Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Blah....Soryy dudes...I dunno...Gone mad XD

by Killjoyechelon1 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-09-02 - Updated: 2011-09-02 - 450 words

0Unrated
We did get out of bed eventually. About mid afternoon. Only because Gerard came down, as we were lying there, just cuddling in my bed, with his hands over his eyes, shouting "Whatever your doing, stop! I'm coming down to you!" It was pretty funny. "We're not doing anything, Gee." I laughed at him. He peeked through his fingers first, not trusting us, then removed his hands. "Seriously guys, do you never stop? You have litterally eternaty to do all of this!" "Just cause your not Gee, no need to be jealous." Mikey teased him. Gee just flicked the V's at him in answer. "Come on, get your asses outta bed. Kate, theres someone here to see you. Oh...And James is upstairs." Fuck, i thought to myself. I didn't wanna get out of bed. To be quite honest, i was looking forward to a lazy day, jut cuddling up to Mikey. "Sorry guys...I didn't exactly tell them to come. Mikey sighed and got up. "Okay, then. Get out, so we can actually get dressed then." Gee quickly squeezed his eyes shut and left. I stretched and got poked in the side by Mikey, which made me squeel. He practically pissed himself at the noise. "What the fuck?" He managed to get out. "Sorry, thats the sound i make when people poke my sides!" I laughed. "Better actaully get up then..." I sighed, standing at pulling some underwear, jeans and a BVB top on. (Yes, this is actually set in the present day...Probs should have made that clearer.) Mikey pulled on my old slipknot top over some jeans.

We wenr upstairs to see Mikeys mom, my aunt and an old friend...So old in fact, im ashamed to say i forgot there name... "Hey everyone." I greeted them with a smile. Donna pulled me and Mikey into a hug, then Aunt Joe did the same. "Did you two have a good time in france?" Donna asked. "Yeah, it was great" I smiled, as Mikey sort of stuttered something meaningless. Joe came to our rescue. "Kate, you remember Andy don't you?" No. No i don't really, but i didn't want to be rude. "Oh of course i do! How are you?" To cover the awkwardness i gave him a quick hug. He realised i didn't remember, and whispered "Florida, may 12, 1927." I smiled, and mouthed "Yeah, remember now." Mikey was looking at me questioningly, so i said "Hey andy, why don't we let the adults talk, we'll all go downstairs and catch up yeah?" He agreed quickly looking from me to Mikey and back again. I pulled Mikey by the hand to the door, and nodded to Andy to follow.
Sign up to rate and review this story