Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

Angel's With Dirty Faces

by SimplexMinded 1 review

"Mother is the name of God on the lips and hearts o all children"-Eric Draven 'The Crow'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-24 - Updated: 2011-08-25 - 875 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ray stood back, helping Mikey check the windows only to find all of them on the first floor were locked. They went to the side, taking note of a tree that hung very close to a second floor window.

“I think that’s Riley’s room up there” Ray said as he pointed to the window.

Mikey nodded “Ok. Lets do this movie style shall we?”

Ray made a small laugh and helped Mikey into the tree, holding his arms up, ready to catch him incase he fell. Mikey gripped his fingers around the branches, leaning forward, praying the window was unlocked. There was a click and he relaxed slightly when it opened. He signaled down to Ray to follow him up before he crawled through, landing softly on the floor. The room was a mess. Posters were torn and half hanging off the walls. The bed was shredded with the mattress tossed on its side and anything that was once on a shelf was now on the floor. Ray soon crawled through the window and stood next to Mikey, his jaw on the floor.

“I don’t think Frank did this….” Mikey spoke, taking note of the ‘Frank Was Here’ that was written on the wall from their previously legal visit.

Ray shook his head “Me neither…”

They began to search the room, looking for any sign of Riley. Mikey lifted up the beds, opened the closets and looked under the bed frame. He made sure to put everything back where it was tossed incase Ms. Frezuno had an eye for cluttered detail.

“See anything Mikes?”

Mikey shook his head “No….fuck I know she is here…..”

Mikey ran his hands through his hair, gripping in and pulling at it in frustration.

Ray placed his hand on Mikey’s shoulder “We’ll find her Mikey.”

Mikey turned to Ray with a serious and scared look on his face. “But will she be alive?”

Ray couldn’t answer because he himself was seriously doubting it.




Alexis knocked on the door of Ms. Frezuno’s house, standing patiently outside waiting answer. The door jiggled and soon she appeared with a smile on her face.

“Hello dear, you must be Alexis, please come in”

Alexis smiled and nodded, walking past the older lady and taking a look around the room. The walls were a coconut white and everything seemed to be in place. The couches were a soft maroon color and there was a TV directly across hanging on the wall above a bookshelf. What caught Alexis’s eye was a dark red stain on the wall next to the kitchen. It looked more like a bucket of paint had been tossed on the wall then a stain really.

Ms. Frezuno waked passed Alexis “She’s in here”

The way she switched moods so often remided Alexis of a book Gerard made her read once. Misery by Steven King. Ms. Frezuno reminded Alexis of Anne Wilkes.

Alexis followed Ms. Frezuno into the kitchen where a girl was laid out on the table. Her breathing was slow and ragged and her eyes were wide open. Alexis recognized the girl. It was Riley. Her clothes were covered in blood but her stomach was the worst. It was soaking in red from the wound her mother had inflicted.

Her heart almost ached for the girl…..almost.

Her mother turned to Alexis with a fake frown “She had an accident and I just don’t have the heart to put her out of her misery. “

Alexis nodded. Ms. Frezuno was paying her $4,000 to ‘put her daughter out of her misery’ as she so beautifully put it.

“Help me get her up and into the car. Make it seem like we are taking her to the hospital. She can die there. Or so will be your story.” Alexis grinned before picking Riley up, making her scream in pain.

Riley’s mother glared at her daughter “Shut up you little whore.”

Alexis said nothing as she carried her to the car, placing her in the back seat before crawling into the front. Ms. Frezuno ran to the passenger side , climbing in and they drove off to the disposal site.


Ray walked over to a secondary side window that over looked the front yard and saw a car parked in the driveway that wasn’t there before.

“Hey Mikey. Come check this out man” He called over, motioning Mikey over to him.

They stood at the window and watched as Ms. Frezuno and another girl that looked similar to Alexis carry a bloody girl out of the house and place her in the back seat.

Mikey jumped “Holy shit that’s fucking Riley!!!”

Ray gasped and they both ran down the stairs, forgetting that they weren’t supposed to be in the house. By the time they made it out of the front door, the car was gone and so was Riley. Mikey ran out into the street in an attempt to find which way they had gone but it was useless.

Ray pulled at Mikey’s arm “Come on. Lets go tell the guys what’s going on. They can help look”

Mikey nodded weakly and followed Ray, running back to the bus.
Sign up to rate and review this story