was too far gone to concentrate on it. As soon as he got home he walked inside, took out his phone and select the 'compose text' button.

I know you want Frankie. Hands off, bitch, hes mine. He wld never b with u.

He smiled viciously and pressed send. He walked up the stairs and fell into his bed.

'Take that, brother. You'll never get Frank, he's mine,' was Gerard's last conscious thought as he fell asleep.

Gerard felt like he had been hit by a bus when he woke up in the morning. His head hurt like hell. He groaned into his pillow and sat up slowly. Walking into the bathroom, he relieved himself and grabbed reached for the Tylenol. He swore in his head when he saw that he'd run out.

He made his way downstairs and poured some cereal and milk into a bowl. He ate it in front of the sink, and when he was down he put the bowl down and walked into the lounge.

Just as he sat on the large couch, someone knocked on the door and he sighed dramatically. He didn't want to deal with anyone right now, he felt like total shit. He opened the door a little and poked his head through the crack. His heart stuttered when he saw who was standing there.

"Frankie?" Gerard said slowly, he couldn't help staring at Frank's cheek. He did that. He had caused Frank that pain.

"I'm so sorry," Gerard whispered, his stomach flipping over.

"It's a bit late for that, Gerard," Frank mumbled, crossing his arms in front of him.

"I don't know how I could've let this happen," Gerard said softly, opening the door properly and reaching to brush Frank's hair out of his eyes.

Frank flinched and shrunk back. "Don't," Frank said evenly. Gerard retracted his hand.

"Why'd you come here Frank?" Gerard asked bluntly, shoving his hands into the pockets of his hoodie.

"I came to tell you that you need help. If we're going to work out, you need to get help," Frank explained calmly, his voice not showing emotion.

"What do you mean?" Gerard asked, his voice cracking slightly.

"You have to go to rehab," Frank stated, looking Gerard in the eye for the first time in two days. Gerard winced when he saw the pain and determination in Frank's eyes, but nodded.

"I know. I know, Frankie," Gerard gritted out, feeling like he was going to throw up.

"This is the last time you'll see me until you get yourself cleaned up," Frank said softly, smiling what Gerard guessed was supposed to be an encouraging smile; it just made Gerard feel worse, though.

Gerard nodded silently before opening his arms. "Can I... Can I have a hug before you go?" He asked hopefully.

"Yeah," Frank relented, and wrapped his arms around Gerard's middle.

"I love you. I'm so sorry, Frankie," Gerard whispered into Frank's hair. Frank let go of Gerard and nodded.

"Good luck, Gee," Frank said, smiling weakly again, before turning to leave. Gerard watched as Frank's car disappeared from view.

Gerard went back inside and sank down to his knees, his back resting against the closed door. He was going to rehab. He had to do it. Not just for Frank, but for himself, too.

Well, hi guys. I'm so fucking sorry this took so long, school's just been really harsh 'cause I'm the new kid and all, so yeah. Updates are getting back on track now. c:
xo Jen
Sign up to rate and review this story