Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

kinda lied

by Killjoyechelon1 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-27 - Updated: 2011-08-27 - 509 words

1Original
So...I know i said i wouldn't update this one any more, but i've read through it again, and gotten a few ideas. I'll get as many posted before i give this a proper ending. Might not be as good as what i wrote before, but i hope you like it anyways :3

"Ummm...Does someone wanna tell me who Maria is?" I asked, confused. I wasn't bothered about her, i mean, how could i be? With my past lives. Gee was litterally rolling around on the floor and couldn't speak, so Frank filled me in. "Maria went to school with us, she moved to Ioha last year though. Mikey was with her, like, they were together. We didn't know they got that far though. She was his first really seriuos girlfriend, i guess." Ah. Bless him. I looked over at him, sprawled messily across my bed, then leant over and kissed his forehead. "I love you Mikey." I whispered. I wasn't sure he heard me, but it must have gotten through somehow. "I love you too, Kate." He slurred.

"Shit, guys, its four am. We better sleep some!" Bob said, stopping spacing out for a bit. We all nodded, "Right, guys there's three bedrooms spare upstairs, you can sort out yourselves where your sleeping." I said, shooing them away upstairs. They left, still giggling over the thought of Mikey and Maria. I lay down next to him, and slept.

The next morning, Mikey woke before me, and bought me some toast down, with a nice cup of hot, strong black coffee. "Mmmmm, i knew there was a reason i loved you." I teased him. He helped me eat the toast and grinned. "Yeah, well someone had to eventually....Kate, i've been thinking about what that little girl said." I looked at him, slightly confused, then caught on. He was reffering to the "young" girl we saw in france, who asked about our relationship. "Oh? What was you thinking about it?" "Well...I love you, and you love me right?" I nodded, "So...Why don't we do it? Get married?" Well shit. I had not expected that! "Are you sure?" I asked slowely. He nodded, watching me. "I mean, i know we can't yet, we're not eighteen, so... When we are, marry me?" I actually had tears in my eyes. None of the men i'd previously married, had i loved so much. "Of course i will! Mikey, you are my life! I don't know what i would have done if the council had killed you. I love you so much!" He grinned, and ducked his head. Then i thought about my little speach. "Wow, that was actually sickly sweet wasn't it? True though." He smiled. Then leant in for a kiss. Lets just say, we didn't get out of bed again for a while ;)

I'll be updating again later, but i'm also dog-sitting lol. When she settles for a nap again, i'll update :) Glad more ideas are coming back to me, i've seriously missed writing this. Love you guys xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story