Categories > Games > Metroid > Mother Brain Attacks

Part IV

by SkeeterB 0 reviews

U.S.S. Voyager gets a suprise from the Metroid Universe. Takes place between the end of Metroid 2 and Super Metroid

Category: Metroid - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Published: 2011-08-24 - Updated: 2011-08-24 - 671 words

1Ambiance
Title: Mother Brain Attacks IV/?
Author: Robin E. Birmingham(6o4jl001@sneakemail.com)
My Web Site:
Series: Voyager P/T J/C K/7 / Metroid X-over
Rating: [PG]
Disclaimers and notices in part I
Author's Note: This has a pretty big battle scene. If it seems kinda weak then BITE ME!!! It has been a while since I have written ANY stories and battles scenes aren't my forte. I am more toward general action... The J/C K/7 will be in later chapters of this story.

Mother Brain Attacks Part IV

Samus, after going to the bridge to check out the attackers and taking an injured ensign to sickbay, rushes to return to her ship to help take care of the pirates. But before she can reach her ship she is thrown into the wall by the effects of a powerful explosion hitting the shields.

"Damn, that was a concussion missile, I don't know how powerful this ship is, but the pirates don't take no for an answer and will take this ship to plunder it for its technology." Samus thought to herself.

"Shields down to 64 percent" Tuvok reports shortly before another explosion rocks Voyager.
"Reroute auxiliary power and try to boost the shields"

"Aye, Captain," Tuvok replies

Rushing to her ship, Samus prepares to fight the dreaded space pirates yet again, as if Mother Brain was up to her old tricks again.

"Captain, I am ready to take off," Samus calls over the comm
"Good Luck Ms. Aran"

"Count on it, Captain"

Nudging her ship through the force field that holds the atmosphere in the shuttle bay, Samus powers up her weapons and gets ready for a full out attack.

"Shields down to 28 percent and there are hull breaches on Decks 3, 5, and 7, emergency shields are in place", Tuvok reports as another concussion missile hits Voyager's shields.

"Find a way to reroute enough power to maintain our shields, Tuvok, because those space pirates are trying to split us like an overripe melon" Captain Janeway orders Tuvok as she picks herself up from the deck.
Turning her ship, Samus rushes into the fray with her gun ports raging, blasting pirate ships left and right while Voyager's phasers and photon torpedoes took care of some of the other ships.

Blasting the ships remaining after Voyager took out over two-thirds of the pirate ships. But before she can relax and
return to Voyager, Samus turns her ship toward the wormhole and sees more ships pouring through the wormhole.

"Oh no," Samus whispers to herself as she prepares herself for more trouble.

Deciding to warn Captain Janeway, Samus opens a channel to voyager.

"Captain, we have a problem, more ships have come through the wormhole, you might have to get out of here so that you can make repairs to Voyager."

"Yes, we detected them when they come through the wormhole. But we cannot leave you here to fight the pirates by yourself." Janeway tells Samus.
"Captain, I..." Samus protests.

"Ms. Aran, I know you are a bounty hunter, and that it is your duty to protect the galaxy, but we will stay here and fight to keep them from attacking planets and bases of this galaxy." Janeway warns Samus.

Mumbling curses in various languages under her breath, Samus prepares to battle the pirates coming through the wormhole.

Blasting the closest pirates and letting Voyager take care of some of the others, Samus clears a path through the line of ships. After twenty minutes of space battles, Samus and Voyager finally take out the last of the second wave of pirates that came through the wormhole. Returning to Voyager to rest and make repairs to her ship, Samus sees no more pirates coming through the wormhole. Upon docking with Voyager, Samus sees Captain Janeway and Commander Chakotay waiting for her in the shuttle bay. She didn't want to see them when she returned, she just wanted to go to her quarters and rest for a couple hours before reporting to the captain.


TBC in Part V
Sign up to rate and review this story