Categories > Movies > Van Helsing > Familiar

Part 16

by anukk 0 reviews

Perspectives from the main characters of "Van Helsing" during the Masquerade Ball at Dracula´s Castle. Slash implied. Various pairings. Drabble

Category: Van Helsing - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Aleera, Anna Valerious, Carl, Dracula, Van Helsing - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2005-05-23 - Updated: 2005-05-23 - 199 words

0Unrated
Chapters: Drabble, 16/?
Pairing: Van Helsing/Dracula, somehow
POV: Dracula´s feelings during the Masquerade Ball
Disclaimer: Nothing in this drabble is mine, except maybe the tiny plot-line I made up. This fiction was written only for entertainment purposes, no money is being made.

A wonderfully twisted idea formed in my mind and I grinned mischievously at Gabriel, who was standing behind me without saying a word or moving a muscle. That man looked as if he was waiting for an instruction. I would give him a worthy task that he´d have to complete for me.

Tightening the strings that I held over Gabriel to keep him under control, I let my instructions wander into his mind. I watched when his brow slightly furrowed. Obviously, my 'suggestion' was not exactly of his tastes. But he had no saying in this matter now.

Pulling stronger at the connection of control over Gabriel, I urged the man to move forward, towards the exit of the ballroom and right into the core of the Vilkova Palace.

My puppet would make an excellent decoy for the young Princess.
And I would watch while she would run straight into the arms of my marionette...
Sign up to rate and review this story