Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

Just Think Happy Thoughts

by SimplexMinded 4 reviews

He shouted again, the pain in his throat bringing tears to his eyes.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-28 - Updated: 2011-08-29 - 800 words - Complete

1Exciting
Gerard was sitting on the couch, flipping though the channels when Mikey came bursting through the bus door. He was panting and trying to catch his breath. Gerard shot up from his seat and ran over to his brother.

“Mikey! What the hell?”

Before Mikey could speak, Ray answered Gerard “Alexis and Riley’s mom are going to kill Riley….”

Gerard’s eyes got wide. “How the fuck did they find her?”

Mikey shook his head “She went home”

Suddenly everything clicked in Gerard’s mind. “Its my fault….”

Mikey ran in the back of the bus to grab Bob. Ray stared at Gerard “yes, it is.”

Bob ran out of the back, followed by Mikey. “Where do we start looking?”

All three of them looked at Gerard. “Where would Alexis have taking someone to dump a body?”

Gerard shook his head “I have no idea….”

Mikey’s eyes grew wide with anger “Well you better get a fucking idea and soon or Riley is going to die!”

Gerard shook his head furiously “I don’t fucking know ok?!?!”

Ray grabbed Gerard collar, shoving him against the wall “We don’t have time for your self pity on how you fucked this shit up ok? Get your head strait or your going to be doing your next concert at a funeral”

Once Ray had backed off, Gerard ran his fingers through his hair trying to think. “There is this place we use to go to ditch some coke once….”

“Where?”

“Back….Back behind this dock. Its been abandoned for years”

Mikey grabbed the keys “We’ll go there first. Come on”

The group jumped in the car, driving as fast as they could to get to the dock Gerard had mentioned. Frank was the only one not in the car. He had walked off after he talked to Mikey and they didn’t have time to try and find him. Once they were in the empty lot, Mikey threw the car into park, flying out.

“Spit up! We have to find her” He screamed as he ran off to search the empty containers.

The sky was gray and cloudy, giving off a cold breeze because they were so close to the ocean. Gravel crunched beneath Mikey’s feet as he ran, shouting into the salt filled air for Riley.

“Riley! Riley are you here! Riley!” He screamed until his throat burned.

He passed several old shipping containers, most were that ugly faded blue but some were a faded red. The wind picked up, sloshing water over the dock walls and onto the concrete above it. He could hear the others calling out for Riley just as he was. Ray was the loudest, his voice was higher pitched than usually and he sounded like he was about to cry. Bob’s voice was deep and carried farther than his brother’s. He reminded Mikey of a member of the police squad who did search and rescues.

“Riley!” He shouted again, the pain in his throat bringing tears to his eyes.

There was no sign of her anywhere in the area. With one last cry, Mikey shouted out to the air, praying for anything but getting nothing. He decided to head back to the car, prying that one of the others had found something.

It was getting dark and they had been out there for several hours. To Mikey, it had felt like minutes. No one had found any sign of Riley and they had no idea where to look next. They had refused to drive back to the bus so Mikey circled the town in a hope of something. The sky was a dark grey, signaling that it was going to rain. On any other day, the rain would have been welcomed but in this case, it would make it harder to search for Riley. They still hadn’t found Frank and no one wanted to attempt contact. They knew he was furious and news that Riley might be dead, would just make it worse.

Suddenly Ray started shouting and pointing, “Stop the car! Stop the car!”

Mikey slammed on the breaks, jerking everyone forward. “What Ray?!?”

Before Mikey could get an answer, Ray was out of the car and running into an ally. The guys jumped out and followed him, staying close behind so they didn’t loose him. He stopped in front of a pile of trash covered in blood. After a closer look, they found that the trash was the crumpled remains of Riley’s clothes. She was sprawled out in the mud, her shirt torn. Her face was pale, her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. Bob immediately reached down to check her pulse. For a moment everyone’s heart stopped, waiting for his verdict…..
Sign up to rate and review this story