Categories > Movies > Van Helsing > Familiar

Part 15

by anukk 0 reviews

Perspectives from the main characters of "Van Helsing" during the Masquerade Ball at Dracula´s Castle. Slash implied. Various pairings. Drabble

Category: Van Helsing - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Aleera, Anna Valerious, Carl, Dracula, Van Helsing - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2005-05-23 - Updated: 2005-05-23 - 359 words

0Unrated
Chapters: Drabble, 15/?
Special Notice: Part 15 slightly longer than a Drabble
Pairing: Van Helsing/Dracula, somehow
POV: Dracula´s feelings during the Masquerade Ball
Disclaimer: Nothing in this drabble is mine, except maybe the tiny plot-line I made up. This fiction was written only for entertainment purposes, no money is being made.

Gabriel stood before me, petrified and unable to move a muscle without my allowance.
I sighed. Normally, I rather disliked the behaviour of a puppet that was under my spell.
There was no more boring thing than a mere marionette, waiting for my commands.

So I decided to loosen the power of my control over Gabriel a little, but didn´t miss to give a warning first. I would not allow him to humiliate us both in front of all my children.

Moments after I had given back Gabriel something of his self-control, I felt him tense.
He obviously had seen something he shouldn not have.
I turned my head into the direction of his gaze.

Damn Aleera and her so-called 'skills' of taking proper care of a mortal!
My bride lay on the floor, one hand pressed over her breasts and her facial expression told me that she was in pain.

Getting angry, I regained my complete control over Gabriel, so that he could not leave this place without my permission.
Then I advanced Aleera and jerked her up to her feet, gripping one arm of the girl.

"Where did she go?", I demanded to know why the Valerious Princess was absent.

Aleera started to stammer.

"I...I am sorry, Master, she....was so fast. I just wanted to play a little..."

Letting go of her arm, I cursed under my breath and felt a ball of fury form in my stomach.

Viciously grabbing a randomly passing artist by her arm, I spun the mortal around and dug my fangs deeply into her throat. The struggling woman´s hot blood that was mixed with fear soothed my rage a little.

Dropping the empty body onto the floor, I wiped the last drops of blood from my lips and sighed.

It was time to find that bold Princess-girl...
Sign up to rate and review this story