Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desires of the Heart

Chapter 6

by xblckhrtxx 4 reviews

hfakbgfvaef derp

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-08-27 - Updated: 2011-08-27 - 1850 words

0Unrated
Lily's POV

Chapter 6:

"Henry," I whispered and stared at the kitchen tile. "Please leave."
Not a moment after those words had made it past my lips did Henry do the most historically stupid thing the world would ever know.

"No, I don't think I will, Lily. I'm only getting out of here when I've got you coming with me, even if I all of us have to take you by force." He stated confidently and looked to his friends. I rolled my eyes and glanced at Gerard , red faced and holding back a snarl.
"Look, Henry I think it's really kind and that you, and your friends, are worried about me. Really, it makes me feel great that people care enough about me to kidnapp me for my safety." I said and then sighed. This would be the tough part. How do you say "fuck off" nicely?

"Exactly, so why are you acting like there is some kind of problem here? The window is right behind me, all you have to do is climb out, and we'll keep the bloodsucker at bay. So why are you hauling ass out of here?" Henry questioned and I noticed his pals shift uncomfortably. Gerard was giving them all the death stare.
"Well, it's just that..." I trailed off quietly.
"That...?" He questioned.

"That you need to leave before Gerard tears your throat open because there is no chance in hell that you could take him on for Lily and it's obvious that he's a little more than ready to bring new meaning to your definition of bloodsucker." Frank finished with a smile. Henry's confident demeanor broke for just a second, and I could sense his anxiety towards Gerard, but he was back to his old self immediately.

"Well, I guess he'll just have to rip all of our throats out!" Henry shouted and looked to his hunting pals. Silence. "Right guys?"
A few of them mumbled out a reluctant, "Yes".
I sighed and walked over to Henry. It wouldn't be long before Gerard snaps and starts kicking ass left and right.

"Henry. Leave." I demanded while looking directly into his eyes.
"Lily. Not happening." He retorted with a grin. Is this kid out for a deathwish?!
"Henry, I'm not asking you anymore. I don't want you here, you are being annoying and causing trouble. So, I'm telling you, GET OUT NOW!" I shouted the last part and watched his face. He merely glared at me before shaking his head no.
"Do I have to tie you up again?" I asked, irritated. He shook his head. "Then, what do I have to do?!"

"I told you we weren't going to leave without you, b-"
"I'm not going with you," I intterrupted. He shot me an annoyed look before continuing.
"But I suppose, for now, we are willing to accept an explanation. Though it will only keep me away for a little while, so I can think about what I plan to do next time." He said with a note of finality. I just blinked.

"An explanation of what?" I asked, genuinely confused.
"An explanation as to why you are allowing yourself to be...exposed to this monster." He answered with a huff. I blinked again. I'm pretty sure I heard Kat and Frank stifling some giggles behind me.

"Exposed? What do you mean by..." I trailed off in thought and then I got it. "OH MY GOD! You think that we-that him and I- You are a sick person, Henry."
"Just answer the question, Lily." He said with an eyeroll. There is no way this guy is serious. This doesn't even concern him!

"Well, I don't exactly see how it's any of your business whether Gerard and I have...err...done that." I said, feeling a blush coming on, and out of the corner of my eye, I could just barely see Gerard's lips twitching with an effort to hold back laughter. Oh, so now everything is funny?!
I turned my attention back to Henry and mumbled out a barely audible, "No."
"Huh?" He asked.

"I SAID NO!" I snapped angrily.
Then something unexpected happened. He smiled. That's right, the little fucker started grinning like this whole thing was funny! I shot him a glare so vicious and if looks could kill, he would be fifty feet under and half devoured by worms.

"Sorry," He lamented. "It's just that, that wasn't my question."
Cue my face going a dark shade of red, probably like what you'd see on a tomato. "Wh-What?!"
"I asked why you allow yourself to be exposed to him. Not wether you two have done the nasty. Though, if he does that with you, I will personally stake his ass. Vampires have no place being with humans, especially not romantically," Henry answered and shot a glare at Gerard, who was digging his nails into my Ikea table with the effort it probably took to not murder Henry on the kitchen floor.

"Oh for the love of-! Henry, I love Gerard! That's why I let myself be "exposed" to him. Please, quit using such terrible word choice too. He didn't seduce me and he isn't "conniving". Gerard is actually a great guy that I love, and that is just something that you," I looked pointedly at his friends, "and your pals here should quit bugging me about. You have no right to decide who I am allowed to love. So just get over it!"
The room was quiet. Everyone seemed to be strangely interested in the kitchen tile or their hands. Nobody was looking directly at me anymore. I'd say they all probably felt pretty guilty right about now. Well, my work is done here.

I glanced at Gerard. He wasn't destroying my table anymore, he was actually smiling. I couldn't help but let a smile creep up my own lips. It felt good to finally get through to these idiots. Maybe, they'd finally understand now.

"Lily," Henry whispered queitly. I nodded to him. "I can never get over losing one the best defenders of life and human mortality to sickening creatures that leech the very essence of our being and think that we're all their playthings."
"I don't think of humans as playthings!" Gerard suddenly shouted back. Okay, I think the snapping point has come...

"THEN WHY DID YOU CARVE AN R THAT LOOKS LIKE A QUESTION MARK INTO THE HEAD OF THAT CHINESE RESTARAUNT OWNER NOT ONE DAY BEFORE YOU BEGAN YOUR WHOLE PLOT TO STEAL LILY?!" Henry bellowed back. The kitchen was quiet again. I felt numb from my head to my toes. Eric was right. Gerard had killed Mr. Lee, the chinese restaraunt owner, even after he realized he loved me. I turned to look at Gerard, to see if his face held the answer. His eyes were unreadable but his next response told me all I needed to know.

"I was letting myself be controlled by my bloodlust for a moment. I was conflicted at the time. I was still coming to terms with what I knew I'd have to do to convince Lily to give me a chance." Gerard conceded with a sigh. He looked Henry in the eyes, "I haven't given in since."

"If you did, you'd be quite dead," Henry muttered quietly. Gerard narrowed his eyes and placed a hand back on my already damaged Ikea table. I used to love that table you know...
"You honestly think you could take me?" Gerard snarled.
"I don't think-"
"Obviously," Gerard interrupted.'

"I know," Henry finished and then his face went a shade comparable to mine from earlier. He shot Gerard a glare. "Oh aren't you witty."
"S'how I managed to get the girl you're so desperately trying to seperate me from. Speaking of which, why is that?" Gerard questioned and took a step towards Henry.
"What are you getting at you flithy leech?" Henry asked irritably. Gerard smirked and glanced at me. Oh shit, he's going to really make these people hate him.

"Gerard don't-" I started but I was cut off by Gerard turning, grabbing my chin, and kissing me full on the mouth. I wanted to smack him and yell at him because this was definitely not the time or the place, but his grip held my chin in place. Suddenly, somebody threw a stake at Gerard's head.

Gerard caught the stake easily and I felt him grin into the kiss before pulling away, looking to Henry, and stating a victorious, "I knew it."

That's when things got out of control. Henry jumped at Gerard with another stake and the two landed on my Ikea table, successfully breaking it to splinters. Of course, of course they'd land on my favorite table. They couldn't fucking land on the floor? No, because that wouldn't make Lily royally pissed.

"You mind twisting asshole!" Henry shouted.
"Backwards bigoted punk!" Gerard returned.
"Bloodsucking assmunch!" Henry yelled.

"Girlfriend coveting loser!" Gerard rebuttled.
I watched as Gerard let Henry futiley wrestle with him in an attempt to stake Gerard in the chest. I sucked in a breath. I was annoyed, humiliated, frustrated, and pissed off. I think it's time we called it a day.

"HEY!" I suddenly shouted at the top of my lungs. Everyone's heads snapped in my direction. I took advantage of the silence to pull Henry off of Gerard. "You. Out. NOW!"
"Lily," Henry said with a smile you might give to a child, I felt my blood boil, "We already had this conversation I-"

"I SAID GET THE HELL OUT OF MY APARTMENT!" I screamed angrily.
I have never seen anyone haul a bunch of people's asses out faster. Everyone was gone and out of my broken window (crowbar and all) in fifteen seconds flat. I let out a stressed sigh and turned to walk out of the kitchen. Frank and Kat stepped away for me immediately.
"Lily-" Gerard began but I ignored him.

I silently turned down the hall, not even thinking about leaving Gerard on the floor, and entered our room to collapse on the bed.

I turned over on the comforter before I felt two arms wrap around me and the most soothing voice whisper, "I'm sorry, I love you."

I nodded and snuggled into the quietly rising and falling chest of my boyfriend before whispering a lowly, "I love you too," back. For the first time ever, I questioned what that really meant.

********************************


Okay what did you guys think??? I’m sorry for not updating for a while. School just started and I have a bunch of shit to do. But since it’s the weekend expect like two or three chapters. Four if I’m to lazy to practice for orchestra. Okay I hope you all had a better week than I did.

I put a The Umbrella Academy reference in there. The first person to spot it gets two cupcakes.

If you all review you have a choice of a cookie or brownie.

Okay that’s it. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!!

Please rate and review!
xoxoa
Sign up to rate and review this story